🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Affirmative Action : Trump hiding his transcripts.

Lost in all the Cohen hearings was the little tidbit that trump had him send threating letters to his old schools making sure they didn’t release his transcripts .

Why? Cause they would prove his daddy bought his way into the Ivy League . Little but of white affirmative action at its finest .

And this guy demanded Obama release his transcripts !?? More righty hypocrisy.

Michael Cohen Says Trump Told Him to Threaten Schools Not to Release Grades

“I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores,” Mr. Cohen said, part of broad testimony he gave before the House Oversight Committee.
So its OK for Trumps school records to be made public but not Obama's ?

Obama and Michelle both passed their bar exams. So did Bill and hillary. Can't fake that. And they never bragged about being the smartest students ever unlike trump who brags constantly about being a genius but who will sue the ass off anyone who reveals his real college grades. You guys are defending a phony and a flim flam man.
Obama probably lied to get where he got. He claimed he was Kenyan most likely and so has no choice but to hide his records.

Lost in all the Cohen hearings was the little tidbit that trump had him send threating letters to his old schools making sure they didn’t release his transcripts .

Why? Cause they would prove his daddy bought his way into the Ivy League . Little but of white affirmative action at its finest .

And this guy demanded Obama release his transcripts !?? More righty hypocrisy.

Michael Cohen Says Trump Told Him to Threaten Schools Not to Release Grades

“I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores,” Mr. Cohen said, part of broad testimony he gave before the House Oversight Committee.
So its OK for Trumps school records to be made public but not Obama's ?

Obama passed his bar exam as did Michelle and Bill and Hillary. Can't fake that. Gotta hand it to you true believers though. You remain faithful even when it's becoming more and more obvious that the emperor has no clothes.

Forum List

Back