White Campground Manager Fired For Pulling A Gun On Black Couple

Should the gun-crazy woman have been fired?

• Yes

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
I voted no because of the way you phrased the question and because we know how most blacks behave.

Well,
After watching the video, they were decent, AND they had a dog.

"I voted no because of the way you phrased the question and because we know how most blacks behave."

how MOST BLACKS BEHAVE

and i am sure you don't see the racism in that statement!

MOST BLACKS BEHAVE better than most right wing conservatives!

FACT: 2.2 million prisoners in US

FACT: about 40% of those prisoners are black (many for pot related noncrimes)

FACT: the % of the Black population in prison = @ 12%

FACT: therefore 88% of the Black population behave fine

FACT: 12% is NOT MOST!

I voted no because of the way you phrased the question and because we know how most blacks behave.

Well,
After watching the video, they were decent, AND they had a dog.

"I voted no because of the way you phrased the question and because we know how most blacks behave."

how MOST BLACKS BEHAVE

and i am sure you don't see the racism in that statement!

MOST BLACKS BEHAVE better than most right wing conservatives!

FACT: 2.2 million prisoners in US

FACT: about 40% of those prisoners are black (many for pot related noncrimes)

FACT: the % of the Black population in prison = @ 12%

FACT: therefore 88% of the Black population behave fine

FACT: 12% is NOT MOST!

Gibberish

So what did we learn from the confrontation?

The KOA manager pulled out a gun
The customer pulled out a camera

Who won?

I know right. What ever happened to "take only pictures, leave only footprints".

White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

So was the firing justified, or nah?
Gun lovers should not unholster their weapons unless they are actually being attacked.
She keeps it in her pocket next to the candy bar
it should not be about gun lovers with guns. it should be about personal safety.

The fact that she put it in her pocket shows she does not usually carry. She had no holster for it and when asked to put the gun away had nothing but a pocket

Seems she saw black people and grabbed a gun from the office

Plausible. Although a holster on them shorts would be kinda conspicuous.

But that brings up another curiosity --- why would a freaking campground office even have a pistol in there at all?
Gonna challenge a bear to a draw outside the saloon?

Although, I guess totin' a pistol is more practical to walk around with, than a water cannon...

Last edited:
From the story itself I had imagined that she actually pointed the weapon at the couple and I would have fired her.

The video shows she kept it pointed towards the ground. I would have taken this as a non-issue if the gun was carried in a holster and had stayed there. So I voted "no" figuring that if the lady understood her mistake, I wouldn't fire her.

From the account, the pointing happened before the video started. You can see that the video starts with the confrontation already in progress.

Seems like a moot point anyway no pun intended ----- you don't accost your customers brandishing a gun regardless where it's pointed. I mean that's fairly simple stuff. Simply brandishing is a threat of lethal violence.

And that's certainly what the KOA corporate said too.

Well it is very easy to side with the customers in this situation.... they are sober. I imagine a lot and I imagined quite a few of the problems are caused by drunks whose reactions are quite different and so I'm inclined to give the worker some leeway. Your post caused me to re-read the article it extended beyond the inserted ad where I had initially thought it ended. Down there I found this:

After leaving, Richardson's husband stopped by the campground's office and was told that they did not need to make a reservation for the lake.

Thanks, I see things better now and I've crossed over to your side. Instead of seeing this as an innocent mistake I now feel the employee has some issues going on.

And not only that but (from the article in post 139):

>> The couple left, Richardson wrote. On their way out, they stopped by the campground’s office. There, they met another property manager, who happened to be the woman’s husband. Confusingly, he contradicted what his wife had told them.

“I get out and start talking to him,” Franklin Richardson told WCBI. “The first thing he says is, ‘Oh, you don’t need a reservation for the lake.’ Then, she pulls up flying, hops out of the car, then proceeded to yell at my wife, ‘Get in the car, you need to get back in the car,’ just cussing her out and she’s not even saying anything.” <<
Yep, she got issues.
Not any more

She took 'em with her. Prolly out running a girl scout camp, protecting white womanhood from the scary black boys.

From the story itself I had imagined that she actually pointed the weapon at the couple and I would have fired her.

The video shows she kept it pointed towards the ground. I would have taken this as a non-issue if the gun was carried in a holster and had stayed there. So I voted "no" figuring that if the lady understood her mistake, I wouldn't fire her.

From the account, the pointing happened before the video started. You can see that the video starts with the confrontation already in progress.

Seems like a moot point anyway no pun intended ----- you don't accost your customers brandishing a gun regardless where it's pointed. I mean that's fairly simple stuff. Simply brandishing is a threat of lethal violence.

Well it is very easy to side with the customers in this situation.... they are sober. I imagine a lot and I imagined quite a few of the problems are caused by drunks whose reactions are quite different and so I'm inclined to give the worker some leeway. Your post caused me to re-read the article it extended beyond the inserted ad where I had initially thought it ended. Down there I found this:

After leaving, Richardson's husband stopped by the campground's office and was told that they did not need to make a reservation for the lake.

Thanks, I see things better now and I've crossed over to your side. Instead of seeing this as an innocent mistake I now feel the employee has some issues going on.

>> The couple left, Richardson wrote. On their way out, they stopped by the campground’s office. There, they met another property manager, who happened to be the woman’s husband. Confusingly, he contradicted what his wife had told them.

“I get out and start talking to him,” Franklin Richardson told WCBI. “The first thing he says is, ‘Oh, you don’t need a reservation for the lake.’ Then, she pulls up flying, hops out of the car, then proceeded to yell at my wife, ‘Get in the car, you need to get back in the car,’ just cussing her out and she’s not even saying anything.” <<
Yep, she got issues.
Not any more

She took 'em with her. Prolly out running a girl scout camp, protecting white womanhood from the scary black boys.
I have seen a few riots over years on TV. Snippets anyway. In everyone where Asian property owners were going to be under attack, they defended their businesses with rifles and handguns. The scary black boys got scared. Why? Tell me.

Yep, she got issues.
Not any more

I have seen a few riots over years on TV. Snippets anyway. In everyone where Asian property owners were going to be under attack, they defended their businesses with rifles and handguns. The scary black boys got scared. Why? Tell me.

Your first issue is ---------- you're watching TV. If you think that's a reflection of reality I have a virtual bridge to sell you. Operators are standing by.

However riots in a KOA campground are too bizarre a concept for even TV to try to get away with.

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

So was the firing justified, or nah?
Gun lovers should not unholster their weapons unless they are actually being attacked.
She keeps it in her pocket next to the candy bar
it should not be about gun lovers with guns. it should be about personal safety.

The fact that she put it in her pocket shows she does not usually carry. She had no holster for it and when asked to put the gun away had nothing but a pocket

Seems she saw black people and grabbed a gun from the office

Plausible. Although a holster on them shorts would be kinda conspicuous.

But that brings up another curiosity --- why would a freaking campground office even have a pistol in there at all?
Gonna challenge a bear to a draw outside the saloon?

Although, I guess totin' a pistol is more practical to walk around with, than a water cannon...

There may be negroes on the premises

So what did we learn from the confrontation?

The KOA manager pulled out a gun
The customer pulled out a camera

Who won?

I know right. What ever happened to "take only pictures, leave only footprints".

A complaint to KOA about an employee pulling a gun on you would get you a form letter in reply

A video posted on social media got the bitch fired

If the employee broke company policy then the firing is justified.

KOA discourages interacting with customers at gunpoint. The preferred procedure is to make a noose.

Good thing she showed up when she did though. That darkie couple and their vicious puppy were about to have their way with the lake
hair-fire.gif

If the employee broke company policy then the firing is justified.

KOA discourages interacting with customers at gunpoint. The preferred procedure is to make a noose.

Good thing she showed up when she did though. That darkie couple and their vicious puppy were about to have their way with the lake
hair-fire.gif
Very impressive display of stupid well done.

Forum List

Back