Whistleblower claims to Jim Jordan FBI is purging conservatives: he's a decorated Iraq War vet being run out of FBI, allegiance to US being questioned

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is wrong as wrong can be

The FBI had the audacity to question the whistleblower’s loyalty to the country!

FUso1LFXsAcupIx

FUso1LKWQAIuXPO

this is wrong as wrong can be

The FBI had the audacity to question the whistleblower’s loyalty to the country!

FUso1LFXsAcupIx

FUso1LKWQAIuXPO

Both my sons are in the military and they have told me that they were sworn to Defend the Democrats of the Senate and Congress, which is so wrong. There is nothing in the UCMJ that has any swearing in to a political party. Oh yeah, i do remember a long time ago, that that happened. It didnt go well for that party.
1654689450065.png

The FBI was transformed by Barry into a highly partisan attack dog like the Gestapo.
IDK that there is enough left to save.
It probably needs to be abolished & replaced with something that has far less power & funding.
All fed agencies tend to turn into their own mini kingdoms of corruption to be used by the elites against us
I think it is called local and state police, screw the corrupt federal government and their 3 letter orgs.

Forum List

Back