White Campground Manager Fired For Pulling A Gun On Black Couple

Should the gun-crazy woman have been fired?

• Yes

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Why does the incident have to be classified by race? What about gender?
Should be classified as a fat stupid bitch with a gun

White, older American, European-descended female of Christian background here. I have to wonder why there are whites who mock, interfere with with, or threaten people not of my background who are just going about the daily business of their lives. I did not choose my background. I was born with it. There is just no reason for this sort of shit to be happening.
I have to wonder why there are blacks who MURDER/rape/rob or threaten people of my background who are just going about the daily business of their lives.

When did this happen? I think that you have an over-active fantasy life. Please start by accounting for all of the white boys who wipe out their pregnant wives, girlfriends, children, cops called to domestic disputes, plant bombs. I'm not saying that anyone is innocent, but why accuse by demographic group? A savage is a savage.

blacks 13% of the population..whites 67%
white on black murders =229
black on white murders = 500
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

What does your post have anything to do with people having a picnic by the lake and someone coming up to them and drawing a gun??? You seem to be way, way off target and off the thread.
Lol
Firearms have nothing to do with the situation, firearms have no control over people you fucking retard

White, older American, European-descended female of Christian background here. I have to wonder why there are whites who mock, interfere with with, or threaten people not of my background who are just going about the daily business of their lives. I did not choose my background. I was born with it. There is just no reason for this sort of shit to be happening.
I have to wonder why there are blacks who MURDER/rape/rob or threaten people of my background who are just going about the daily business of their lives.
And they go to prison just like any other criminal

What does your post have anything to do with people having a picnic by the lake and someone coming up to them and drawing a gun??? You seem to be way, way off target and off the thread.
Lol
Firearms have nothing to do with the situation, firearms have no control over people you fucking retard
Idiots who are allowed to carry firearms are the problem

And they go to prison just like any other criminal
MURDER vs waving a pistol
hahahahhahahahahhahah

When did this happen? I think that you have an over-active fantasy life. Please start by accounting for all of the white boys who wipe out their pregnant wives, girlfriends, children, cops called to domestic disputes, plant bombs. I'm not saying that anyone is innocent, but why accuse by demographic group? A savage is a savage.
blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
hate crimes at over TWICE the rate
Offenders
rape at twice the rate
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
facts--blacks much worse than whites

No, I think it's perfectly reasonable for people to go to camp sites to get away from thugs.
You're a snowflake, so the concept of safe spaces cannot be lost on you, right?

I'm Republican.
Were there any "thugs" in this incident (other than quick draw Cottonball) ?

Before this is over, I would think that there will be lawsuits....and KAO will be sued.
Cottonball may face criminal charges. we'll see.

"Cottonball"?

Oh, ya mean Q-Tip?

Offenders
rape at twice the rate
What does that have to do with a fat white woman with a gun?

White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

So was the firing justified, or nah?

Are the blacks in prison like most all you guys and girls?

What do people in prison, of any race, have to do with law-abiding citizens out for a picnic at the lake? Can't people just live?

Messing with the OP he gets mad at me

hahahahhahahahah
you people constantly complaining about a white saying words like ''fried chicken''/etc
yet blacks MURDER whites at much higher rates
you people look so foolish--that's what is has to do with it

Get that? He posted THAT and then goes "you people" look foolish.

Some people need an optometrist REAL bad. And a mirror.

hahahahhahahahah
you people constantly complaining about a white saying words like ''fried chicken''/etc

I read something different than you apparently do when I read, "you people."

Offenders
rape at twice the rate
What does that have to do with a fat white woman with a gun?
60432597_2894819167224698_4042079982388772864_n.jpg

hahahahhahahahah

I read something different than you apparently do when I read, "you people."

Oh it's not the phrase itself. It's where he's pointing it.

Kinda like Q-Tip's gun.

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

So was the firing justified, or nah?

Racist thread......pulling a gun on any couple without a good reason is bad for anyone of any color...

Forum List

Back