White Crowd Chants ‘Donald Trump, Build That Wall!’ And Then The Black And Latina Players Did This

Build that wall.

Have at it. Hey if you start right away, like this afternoon, there's a good chance it'll be done by the time your grandchildren retire, after fifty billion bucks building it. And hey, lots of jobs building roads that don't exist so that trucks can bring in a bagazillion tons of concrete to build a wall over a border that isn't even the source of most illegal immigrants anyway. Excellent plan. So Amurrikan.

It's fascinating how the same people with a knack for losing elections also precede those elections by getting hung up on emotional cliché pipe dream memes that are completely unrelated to the world of reality, and then wonder why they lose elections.

Waaaay back in 2008 it was "drill here drill now". For you youngsters that particular pipe dream was based on opening protected shorelines to oil drilling (completely oblivious to the fact that oil is an international fungible commodity and "we" don't drill for oil anyway -- oil companies do) as if it would drive prices down. The timetable for this pipe dream, pun intended, kept getting whittled down... five years... two years... John McCain whittled it all the way down to six months. Of course anyone actually paying attention knew that Bush's own EIA estimated the action would take 22 years to have an effect, and even then the drop in the international market would amount to the change in one's pocket.

How'd McCain do in that election anyway? I can't remember -- it was sooooo long ago. Apparently no one else can either.

Now it's "Build the wall". Running the same play --- expecting different results. Just because some asshat pushes your emotional buttons, they react like obedient drones. That's Amurrika.

I look forward to future not-well-thought-out emotional meme slogans put together by the political equivalent of the Washington Generals. :popcorn:

The wall should and will be built. Deal with it.

Yuhuh. Just as offshore drilling should and will drop gas prices in Dubuque.

As I just said --- trotting out the same play while expecting different results. Rotsa ruck wit dat.

Bored-people-007.jpg
what's the same play? Who besides trump made a statement that this is now repeated? he hasn't been elected yet, let's get the formalities done first. Me personally, if he had legal rights to do it, I'd say start today.

When (if ever) you learn to read, read post 91. It's all spelled out there.
so I still don't see trump making any speeches in that post. So again, how is it is repeated?

Have at it. Hey if you start right away, like this afternoon, there's a good chance it'll be done by the time your grandchildren retire, after fifty billion bucks building it. And hey, lots of jobs building roads that don't exist so that trucks can bring in a bagazillion tons of concrete to build a wall over a border that isn't even the source of most illegal immigrants anyway. Excellent plan. So Amurrikan.

It's fascinating how the same people with a knack for losing elections also precede those elections by getting hung up on emotional cliché pipe dream memes that are completely unrelated to the world of reality, and then wonder why they lose elections.

Waaaay back in 2008 it was "drill here drill now". For you youngsters that particular pipe dream was based on opening protected shorelines to oil drilling (completely oblivious to the fact that oil is an international fungible commodity and "we" don't drill for oil anyway -- oil companies do) as if it would drive prices down. The timetable for this pipe dream, pun intended, kept getting whittled down... five years... two years... John McCain whittled it all the way down to six months. Of course anyone actually paying attention knew that Bush's own EIA estimated the action would take 22 years to have an effect, and even then the drop in the international market would amount to the change in one's pocket.

How'd McCain do in that election anyway? I can't remember -- it was sooooo long ago. Apparently no one else can either.

Now it's "Build the wall". Running the same play --- expecting different results. Just because some asshat pushes your emotional buttons, they react like obedient drones. That's Amurrika.

I look forward to future not-well-thought-out emotional meme slogans put together by the political equivalent of the Washington Generals. :popcorn:

As I just said --- trotting out the same play while expecting different results. Rotsa ruck wit dat.

Bored-people-007.jpg
what's the same play? Who besides trump made a statement that this is now repeated? he hasn't been elected yet, let's get the formalities done first. Me personally, if he had legal rights to do it, I'd say start today.

so I still don't see trump making any speeches in that post. So again, how is it is repeated?

The critical phrase there is "when (if ever) you learn to read".

Bored-people-007.jpg

The critical phrase there is "when (if ever) you learn to read".
and trump still only stated this election cycle, so when will you learn?

If you're white and disagree with words, policy, etc. of a person of color you're a racist.

Okay, I'll buy that as long as when people of color who disagree with words, policy, etc. of whites are also tagged as racists.

Forum List

Back