White Campground Manager Fired For Pulling A Gun On Black Couple

Should the gun-crazy woman have been fired?

• Yes

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

So was the firing justified, or nah?
If he had fired the gun it would likely have been justified.
Why? Because walking your dog while black is a capital offense?

From the story itself I had imagined that she actually pointed the weapon at the couple and I would have fired her.

The video shows she kept it pointed towards the ground. I would have taken this as a non-issue if the gun was carried in a holster and had stayed there. So I voted "no" figuring that if the lady understood her mistake, I wouldn't fire her.

From the account, the pointing happened before the video started. You can see that the video starts with the confrontation already in progress.

Seems like a moot point anyway no pun intended ----- you don't accost your customers brandishing a gun regardless where it's pointed. I mean that's fairly simple stuff. Simply brandishing is a threat of lethal violence.

And that's certainly what the KOA corporate said too.

This is a website of perhaps 95% whites.

How come I get along so splendidly w/many of all the other white brothers and sisters on here?

How come ONLY the far rightwing lunatics of USMB hold this opinion of me?

Do you really think you're making any sense?

Really? Funny I never even considered the skin color of forum members. Why do you?
Probably because it was all over the post that he was replying to.

Is that why you cut that post out? Trying to make it look like he started it?

More than a bit dishonest don't you think?

From the account, the pointing happened before the video started. You can see that the video starts with the confrontation already in progress.

Seems like a moot point anyway no pun intended ----- you don't accost your customers brandishing a gun. I mean that's fairly simple stuff.

So there is no proof the idiot worker pointed her gun at anybody. Thanks for clearing that up. I would say "you don't accost your customers' PERIOD.

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

Of course the firing was justified.

I know you love stories of white people being bad to black people. I don't blame you for being offended at her outrageous behavior. However, I've noticed your outrage only flows in one direction. Why is that?

Seems like a moot point anyway no pun intended ----- you don't accost your customers brandishing a gun. I mean that's fairly simple stuff.

So there is no proof the idiot worker pointed her gun at anybody. Thanks for clearing that up. I would say "you don't accost your customers' PERIOD.

I didn't say there was "proof", I said "from the account".

Go learn how to read.

Go learn how to read.

Yeah and the account is not proof so why did you cite it in the first place? Learn how to debate dumbass.

Go learn how to read.

Yeah and the account is not proof so why did you cite it in the first place? Learn how to debate dumbass.

NO ONE SAID IT WAS "PROOF" YOU SIMPLE IRRELEVANT SHIT.

Once AGAIN --- go learn how to read.

And once again.....Why say it in the first place? So fucking what? You don't know if she pointed her gun at anyone yet you somehow feel the need to point out the video doesn't show it. I think you are suffering from the Mueller complex: "There is no evidence she didn't do it" so your hair brained conclusion is that she COULD have?

And once again.....Why say it in the first place? So fucking what? You don't know if she pointed her gun at anyone yet you somehow feel the need to point out there is no video. I think you are suffering from the Mueller complex: "There is no evidence she didn't do it" what a poor dupe you are.

:piss2:**
I noted that because the post I was quoting ---- WHICH WAS NOT THE FUCK YOURS --- raised the question of whether the gun was pointed or not, THAT's why I explained it -- to answer the question HE raised.

And you had to come butting in with your desperate "B-BUT BUT THAT"S NOT PROOF" bullshit.

FUCK YOU, dishonest hack. :fu:

You sure find out a lot about certain people by the lengths they go to to excuse away unexcusable behavior. Doncha?

And once again.....Why say it in the first place? So fucking what? You don't know if she pointed her gun at anyone yet you somehow feel the need to point out there is no video. I think you are suffering from the Mueller complex: "There is no evidence she didn't do it" what a poor dupe you are.

I noted that because the post I was quoting ---- WHICH WAS NOT THE FUCK YOURS --- raised the question of whether the gun was pointed or not, THAT's why I explained it -- to answer the question HE raised.

And you had to come butting in with your desperate "B-BUT BUT THAT"S NOT PROOF" bullshit.

OK so she didn't point her gun at anybody because there is no evidence. Thanks. Go cool off.

From the story itself I had imagined that she actually pointed the weapon at the couple and I would have fired her.

The video shows she kept it pointed towards the ground. I would have taken this as a non-issue if the gun was carried in a holster and had stayed there. So I voted "no" figuring that if the lady understood her mistake, I wouldn't fire her.

Seems like a moot point anyway no pun intended ----- you don't accost your customers brandishing a gun regardless where it's pointed. I mean that's fairly simple stuff. Simply brandishing is a threat of lethal violence.

Well it is very easy to side with the customers in this situation.... they are sober. I imagine a lot and I imagined quite a few of the problems are caused by drunks whose reactions are quite different and so I'm inclined to give the worker some leeway. Your post caused me to re-read the article, it extended beyond the inserted ad where I had initially thought it ended. Down there I found this:

After leaving, Richardson's husband stopped by the campground's office and was told that they did not need to make a reservation for the lake.

Thanks, I see things better now and I've crossed over to your side. Instead of seeing this as an innocent mistake I now feel the employee has some issues going on.

Last edited:

Well it is very easy to side with the customers in this situation.... they are sober. I imagine a lot and I imagined quite a few of the problems are caused by drunks whose reactions are quite different and so I'm inclined to give the worker some leeway. Your post caused me to re-read the article it extended beyond the inserted ad where I had initially thought it ended. Down there I found this:

After leaving, Richardson's husband stopped by the campground's office and was told that they did not need to make a reservation for the lake.

Thanks, I see things better now and I've crossed over to your side. Instead of seeing this as an innocent mistake I now feel the employee has some issues going on.

And not only that but (from the article in post 139):

>> The couple left, Richardson wrote. On their way out, they stopped by the campground’s office. There, they met another property manager, who happened to be the woman’s husband. Confusingly, he contradicted what his wife had told them.

“I get out and start talking to him,” Franklin Richardson told WCBI. “The first thing he says is, ‘Oh, you don’t need a reservation for the lake.’ Then, she pulls up flying, hops out of the car, then proceeded to yell at my wife, ‘Get in the car, you need to get back in the car,’ just cussing her out and she’s not even saying anything.” <<
Yep, she got issues.

OK so she didn't point her gun at anybody because there is no evidence. Thanks. Go cool off.
Why pull a gun on picnickers?

Sends a message

Well it is very easy to side with the customers in this situation.... they are sober. I imagine a lot and I imagined quite a few of the problems are caused by drunks whose reactions are quite different and so I'm inclined to give the worker some leeway. Your post caused me to re-read the article it extended beyond the inserted ad where I had initially thought it ended. Down there I found this:

And not only that but (from the article in post 139):

>> The couple left, Richardson wrote. On their way out, they stopped by the campground’s office. There, they met another property manager, who happened to be the woman’s husband. Confusingly, he contradicted what his wife had told them.

“I get out and start talking to him,” Franklin Richardson told WCBI. “The first thing he says is, ‘Oh, you don’t need a reservation for the lake.’ Then, she pulls up flying, hops out of the car, then proceeded to yell at my wife, ‘Get in the car, you need to get back in the car,’ just cussing her out and she’s not even saying anything.” <<
Yep, she got issues.
Not any more

Why pull a gun on picnickers?

Sends a message
Rodney King was a "motorist " too.

So what did we learn from the confrontation?

The KOA manager pulled out a gun
The customer pulled out a camera

Who won?

Gun lovers should not unholster their weapons unless they are actually being attacked.
She keeps it in her pocket next to the candy bar
it should not be about gun lovers with guns. it should be about personal safety.

Gun lovers should not unholster their weapons unless they are actually being attacked.
She keeps it in her pocket next to the candy bar
it should not be about gun lovers with guns. it should be about personal safety.

The fact that she put it in her pocket shows she does not usually carry. She had no holster for it and when asked to put the gun away had nothing but a pocket

Seems she saw black people and grabbed a gun from the office or truck

Last edited:

Forum List

Back