White Campground Manager Fired For Pulling A Gun On Black Couple

Should the gun-crazy woman have been fired?

• Yes

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
White, older American, European-descended female of Christian background here. I have to wonder why there are whites who mock, interfere with with, or threaten people not of my background who are just going about the daily business of their lives. I did not choose my background. I was born with it. There is just no reason for this sort of shit to be happening.
I have to wonder why there are blacks who MURDER/rape/rob or threaten people of my background who are just going about the daily business of their lives.

When did this happen? I think that you have an over-active fantasy life. Please start by accounting for all of the white boys who wipe out their pregnant wives, girlfriends, children, cops called to domestic disputes, plant bombs. I'm not saying that anyone is innocent, but why accuse by demographic group? A savage is a savage.
blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
hate crimes at over TWICE the rate
Offenders
rape at twice the rate
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
facts--blacks much worse than whites
What does that have to do with a fat white woman with a gun?
the OP is talking about the races---
blacks murder and rape at much higher rates
we don't buy your stupid shit about whites this whites that
blacks are the problem --not whites--as the FACTS/stats clearly show
Which has nothing to to with the fat bitch drawing a gun on customers

White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

So was the firing justified, or nah?

YES.

Damn pussyfooters can't answer a goddam simple question. Fucking wimps. :gay:
Interesting how the left brings race into everything when they perceive a white person to be the bad guy.

Even the title of the article is pretty racist.
We know all republicans aren't racist and we also know that all racists are republican

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

YES.

Interesting how the left brings race into everything when they perceive a white person to be the bad guy.

We know all republicans aren't racist and we also know that all racists are republican
Who is we?

YES.

Who is we?
The non dotards of America

"He"?

Click links much? :eusa_doh:

Merriam-Webster would like to thank you for the new illustration for the term "prejudice".
When I get a link from a fake news source which tells me to allow ads ... I don't. NBC after all.
White campground worker fired after pulling gun on black visitors in Mississippi

Here you go, Fox News. Now STFU
What were blacks doing at a camp site? Never heard of such a thing. People go camping to get away from inner-city thugs after all.
I am sure that would really piss you off.
No, I think it's perfectly reasonable for people to go to camp sites to get away from thugs.

You're a snowflake, so the concept of safe spaces cannot be lost on you, right?

I live down the road from as campground. All the MAGA & Tea Psrty shit is just too much.

Well I couldn't find out the campground' employees name. Which means that she must be a Democrat. An elderly woman that earns minimum wages, is looking for free healthcare.Most people thinks that Republicans behaves like that. But actually, it is the Democrats.

Why does the incident have to be classified by race? What about gender?
Should be classified as a fat stupid bitch with a gun

White, older American, European-descended female of Christian background here. I have to wonder why there are whites who mock, interfere with with, or threaten people not of my background who are just going about the daily business of their lives. I did not choose my background. I was born with it. There is just no reason for this sort of shit to be happening.
I have to wonder why there are blacks who MURDER/rape/rob or threaten people of my background who are just going about the daily business of their lives.

Why classify it in terms of race? These people were just enjoying a day at the lake.
While we are at it, will you please stop white men from beating up and raping their partners, killing their children and their entire families, along with several cops?
Again ignoring statistics I see
Statistics has absolutely nothing to do with it. Find the individual perps. Jail the perps. Let ordinary people get on with their lives in peace. I am a European-descended person preparing our lunch. Am I hurting someone?

Last edited:
Should be classified as a fat stupid bitch with a gun

Why classify it in terms of race? These people were just enjoying a day at the lake.
While we are at it, will you please stop white men from beating up and raping their partners, killing their children and their entire families, along with several cops?
Statistics has absolutely nothing to do with it. Find the individual perps. Jail the perps. Let ordinary people get on with their lives in peace. I am a European-descended person preparing our lunch. Am I hurting someone?

Find the individual perps. Jail the perps.

Please....since you are obviously a left winger....please tell the democrats to start doing this....since they are currently working overtime to let out every violent, repeat, gun criminal that they can....who then go on to shoot people.....if they would just follow your direction, the asshats shooting people would be in jail, and our gun murder rate would be almost zero....but the democrats have to stop letting them out of jail...

Well I couldn't find out the campground' employees name. Which means that she must be a Democrat. An elderly woman that earns minimum wages, is looking for free healthcare.Most people thinks that Republicans behaves like that. But actually, it is the Democrats.

That may actually be the worst leap of illogic I've ever seen on this board.

"I couldn't find the employee's name, therefore she's not only a registered voter but a Democrat. Because those are the only names I can't find".

Holy FUQUE. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Please....since you are obviously a left winger....please tell the democrats to start doing this....since they are currently working overtime to let out every violent, repeat, gun criminal that they can....who then go on to shoot people.....if they would just follow your direction, the asshats shooting people would be in jail, and our gun murder rate would be almost zero....but the democrats have to stop letting them out of jail...

Poor Dichotomist. Still self-imprisoned in his narrowminded little bubble where the entire world, right down to Lorne Fucking Michaels, is made up of just two atoms, "Democrats" and "Republicans".

Trapped there, forever. Poor slob. :itsok:

You get the choicest tidbits over and over. You are a grievance peddler, victim generator.

Just what is a "left-winger" who I am supposed to be? Just who is "working overtime" to let out violent criminals to circulate in society.

I'm just a white, middle-class, suburban American woman, with college degrees, who is against criminals (real ones) and is against discrimination on the basis of how people were born and who supports basic human rights for all. I was a "witness" in my then-boyfriend's moot court appearance and we were given a tour by the judge of the jail underneath arraignment court. I subsequently spent a year or two in my 20s working in the court system. I knew the number to key in to get into the prosecutor's office. I got out of there some years before someone came in with guns blazing and killed several people. I have some experience.

You, I think, went marching around Charlottesville with a tiki torch chanting "Jews will not replace us." What do political parties have to do with crime, since we are all united against criminals? Go spend one day sitting in arraignment court..

Just what do you hope to gain by peddling ignorance?

I support the freedom of Americans to picnic!

Just what is a "left-winger" who I am supposed to be? Just who is "working overtime" to let out violent criminals to circulate in society.

I'm just a white, middle-class, suburban American woman, with college degrees, who is against criminals (real ones) and is against discrimination on the basis of how people were born and who supports basic human rights for all. I was a "witness" in my then-boyfriend's moot court appearance and we were given a tour by the judge of the jail underneath arraignment court. I subsequently spent a year or two in my 20s working in the court system. I knew the number to key in to get into the prosecutor's office. I got out of there some years before someone came in with guns blazing and killed several people. I have some experience.

You, I think, went marching around Charlottesville with a tiki torch chanting "Jews will not replace us." What do political parties have to do with crime, since we are all united against criminals? Go spend one day sitting in arraignment court..

Death Angel: what's so funny?

She should have known that reservations are not required for day use. There couldn't be a whole lot of information or rules for her to remember.

She should have known that reservations are not required for day use. There couldn't be a whole lot of information or rules for her to remember.
She could have been polite

Excuse me, but only registered guests are allowed to use the picnic facilities. Sorry for the inconvenience

She was wrong about day use but removing them at gunpoint is uncalled for

Somehow I managed to sneak past the paywall at WaPo :eusa_shhh:

It fleshes out the story a bit (bolding mine):

>> Franklin and Jessica Richardson had planned for a relaxing Memorial Day weekend. They would spend Sunday picnicking on the sandy shores of Oktibbeha County Lake, a popular fishing destination on the outskirts of Starkville, Miss., and maybe even rent a cabin for the night.

Instead, within minutes of their arrival, the young black couple were facing down a white campground manager who pulled out a gun and told them to leave.

A spokesman for Kampgrounds of America, a chain that oversees hundreds of commercial campgrounds nationwide, told The Washington Post on Tuesday that the property manager for the Starkville location had been fired. But for the Richardsons, the experience was made all the more harrowing — and somewhat ironic — by the fact that Franklin, a sergeant in the Army National Guard, had recently returned from a nine-month deployment in the Middle East, according to WCBI.

“It’s kind of crazy,” he told the station. “You go over there and don’t have a gun pointed at you, and you come back home and the first thing that happens is you have a gun pointed at you.”

The incident appears to have stemmed from confusion over whether the picnic spots by the lakefront were public or private property. To Jessica Richardson, who documented a snippet of the confrontation in a 39-second video that had been viewed more than 500,000 times on Facebook as of early Wednesday, the manager’s response proved that racism was “alive and well.”

“You can feel the intent behind it,” she told WCBI. “I felt it. I felt the heat from it. I felt it in her eyes. I knew exactly what it was.”

... Less than five minutes after they arrived, Richardson wrote, “a truck pulls up and a white lady screams at us.”

The woman, who identified herself as the property manager, jumped out of the black Dodge Ram and kept one finger on the trigger as she pointed a gun at them, Richardson told WCBI.

“She was just like, ‘Get, get, you don’t belong here, you don’t belong here, you don’t belong here,'” Richardson said.

.... The woman can be heard telling the couple that they should have checked in with the campground’s office.

“We didn’t know,” Richardson said in the video. “The only thing you had to tell us was to leave, we would have left. You did not have to pull a gun.”

The woman tucked the gun back into the pocket of her denim shorts.

“Well, I’m just telling you, you need to leave because it’s under private ownership,” the property manager replied. “Y’all just can’t be out here. KOA won’t let you.”

The couple left, Richardson wrote. On their way out, they stopped by the campground’s office. There, they met another property manager, who happened to be the woman’s husband. Confusingly, he contradicted what his wife had told them.

“I get out and start talking to him,” Franklin Richardson told WCBI. “The first thing he says is, ‘Oh, you don’t need a reservation for the lake.’ Then, she pulls up flying, hops out of the car, then proceeded to yell at my wife, ‘Get in the car, you need to get back in the car,’ just cussing her out and she’s not even saying anything.”

... The incident is the latest to call attention to the way that black people engaging in everyday activities are treated with suspicion, resulting in aggressive questioning or phone calls to the police. Parks and outdoor recreation areas, in particular, have a long history of racial discrimination: In the early 20th century, the administrators of national parks discouragedAfrican Americans from visiting, and camping facilities were strictly segregated. Visitors to those parks remain predominantly white, despite the efforts of groups that aim to encourage more people of color to explore the outdoors.

Researchers have found that parks are still widely perceived as places where African Americans will face unwelcoming, or downright hostile, treatment. The experience that the Richardsons described would seem to confirm that. To Jessica, the most shocking part of Sunday’s confrontation was hearing the campground manager say, “Get, get” to her and her husband, making her feel that they were being treated like animals.

“You say ‘Get, get’ to a stray dog that’s on your porch,” she told WCBI. “That ‘Get, get’ got to me more than ‘You don’t belong here.’ ” <<​

It means nothing as you and most women never put your life in harms way. You need to die for the cause. When you are in dangerous jobs, most of the time you are in much less dangerous situations. What you need is the inner city element that you help to create come to the suburbs and put the fear of gaia in you. Do you support the games played that are numerous and have destroyed people with the accusations of hate? Do you support all of the black on white crime in urban areas? Do you support the massive irresponsible ways of living that costs the taxpayers his/her hard earned resources? Do you have guilt for your suburban life? That African American couple deserve better. That woman who reacted was weened on what she sees on TV and the games played......not for months or years....but for decades. Now move to the inner city community and help these people improve their lives. But it takes courage for fear of the safety of your life to do so. So blame someone else who did nothing wrong but had the audacity to complain about how much money is extracted from his wallet as he has problems also. People like you are pariahs that have been around for thousands of years. Interfering and pushing your agendas on how people live while from a distance and usually more equal then others with the real trickle down theory placing you near the top.

Forum List

Back