White Cincinnati cop guns down black motorist

Life should be treated more importantly than this. Without a front license? Shot to the head? And for what?

People are becoming less and less inclined to see the importance of life. Its a kinda "well that guy had *insert problem here* so big deal" attitude going on. Every person killed by police has a "problem". Do you notice that?

Like, what humans have problems? (answer all of them)

Every person killed by police created the "problem" that killed them. Do you notice that?

Im the vast majority of cases no doubt. And the legit one's are to far and in between to make it a working tactic for dems so they just throw every incident out there never following up with the pertinent info....like the guy had been arrested 60 damn times and had a history of resisting arrest.

In 99.9% of the cases of cops killing someone they arent convicted. In your mind that means that 99% of the people who were killed was the victims fault or that cops actions are correct 99% of the time.

Now, I'm not a gambler but 99% is an impossibility statistically. Which means something else is going on.

Tensing asked several times to see Dubose's driver's license, Cincinnati police said. Instead, police said, Dubose handed the officer a bottle of alcohol.

Probably not a good idea to hand an officer a bottle of alcohol while behind the wheel of a car.

Why yes, let us hop on the anti-empathy crowd from the right, you know, the ones that claim the higher ground in morals and responsibility... Callous, cold and mean....is what you'd call these folks...

Nope. They are realists which you apparently are not.

The guy was a career felon and landed thirteen kids on the taxpayers of America.

Sorry he's dead but he's no great loss.

Reality is a bitch to some. Smart ass.
That's because you do not value Gods' creation...
Why do you lie and claim God when it is obvious you don't believe in him.

Why yes, let us hop on the anti-empathy crowd from the right, you know, the ones that claim the higher ground in morals and responsibility... Callous, cold and mean....is what you'd call these folks...

The guy was a career felon and landed thirteen kids on the taxpayers of America.

I'm sitting.......

Nope. Not when that creation dumps is responsibilities on me.

You're still a smart ass. LOL

I'm sitting.......
Stand up your cutting off your air.

The man was a career felon. Any empathy he gets is stretching his limit.

Eric Garner, Oscar Grant, and that pre-pubescent kid in Cleveland? Sure. But not this punk.
I wouldn't give sympathy to Eric Garner. He was committing crimes (however weird they might have been), and the NY medical examiner stated that there was no "chokehold" (as shown by the autopsy) The guy died because 1) he was resisting arrest and 2) because he was in terrible physical condition.

Life should be treated more importantly than this. Without a front license? Shot to the head? And for what?

People are becoming less and less inclined to see the importance of life. Its a kinda "well that guy had *insert problem here* so big deal" attitude going on. Every person killed by police has a "problem". Do you notice that?

So you're agreeing with this preposterous prosecutor that this was a murder. I ask you and him both, to show one shred of evidence that that might be the case. Show it here, now.

Was the Officer a real Cop? I understand that he was employed by the University of Cincinnati. If so, C.U. is responsible.

Try running over a cop this is what happens...see this all the time on world's wildest police chases. Just same old shit with race baiting media making a story where there isn't one.
Black Lives Matter, National Action Network (Al Sharpton's scam org), NAACP, et al might have to go out of business if there weren't any. Might be better if went back to the days before radio was invented.

Was the Officer a real Cop? I understand that he was employed by the University of Cincinnati. If so, C.U. is responsible.
If University cops have to graduate from a police academy, then they are just as "real" as any other cop.

In 99.9% of the cases of cops killing someone they arent convicted. In your mind that means that 99% of the people who were killed was the victims fault or that cops actions are correct 99% of the time.

Now, I'm not a gambler but 99% is an impossibility statistically. Which means something else is going on.
1. Why is 99% impossible. Doesn't sound logical. Any % could be possible.

2. Where if this alleged 99% coming from ? :link:

The cop killed the guy unnecessarily. Was the guy a scumbag and parasite? sure, but he didn't deserve to die for that. The cop is being charged as he should be. The problem is the idiot prosecutor. First, this moron says that the stop was wrong, and he's an idiot because it's illegal in Ohio not to have a front license plate, then the idiot prosecutor charges him with 1st Degree Murder. First degree murder requires proof of pre-meditation. They will have a VERY difficult time proving that. 2nd Degree murder, manslaughter sure, but 1st degree? The guy is an idiot and may just fuck up the trial.

If University cops have to graduate from a police academy, then they are just as "real" as any other cop.
I'm not so sure. "Real" Police Officers undergo constant training and adhere to dozens of weekly updated rules and regulations. I'm not taking away from Campus Cops who have their own agenda but street and County Cops have a different mission and different supervision. I would assume that the jurisdictional authority of campus Cops is restricted to the campus.

I can't believe this 24 year old cop came up with a 100 grand to post bail

"White Cincinnati cop guns down black motorist"

But did he gun down Cecil the lion ? No, then who gives a fuck ?

All humans have problems.

All humans don't have criminal records.

All Humans have problems, correct. So everytime a cop kills someone the media brings forth problems as a justification of why they (shhhh) deserved it, kinda.

More Americans have criminal records than any other country. Does that mean Americas citizens are worse people than other countries? Or do you draw the line at comparing criminal records with other countries?

No...not deserved it. But put oneself into a risky position. Resisting arrest is risky. Like golfing in a lightning storm. It's rolling the dice. Like it or not...that's reality.

The cop killed the guy unnecessarily. Was the guy a scumbag and parasite? sure, but he didn't deserve to die for that. The cop is being charged as he should be. The problem is the idiot prosecutor. First, this moron says that the stop was wrong, and he's an idiot because it's illegal in Ohio not to have a front license plate, then the idiot prosecutor charges him with 1st Degree Murder. First degree murder requires proof of pre-meditation. They will have a VERY difficult time proving that. 2nd Degree murder, manslaughter sure, but 1st degree? The guy is an idiot and may just fuck up the trial.
Sounds like you are almost as much a idiot as the prosecutor.Voluntary Manslaughter in Ohio requires that the shooter "knowingly cause the death". If Tensing gun went off accidently, while there was a struggle, I don't think that would qualify as "knowingly" (which I think they mean intentionally) So what proof is there that the gun didn't discharge accidently (beyond a reasonable doubt) ? For a charge of Involuntary Manslaughter, the shooer would have to be committing a felony or misdemeanor at the time the gun fired. this also was not the case.

And how does a 25 yr old cop knowingly shoot somebody in the head, knowing that would put him in prison for life ? (a very long time in his case) Not likely. The whole charg eis stupid and probably is more about keeping a lid on the whole thing, where Tensing is being thrown under the bus to prevent rioting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back