Whining Boy threatens attack ads against... wait for it...

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
-- the Chicago Cubs.
shakehead.gif

I'm not even making this up. Rump with his thin-skinned hold-my-breath-til-I-turn-blue level of emotional maturity is now threatening to campaign against A BASEBALL TEAM. Story here.

"I'll start taking ads telling them all what a rotten job they're doing... I'll start doing ads about their baseball team. That it's not properly run or that they haven't done a good job in the brokerage business lately." --- Twit

Once again that's ---- the Chicago Cubs. Who contend for a sports trophy.... not a political office.

The floor is open for anyone to explain why this latest tantrum is not embarrassingly laughable.

Has he been looked at by a real doctor yet? I think he isn't getting enough oxygen to his brain.

Perhaps the most amazing thing about this story is that it's NOT political satire. Anybody else who pulled a boner like this would be making a lame joke.

As David Brooks describes -- "He is a childish man running for a job that requires maturity. He is an insecure boasting little boy whose desires were somehow arrested at age 12. ...Donald Trump is epically unprepared to be president. ...He insults the office Abraham Lincoln once occupied by running for it with less preparation than most of us would undertake to buy a sofa."

Where are the usual "character matters" wags on this?

Hiding, that's where.

-- the Chicago Cubs.
shakehead.gif

I'm not even making this up. Rump with his thin-skinned hold-my-breath-til-I-turn-blue level of emotional maturity is now threatening to...

Tiny-Hands would be better off fishing objects of of a sink's drain at McDonalds than running the free world and subjecting all his enemies, ephemeral, shifting daily, real or imagined, to his more potent tantrums if he had that kind of power at his fingertips....the real reason he's running for POTUS folks...

I know his type folks. Trust me. You DO NOT want a person like him to have nearly unlimited power. Just trust me on this one..

-- the Chicago Cubs.
shakehead.gif

I'm not even making this up. Rump with his thin-skinned hold-my-breath-til-I-turn-blue level of emotional maturity is now threatening to...

Tiny-Hands would be better off fishing objects of of a sink's drain at McDonalds than running the free world and subjecting all his enemies, ephemeral, shifting daily, real or imagined, to his more potent tantrums if he had that kind of power at his fingertips....the real reason he's running for POTUS folks...

I know his type folks. Trust me. You DO NOT want a person like him to have nearly unlimited power. Just trust me on this one..
TRUST YOU? :lol:

Perhaps the most amazing thing about this story is that it's NOT political satire. Anybody else who pulled a boner like this would be making a lame joke.

As David Brooks describes -- "He is a childish man running for a job that requires maturity. He is an insecure boasting little boy whose desires were somehow arrested at age 12. ...Donald Trump is epically unprepared to be president. ...He insults the office Abraham Lincoln once occupied by running for it with less preparation than most of us would undertake to buy a sofa."

Where are the usual "character matters" wags on this?

Hiding, that's where.

"He is a childish man running for a job that requires maturity."

Brooks is no longer thrilled by Obama's crease? LOL!

C'mon, libs, change the panties. It's warm today and the smell of your pissing yourselves in fear is too strong to ignore.

Once again Henri that's ... the Chicago Cubs.

Care to link us to the last time a POTUS candy-date threw a preadolescent hissyfit at a baseball team?

emot-munch.gif

---- I'm guessing it was Eisenhower, sending a barrage of butthurt tweets against the Washington Senators.

-- the Chicago Cubs.
shakehead.gif

I'm not even making this up. Rump with his thin-skinned hold-my-breath-til-I-turn-blue level of emotional maturity is now threatening to campaign against A BASEBALL TEAM. Story here.

"I'll start taking ads telling them all what a rotten job they're doing... I'll start doing ads about their baseball team. That it's not properly run or that they haven't done a good job in the brokerage business lately." --- Twit

Once again that's ---- the Chicago Cubs. Who contend for a sports trophy.... not a political office.

The floor is open for anyone to explain why this latest tantrum is not embarrassingly laughable.

The Cubs haven't won a World Series in 108 years

What could Trump possibly say bad about them?

-- the Chicago Cubs.
shakehead.gif

The Cubs haven't won a World Series in 108 years

What could Trump possibly say bad about them?

"They're rapists"?

I dunno, I'm pretty sure you can't badmouth the Cubs unless you're wearing a St. Louis Cardinals shirt.

43.jpg

Trump cannot let any slight go without retaliation

Can you imagine such a person with the powers of the president?
He would make Nixon look like a girl scout

Forum List

Back