Whines, Complaints & Rants

Smoke a blunt before work lol

I used to drink but, that wasn't really helping (I mean, I did enjoy work more, but... anyway....)
Maybe the blunt won't be so bad. Some other drug maybe also....

Bonzi -

Alcohol is a central nervous system depressant.

Take two shots of Crown Royal and relax . :)

Shadow 355

Nah, I'm trying to steer clear of the alcohol, but got by with a little help from another friend (not a blunt, I steer clear of anything entering my lungs other than what I happened to be breathing in in the house or outside....)

I used to drink but, that wasn't really helping (I mean, I did enjoy work more, but... anyway....)

Bonzi -

Shadow 355

Nah, I'm trying to steer clear of the alcohol, but got by with a little help from another friend (not a blunt, I steer clear of anything entering my lungs other than what I happened to be breathing in in the house or outside....)

You could just smoke weed using a vaporizer since you work at home. You aren't lighting it with a flame so any risk of harming your lungs is practically nonexistant.

Bonzi -

Shadow 355

You could just smoke weed using a vaporizer since you work at home. You aren't lighting it with a flame so any risk of harming your lungs is practically nonexistant.

Not sure the boss will approve (hubby) - I think we've got it undercontrol. Not bored at all right now.....

Okay so enough bitching about my crappy ass job.

what the hell... I'm throwing down the gauntlet....

I hereby challenge the entire USMB population to try and piss me off!

I just knocked everything off your knick-knack shelf.

[*CRASH!!!!*]

Um...Bonzi?

You know that antique lamp you have always been worried about someone knocking over and destroying?

Your worries are over.

It's hard to piss someone off when they ask you to do it.... or, if they don't know you !
There is enough "pissed-off-ness" going around here... guess there is no need for more!

Forum List

Back