White Campground Manager Fired For Pulling A Gun On Black Couple

Should the gun-crazy woman have been fired?

• Yes

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
The problem with most people here, such as Pogo, is they make final judgement before all the facts are in.

If you go SOLELY by this NBC article, it sounds as though the white woman was completely wrong.
However, we KNOW the Left media is not honest.

Something doesn't sound right about the story. if the white woman was simply a hating racist, then yes, she should have been not only fired, but also arrested and charged with a crime for pulling the gun on them without cause.

However, was there any interaction before this? How can we be certain the couple did not threaten the woman a few minutes earlier?

Like so many other stories, what they WANT you to hear always comes out first,...them much later the rest of the details come out.

I do not trust the media. If you were smart, you wouldn't either.

White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

So was the firing justified, or nah?
She can always hope for a pardon from Trump
A pardon? I didnt read anything about any consequences beyond getting fired.
You don’t think the Trump supporting woman will be prosecuted for threatening murder? Possibly not, I guess. It was black people she threatened, and this is Trump’s Amerika right now, after all.

I bet the management saw them and went, "look at our African Americans over here. Come on Elise, get your gun --- you don't want to live with them either".

The problem with most people here, such as Pogo, is they make final judgement before all the facts are in.

If you go SOLELY by this NBC article, it sounds as though the white woman was completely wrong.
However, we KNOW the Left media is not honest.

Something doesn't sound right about the story. if the white woman was simply a hating racist, then yes, she should have been not only fired, but also arrested and charged with a crime for pulling the gun on them without cause.

However, was there any interaction before this? How can we be certain the couple did not threaten the woman a few minutes earlier?

Like so many other stories, what they WANT you to hear always comes out first,...them much later the rest of the details come out.

I do not trust the media. If you were smart, you wouldn't either.

Yeah it's on video. You lose.

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

If he had fired the gun it would likely have been justified.

"He"?

Click links much? :eusa_doh:

Merriam-Webster would like to thank you for the new illustration for the term "prejudice".
Why do you hate transgingers?

That's good, very good. Umma steal it.

"He"?

Merriam-Webster would like to thank you for the new illustration for the term "prejudice".
When I get a link from a fake news source which tells me to allow ads ... I don't. NBC after all.

It's CNBC, and it makes no such requirement, so you're full of shit.

Or as most of us call it, "Wednesday".
It does when you have adblock idiot.

She can always hope for a pardon from Trump
A pardon? I didnt read anything about any consequences beyond getting fired.
You don’t think the Trump supporting woman will be prosecuted for threatening murder? Possibly not, I guess. It was black people she threatened, and this is Trump’s Amerika right now, after all.
Between our bio and Chemical weapons and your radiation bombs the cities don't stand a chance. Now go talk to some city cops and get the real stories on racial crime violence. He'll tell you. The news people won't. The city government won't. The corrupted politicians won't. The laughable block captains and community organizers won't. The umpteenth version of the human relations board won't. The real tragedy is that innocent men and women of all backgrounds suffer because of what our nation has been made into by the architects of fear.

"He"?

When I get a link from a fake news source which tells me to allow ads ... I don't. NBC after all.

I already have AdBlock, idiot, and there's no such restriction.

"He"?

I already have AdBlock, idiot, and there's no such restriction.
|Nobody likes you, do they? Do you think I'm lying you greaseball?

I'm not going to unblock ads from sleazy sites.

Yes of course. Not only pulled a gun but lied about needing a reservation.

Why was race even brought up ?
The woman was fired because she violated KOA's firearms policy.

Leave it to NBC to turn it into a racial incident.

Nice family atmosphere

Try to picnic here and we will shoot you

No. The black woman in video repeatedly says, "that's all you had to say". Wrong. The KOA employee did not have to say anything. See, here's a prime example of people of a certain culture and mindset expecting to be given a pass on the rules . . . the rules of a business and/or the rule of law. These days you don't know when a stranger or group of them might out of the blue attempt to take your life. Better to be prepared for any contingency than left with your ass twisting unarmed in the breeze. The only reason this video has gained media attention is it fits the victim narrative. Me? I'd rather be a responsible, law abiding and wholly armed and prepared citizen than a victim; or a pair of wannabe victims like the pair of squatters in this video. Well done, grandma.

No. The black woman in video repeatedly says, "that's all you had to say". Wrong. The KOA employee did not have to say anything. See, here's a prime example of people of a certain culture and mindset expecting to be given a pass on the rules . . . the rules of a business and/or the rule of law. These days you don't know when a stranger or group of them might out of the blue attempt to take your life. Better to be prepared for any contingency than left with your ass twisting unarmed in the breeze. The only reason this video has gained media attention is it fits the victim narrative. Me? I'd rather be a responsible, law abiding and wholly armed and prepared citizen than a victim; or a pair of wannabe victims like the pair of squatters in this video. Well done, grandma.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because it's just like this normal thing to greet people in a family campground brandishing iron.

GUN012.png

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because it's just like this normal thing to greet people in a family campground brandishing iron.

GUN012.png
Times have changed since the rapist MLK

Forum List

Back