White Campground Manager Fired For Pulling A Gun On Black Couple

Should the gun-crazy woman have been fired?

• Yes

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Why does the incident have to be classified by race? What about gender?
Should be classified as a fat stupid bitch with a gun

White, older American, European-descended female of Christian background here. I have to wonder why there are whites who mock, interfere with with, or threaten people not of my background who are just going about the daily business of their lives. I did not choose my background. I was born with it. There is just no reason for this sort of shit to be happening.
I have to wonder why there are blacks who MURDER/rape/rob or threaten people of my background who are just going about the daily business of their lives.

Why classify it in terms of race? These people were just enjoying a day at the lake.
While we are at it, will you please stop white men from beating up and raping their partners, killing their children and their entire families, along with several cops?

White, older American, European-descended female of Christian background here. I have to wonder why there are whites who mock, interfere with with, or threaten people not of my background who are just going about the daily business of their lives. I did not choose my background. I was born with it. There is just no reason for this sort of shit to be happening.
I have to wonder why there are blacks who MURDER/rape/rob or threaten people of my background who are just going about the daily business of their lives.

Why classify it in terms of race? These people were just enjoying a day at the lake.
While we are at it, will you please stop white men from beating up and raping their partners, killing their children and their entire families, along with several cops?
Again ignoring statistics I see

You do realize that the majority of murders in this country are young black men murdering other young black men......right? That is the far bigger problem than white people killing anyone.......so why don't you care about that very real problem?

If "White pulls gun on Black" is a news story, we have bigger problems.

White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

So was the firing justified, or nah?
You’re a bigot. You and the source of the story. Always have to frame things in skin color and especially if it ostensibly fits the bigoted agenda.

Racist thread......pulling a gun on any couple without a good reason is bad for anyone of any color...
And is considered an assault in my state, as well as a few others.
You are lying, DAN.
Don't you cretins have anything better to do than troll the internet looking for people whom you consider inferior to yourselves to attack?

Bruce Finlay
Attorney at Law
[snipped]

"Pointing a gun at another person in Washington State could result in a class B felony charge of assault in the second degree with a deadly weapon. That crime occurs when a person assaults another with a deadly weapon."
Attorney Question of the Month

Don't you cretins have anything better to do than troll the internet looking for people whom you consider inferior to yourselves to attack?
Although I mostly appreciate your posts, I have noticed the same trend with you. Pot, say hello to kettle

18eb20.jpg

Although I mostly appreciate your posts, I have noticed the same trend with you. Pot, say hello to kettle

18eb20.jpg
Oh so you're going to pretend like you don't know the difference between offense & defense?

And on top of that, he was 100% wrong. AND so have you been at times.

Racist thread......pulling a gun on any couple without a good reason is bad for anyone of any color...
You are lying, DAN.

Bruce Finlay
Attorney at Law
[snipped]

"Pointing a gun at another person in Washington State could result in a class B felony charge of assault in the second degree with a deadly weapon. That crime occurs when a person assaults another with a deadly weapon."
Nobody pointed a gun at anybody, DAN.

You are lying, DAN.

Bruce Finlay
Attorney at Law
[snipped]

Don't like the answer, take it up with the Criminal Justice Training Commission
https://fortress.wa.gov/cjtc/blog/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=82&Itemid=83

Weasel weasel

You are lying, DAN.

Bruce Finlay
Attorney at Law
[snipped]

Don't like the answer, take it up with the Criminal Justice Training Commission
https://fortress.wa.gov/cjtc/blog/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=82&Itemid=83

Weasel weasel
:rolleyes:

Are you really a DAN or are you just some White Supremacist POS sock trying to make black people look really stupid?

I've suspected that you, IM2, and a few others are all the same idiot.

hahhahahahahhaa
???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what?????????
the OP states the race!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's in the TITLE !!!!
are you blind AND racist???
that's all blacks think about--24/7 race race race race race

again-blacks murder and rape at MUCH higher rates than whites = FACT

When did this happen? I think that you have an over-active fantasy life. Please start by accounting for all of the white boys who wipe out their pregnant wives, girlfriends, children, cops called to domestic disputes, plant bombs. I'm not saying that anyone is innocent, but why accuse by demographic group? A savage is a savage.
blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
hate crimes at over TWICE the rate
Offenders
rape at twice the rate
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
facts--blacks much worse than whites
What does that have to do with a fat white woman with a gun?
the OP is talking about the races---
blacks murder and rape at much higher rates
we don't buy your stupid shit about whites this whites that
blacks are the problem --not whites--as the FACTS/stats clearly show

again-blacks murder and rape at MUCH higher rates than whites = FACT

Actually that is not a fact.

When did this happen? I think that you have an over-active fantasy life. Please start by accounting for all of the white boys who wipe out their pregnant wives, girlfriends, children, cops called to domestic disputes, plant bombs. I'm not saying that anyone is innocent, but why accuse by demographic group? A savage is a savage.
blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
hate crimes at over TWICE the rate
Offenders
rape at twice the rate
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
facts--blacks much worse than whites
What does that have to do with a fat white woman with a gun?
the OP is talking about the races---
blacks murder and rape at much higher rates
we don't buy your stupid shit about whites this whites that
blacks are the problem --not whites--as the FACTS/stats clearly show

That is FALSE according to DOJ/FBI stats.

Forum List

Back