White Campground Manager Fired For Pulling A Gun On Black Couple

Should the gun-crazy woman have been fired?

• Yes

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

So was the firing justified, or nah?
I remember when that fucking black thug got shot and morons like you fell for yo massas saying that he was a simple black gentle giant.

Fucking hilarious

Chump

Has JB Stoner come back from the grave, take that racist babble over to Stormfront.

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

I remember when that fucking black thug got shot and morons like you fell for yo massas saying that he was a simple black gentle giant.

Fucking hilarious

Chump

Has JB Stoner come back from the grave, take that racist babble over to Stormfront.
Shut up you racist

If they are Black, odds are they are doing something illegal anyways. Put them in jail, let the courts sort it out.
Like serving his country?
I live not far from the Pentagon and have worked in an office complex that included military and defense contractors such as Boeing (Crystal City). There are many Americans of African descent wearing the uniform of our country. I have seen them. I had a colleague of African descent who was USAF all the way. He is such a wonderful guy. We had our laughs.I haven't seen him since our company was sold. Wonderful person. So funny and sweet. I hope that this racial shit goes away. I will not be a part of it.

Fucking hilarious

Chump

Shut up you racist

I can only guess what's happenin, years ago you would've been a ship's captain.

again-blacks murder and rape at MUCH higher rates than whites = FACT
giphy.gif

If they are Black, odds are they are doing something illegal anyways. Put them in jail, let the courts sort it out.
I live not far from the Pentagon and have worked in an office complex that included military and defense contractors such as Boeing (Crystal City). There are many Americans of African descent wearing the uniform of our country. I have seen them. I had a colleague of African descent who was USAF all the way. He is such a wonderful guy. We had our laughs.I haven't seen him since our company was sold. Wonderful person. So funny and sweet. I hope that this racial shit goes away. I will not be a part of it.
That is cool. Now get the Progs to tone down the hate agendas.

That is cool. Now get the Progs to tone down the hate agendas.
What "hate agenda"? What is this about? Who has a "hate agenda"? What is a "prog"? Explain please.

So what? Nothing happened
If someone pulls a gun out on your mother or kid, and makes them do something as a result of it. Would you be saying "So what. Nothing happened?"

The campground worker should have been fired IMO because KOA said no reservation was required in the first place. I would have fired her regardless of the gun for not knowing the regulations she is supposed to enforce. That being said, to me, this is not an argument for racism or gun control and the gun was never fired and no racial epithets were heard. That was my point. So, what is the point of your OP? If the campground worker had a knife or baseball bat would you make such a big fucking deal? A funnyface! I win again!!:113:

Last edited:
1) THe woman is clearly an idiot. The kind of idiot that turns a simple misunderstanding into a homicide.
2) The video is obviously edited, it doesn't show the beginning. We have no way of knowing if the black couple were complete assholes until they pulled out the cellphone. Not that that would make it OK to pull a damn gun, but it changes the story presented.
3) I did not see her point it at them. She got out of the truck holding it, BIG - BIG difference from actually pointing it like the article states she did.

And finally. As with any single event, it is no representation of anything other than a great example of the stupidity of one moron.

The campground worker should have been fired IMO because KOA said no reservation was required in the first place. I would have fired her regardless of the gun for not knowing the regulations she is supposed to enforce. That being said, to me, this is not an argument for racism or gun control and the gun was never fired. That was my point. So, what is the point of your OP? If the campground worker had a knife or baseball bat would you make such a big fucking deal?
Yes.

I'm curious though. How are you defining "big f---ing deal" though, making a thread about it to ask if the firing was warranted, on a public forum?

You made the thread dumbass. I asked you a question you didn't answer. I'm trying to find out why YOU think is such a big fucking deal. Is it the gun? Is it the race of the victims? Which propaganda are you using? Seems to me it's nothing more than about a stupid campground worker.

The campground worker should have been fired IMO because KOA said no reservation was required in the first place. I would have fired her regardless of the gun for not knowing the regulations she is supposed to enforce. That being said, to me, this is not an argument for racism or gun control and the gun was never fired. That was my point. So, what is the point of your OP? If the campground worker had a knife or baseball bat would you make such a big fucking deal?
Yes.

I'm curious though. How are you defining "big f---ing deal" though, making a thread about it to ask if the firing was warranted, on a public forum?
Russian Slap Champion Makes Easy Work Of Bro Jacked On Synthol

You made the thread dumbass. I asked you a question you didn't answer. I'm trying to find out why YOU think is such a big fucking deal. Is it the gun? Is it the race of the victims? Which propaganda are you using? Seems to me it's nothing more than about a stupid campground worker.

Its MarcAtl.
He has only one agenda. Whitey bad. Whitey mean. Whitey racist.

Its MarcAtl.
He has only one agenda. Whitey bad. Whitey mean. Whitey racist.
This is a website of perhaps 95% whites.

How come I get along so splendidly w/many of all the other white brothers and sisters on here?

How come ONLY the far rightwing lunatics of USMB hold this opinion of me?

Do you really think you're making any sense?

1) THe woman is clearly an idiot. The kind of idiot that turns a simple misunderstanding into a homicide.
2) The video is obviously edited, it doesn't show the beginning. We have no way of knowing if the black couple were complete assholes until they pulled out the cellphone. Not that that would make it OK to pull a damn gun, but it changes the story presented.
3) I did not see her point it at them. She got out of the truck holding it, BIG - BIG difference from actually pointing it like the article states she did.

And finally. As with any single event, it is no representation of anything other than a great example of the stupidity of one moron.

1 - yes, obviously.

2 - actually it's obviously NOT edited. Why would they be shooting video before she got there? Is it some kind of like normal thing to expect that while you go enjoy a nice lake on a spring/summer day some yahoo is going to drive up brandishing a gun saying "Git!"? On what planet does this even happen?

Why does this sound so much like "he assaulted the officer's fist with his face"?

3 - Not AT ALL big difference. Once she's brandishing, anything can happen. Without that instrument THEN you can say "nothing happened". You did not see her point it at them because it happened BEFORE THE VIDEO STARTED. I don't know if you just don't know how video recording works, but fun fact, you CAN'T record stuff in the past after it's already over. Indeed the fact that she came brandishing (and pointing) is the very reason the target started shooting video. And it's reasonable to presume the fact that video WAS being shot is the reason she then lowered the gun, KNOWING she was way over the line.

"BIG' difference would be on one hand having this bitch coming around yapping, and having this bitch come around yapping WITH A GUN, pointed or unpointed. ***THERE*** is your difference.

:banghead:

Good GOD this is not fucking rocket surgery, yet you want to bend over backward to find excuses for it. And your admission in #1 above already undermines your desperate attempt to white-knight for her in #3, so that horse already left the barn. Plan ahead next time when you're going to try to excuse the inexcusable.

Last edited:
This is a website of perhaps 95% whites.

How come I get along so splendidly w/many of all the other white brothers and sisters on here?

How come ONLY the far rightwing lunatics of USMB hold this opinion of me?

Do you really think you're making any sense?

Really? Funny I never even considered the skin color of forum members. Why do you?

blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
hate crimes at over TWICE the rate
Offenders
rape at twice the rate
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
facts--blacks much worse than whites
What does that have to do with a fat white woman with a gun?
the OP is talking about the races---
blacks murder and rape at much higher rates
we don't buy your stupid shit about whites this whites that
blacks are the problem --not whites--as the FACTS/stats clearly show
Which has nothing to to with the fat bitch drawing a gun on customers
then why does the OP mention race!!???
Doesn’t matter......you need to be respectful to the public regardless of race
not according to the OP---only if it's blacks

From the story itself I had imagined that she actually pointed the weapon at the couple and I would have fired her.

The video shows she kept it pointed towards the ground. I would have taken this as a non-issue if the gun was carried in a holster and had stayed there. So I voted "no" figuring that if the lady understood her mistake, I wouldn't fire her.

Forum List

Back