White Campground Manager Fired For Pulling A Gun On Black Couple

Should the gun-crazy woman have been fired?

• Yes

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
I bet the management saw them and went, "look at our African Americans over here. Come on Elise, get your gun --- you don't want to live with them either".
Sure she said "African Americans"? Does anyone actually say that anymore?

I think they said "colored folk," or, "see those people of color over there"?

A good parody stays true to its source. The only phrase I added was "get your gun".

White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

So was the firing justified, or nah?

No. The black woman in video repeatedly says, "that's all you had to say". Wrong. The KOA employee did not have to say anything. See, here's a prime example of people of a certain culture and mindset expecting to be given a pass on the rules . . . the rules of a business and/or the rule of law. These days you don't know when a stranger or group of them might out of the blue attempt to take your life. Better to be prepared for any contingency than left with your ass twisting unarmed in the breeze. The only reason this video has gained media attention is it fits the victim narrative. Me? I'd rather be a responsible, law abiding and wholly armed and prepared citizen than a victim; or a pair of wannabe victims like the pair of squatters in this video. Well done, grandma.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because it's just like this normal thing to greet people in a family campground brandishing iron.

GUN012.png
Times have changed since the rapist MLK

Indeed. Sometimes it's be prepared to sling lead or find yourself dead. We could just as likely be reading about the KOA worker's murder as the inconvenience of the wannabe victim campers. Luckily grandma's still breathing and the other pair are now nationally known assholes. Win-win.

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

No. The black woman in video repeatedly says, "that's all you had to say". Wrong. The KOA employee did not have to say anything. See, here's a prime example of people of a certain culture and mindset expecting to be given a pass on the rules . . . the rules of a business and/or the rule of law. These days you don't know when a stranger or group of them might out of the blue attempt to take your life. Better to be prepared for any contingency than left with your ass twisting unarmed in the breeze. The only reason this video has gained media attention is it fits the victim narrative. Me? I'd rather be a responsible, law abiding and wholly armed and prepared citizen than a victim; or a pair of wannabe victims like the pair of squatters in this video. Well done, grandma.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because it's just like this normal thing to greet people in a family campground brandishing iron.

GUN012.png
Times have changed since the rapist MLK

Indeed. Sometimes it's be prepared to sling lead or find yourself dead. We could just as likely be reading about the KOA worker's murder as the inconvenience of the wannabe victim campers. Luckily grandma's still breathing and the other pair are now nationally known assholes. Win-win.

:lmao:

Yeah, she coulda been killed by non-gun.

Or keeled over at the sight of (horrors) black people romping with their dog. Oh noes.
onoz-omg.gif

Probably so, But firearms have nothing to do with the situation...

Firearms have no control over people

They had no reservation to be there. What a shocker! :laugh:
So shoot them

F
Sounds justified though I know you don't want to hear that. You'd rather argue with white people over what this one woman did. Sad.
I won't give you what you want.
u
What a STUPID woman, pulling a gun on peaceful people for picnicking at a lake.

I voted Yes.
fuck that old racist bitch, I hope she gets chastised and lives the rest of their life in misery. I fucking HATE racists

So shoot them
Why shoot them? I think its better to just make them leave, like that lady did.

Hmm, if it's a Black man taking a gun out on a White man, it's thuggery, if it's a White man taking out a gun on a Black man it's thuggery + racism + a hate crime.
Naturally right wingers don’t understand that it’s wrong to be pulling a gun on somebody for no reason at all.
But naturally, they feel a white person pulling a gun on a black person is completely justified in all circumstances. And that’s why Republicans are racist.
You can’t explain it to them because that’s who they are.

I voted no because of the way you phrased the question and because we know how most blacks behave.

Well,
After watching the video, they were decent, AND they had a dog.

How do most black folks behave? Oh wait, we are suppose to look at the ground and shuffle our feet while you pretty much say anything to us you want to. Sorry, we aren't going for that bullshit.

If he had fired the gun it would likely have been justified.

"He"?

Click links much? :eusa_doh:

Merriam-Webster would like to thank you for the new illustration for the term "prejudice".
When I get a link from a fake news source which tells me to allow ads ... I don't. NBC after all.
White campground worker fired after pulling gun on black visitors in Mississippi

Here you go, Fox News. Now STFU

So shoot them
Why shoot them? I think its better to just make them leave, like that lady did.
The truth is, Republicans want them to leave...............the country.

D6YT7kKWkAAO1WG

You can’t compromise with Republicans because their goal is damage.

If he had fired the gun it would likely have been justified.

"He"?

Click links much? :eusa_doh:

Merriam-Webster would like to thank you for the new illustration for the term "prejudice".
When I get a link from a fake news source which tells me to allow ads ... I don't. NBC after all.
White campground worker fired after pulling gun on black visitors in Mississippi

Here you go, Fox News. Now STFU
What were blacks doing at a camp site? Never heard of such a thing. People go camping to get away from inner-city thugs after all.

I saw the two videos, twice, saw ZERO evidence that the couple was a threat to the place or to the stupid woman herself. Hell the man recently came back from his tour of duty in a gun/bomb zone!

What I saw was a man holding a drink in his right hand and holding the dog with his left hand, while his woman was recording this astonishing incident. I would have FIRED that woman as soon as possible and extend apology to the mistreated couple.

Waving a gun around over an alleged failure of the couple to have a reservation ticket is stupid.

Another link shows this:

“Her husband tells my husband that reservations aren't needed for the lake,” Richardson added in the post."

Forum List

Back