White Crowd Chants ‘Donald Trump, Build That Wall!’ And Then The Black And Latina Players Did This

I want to give the benefit of the doubt but in all likelihood, this is the Trump Effect spilling down. It’s not difficult to imagine that the parents of these students are ardent Trump supporters that have been gleefully teaching their children that it’s OK to hate if the other person has dark skin. That is, after all, the core of Trump’s popularity. It’s not just that he’s openly racist, he’s telling his followers that it’s permissible, encouraged even, for them to openly hate as well.

School officials are looking into the incident but it’s unclear if they will be able to do anything about it. At the very least, it would be nice if the other students from Elkhorn publicly shunned their fellow classmates for their racism.

The white rightwing feral savages are lashing out as a dying wounded animal is in its death throes

They know the future isn't too promising for them

White Crowd Chants ‘Donald Trump, Build That Wall!’ And Then The Black And Latina Players Did This

The white people in America are dying out and you're happy about it?

As a "Latino" legal citizen of the US...I hope Donald builds a wall to keep my freeloading leftist family members from coming here and begging me and everyone else for handouts.

I want to give the benefit of the doubt but in all likelihood, this is the Trump Effect spilling down. It’s not difficult to imagine that the parents of these students are ardent Trump supporters that have been gleefully teaching their children that it’s OK to hate if the other person has dark skin. That is, after all, the core of Trump’s popularity. It’s not just that he’s openly racist, he’s telling his followers that it’s permissible, encouraged even, for them to openly hate as well.

School officials are looking into the incident but it’s unclear if they will be able to do anything about it. At the very least, it would be nice if the other students from Elkhorn publicly shunned their fellow classmates for their racism.

The white rightwing feral savages are lashing out as a dying wounded animal is in its death throes

They know the future isn't too promising for them

How is chanting "build that wall" a racial slur? Just about every country controls it's borders but the USA. The Donald advocates we try to control our borders and he's racist? Explain.

As a "Latino" legal citizen of the US...I hope Donald builds a wall to keep my freeloading leftist family members from coming here and begging me and everyone else for handouts.
You and a few million Latinos.
All going to vote for 'The Wall' to be built. Only Trump will actually build it.

Anyone else find it ironic that 'bat-shit' is always whining about how racist Whites are while he's putting up the most racist posts here?

Anyone else find it ironic that 'bat-shit' is always whining about how racist Whites are while he's putting up the most racist posts here?

Like this one?
The hilarious thing is 'bat-shit' the Whites have, do and will continue to control the world's economy a thousand years from now.` Why? Because any race with an average IQ about 80 like the negroes will never control be able to control themselves let alone anyone else.

Yeah, ironic indeed.

It’s not difficult to imagine that the parents of these students are ardent Trump supporters that have been gleefully teaching their children that it’s OK to hate if the other person has dark skin. That is, after all, the core of Trump’s popularity. It’s not just that he’s openly racist, he’s telling his followers that it’s permissible, encouraged even, for them to openly hate as well.

What absolute horse shit this is...WTF is wrong with you? Do you believe in open borders?

Yes he does. He's a leftwing douche bag. They all believe in open borders because that is what his filthy party endorses.
Pogo, do you support open borders?

Huh? Me? I'm not part of this string, where'd you get this idea?

No I don't. Know what else I don't support? Blanket statements, intentional division, racism, xenophobia, stereotyping and fearmongering, to name six.

.My ex is Latina from South America and feels the same way you do. The industry she works in - home health care- is literally flooded with illegals, and it keeps wages down as well as making fewer opportunities for legal citizens to work. We need to control our borders and it's not being racist by saying that.

Build that wall.

Have at it. Hey if you start right away, like this afternoon, there's a good chance it'll be done by the time your grandchildren retire, after fifty billion bucks building it. And hey, lots of jobs building roads that don't exist so that trucks can bring in a bagazillion tons of concrete to build a wall over a border that isn't even the source of most illegal immigrants anyway. Excellent plan. So Amurrikan.

It's fascinating how the same people with a knack for losing elections also precede those elections by getting hung up on emotional cliché pipe dream memes that are completely unrelated to the world of reality, and then wonder why they lose elections.

Waaaay back in 2008 it was "drill here drill now". For you youngsters that particular pipe dream was based on opening protected shorelines to oil drilling (completely oblivious to the fact that oil is an international fungible commodity and "we" don't drill for oil anyway -- oil companies do) as if it would drive prices down. The timetable for this pipe dream, pun intended, kept getting whittled down... five years... two years... John McCain whittled it all the way down to six months. Of course anyone actually paying attention knew that Bush's own EIA estimated the action would take 22 years to have an effect, and even then the drop in the international market would amount to the change in one's pocket.

How'd McCain do in that election anyway? I can't remember -- it was sooooo long ago. Apparently no one else can either.

Now it's "Build the wall". Running the same play --- expecting different results. Just because some asshat pushes your emotional buttons, they react like obedient drones. That's Amurrika.

I look forward to future not-well-thought-out emotional meme slogans put together by the political equivalent of the Washington Generals. :popcorn:

Build that wall.

Have at it. Hey if you start right away, like this afternoon, there's a good chance it'll be done by the time your grandchildren retire, after fifty billion bucks building it. And hey, lots of jobs building roads that don't exist so that trucks can bring in a bagazillion tons of concrete to build a wall over a border that isn't even the source of most illegal immigrants anyway. Excellent plan. So Amurrikan.

It's fascinating how the same people with a knack for losing elections also precede those elections by getting hung up on emotional cliché pipe dream memes that are completely unrelated to the world of reality, and then wonder why they lose elections.

Waaaay back in 2008 it was "drill here drill now". For you youngsters that particular pipe dream was based on opening protected shorelines to oil drilling (completely oblivious to the fact that oil is an international fungible commodity and "we" don't drill for oil anyway -- oil companies do) as if it would drive prices down. The timetable for this pipe dream, pun intended, kept getting whittled down... five years... two years... John McCain whittled it all the way down to six months. Of course anyone actually paying attention knew that Bush's own EIA estimated the action would take 22 years to have an effect, and even then the drop in the international market would amount to the change in one's pocket.

How'd McCain do in that election anyway? I can't remember -- it was sooooo long ago. Apparently no one else can either.

Now it's "Build the wall". Running the same play --- expecting different results. Just because some asshat pushes your emotional buttons, they react like obedient drones. That's Amurrika.

I look forward to future not-well-thought-out emotional meme slogans put together by the political equivalent of the Washington Generals. :popcorn:

The wall should and will be built. Deal with it.

Build that wall.

Yuhuh. Just as offshore drilling should and will drop gas prices in Dubuque.

As I just said --- trotting out the same play while expecting different results. Rotsa ruck wit dat.

Bored-people-007.jpg

It’s not difficult to imagine that the parents of these students are ardent Trump supporters that have been gleefully teaching their children that it’s OK to hate if the other person has dark skin. That is, after all, the core of Trump’s popularity. It’s not just that he’s openly racist, he’s telling his followers that it’s permissible, encouraged even, for them to openly hate as well.

What absolute horse shit this is...WTF is wrong with you?

Guno is a racist hatemonger.

NOte his constant conflation of losing minority status with dying out.

I don't know if he is trying to be offensive, scary, or if he is just so full of hate that he is engaged in Magical Thinking and is trying to kill off all of us whites with the Power of His Mind.

Guno is the most miserable person I've ever seen post on a Message Board
he is even more miserable than dean....

Actually it tells you that I have a job, which is why I was there. And while I was there I made good on the promise I made to myself that if I ever had the opportunity I would go see the Motown Museum --which was awesome, and something everyone should do.

It tells,me that you put money ahead of morals. Whereas I've turned down jobs, with far better titles and money for moral reasons (female supervisor, location, immoral company, etc...). I would rather starve than take a job under immoral conditions.

I dont listen to music, so the museum means nothing to me.
you are one strange fucker Ana.....now i know why you said once that you would be right at home in 1070 AD.....lol

Build that wall.

As I just said --- trotting out the same play while expecting different results. Rotsa ruck wit dat.

Bored-people-007.jpg
what's the same play? Who besides trump made a statement that this is now repeated? he hasn't been elected yet, let's get the formalities done first. Me personally, if he had legal rights to do it, I'd say start today.

Build that wall.

Bored-people-007.jpg
what's the same play? Who besides trump made a statement that this is now repeated? he hasn't been elected yet, let's get the formalities done first. Me personally, if he had legal rights to do it, I'd say start today.

When (if ever) you learn to read, read post 91. It's all spelled out there.

Forum List

Back