White cyclist on PCH is mowed down by a black man in a Lexus and then stabbed to death by the driver, former accountant,making 'white privilege' slurs

FROM THE FUCKING ARTICLE:

“Witnesses say he was holding a BB gun when he approached Dr Mammone, a married father-of-two, and was screaming racial slurs about 'white privilege' , according to ABC7.

SO THE WITNESSES ARE LYING ABOUT THE RACIAL SLURS?

You cult fucks are so brainwashed.
Plant this white privledge hogwash into weak, criminally oriented minds and you have created one hell of a problem

This happened yesterday, and the investigators haven't reported on the motive or any possible relationship between the victim and his attacker. The police tend not to give out a lot of information until they've sorted out what happened and why.
The Negro runs over a white guy on a bike then gets out of his car and instead of giving aid he starts stabbing him while screaming about white privilege.

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out his motivation for the murder.

Sharpton should already be there.

How do cult fucks see this….then see how it is reported….and NOT REALIZE THEY ARE BEING MANIPULATED?

We don't know what kind of crime it was because there are no credible reports of what happened, other than a black man in a Lexus ran down a white man on a bicycle and then stabbed him to death. It could be a crime of passion for all you know. Until you know the motive, you don't know whether it was a hate crime.

Do you mean wait until all the evidence is available before passing judgement? You need to take a REALLY hard look at your political leaders and the MSM to see if they do the same. You will find they do not and would not if the roles were reversed.

Lets move on from lizard bitch and just talk about the issue.

I have her on ignore, I cant even see her shit.

The pushing of this anti-white narrative is bery problematic…and the fact that it will not be reported or the races will be ignored IN THIS CASE….but not if the roles were reversed is a problem.

We need to push back against this and not allow us to be split apart by those in power.

I know that most of us have 99.9999% perfectly fine interactions with other races. This race war is blown out of proportion on purpose….and we have to stop it.

You mean like how you and your buddies all claim a white man committed any mass shooting and that he was a righty? Without facts or reporting? Or perhaps like how you insist every black man shot by cops was murdered for no apparent reason EVEN when the report says he shot at the cops?

No we don't. We're just refuting the notion that you people post that he's always a leftist, and it turns out we're generally correct.
A clear-cut black-on-white hate killing? Corporate media won't touch it with a 10 foot pole, and neither will the lefties on this board.

I have read multiple accounts of this murder, none of which mentioned anything about the killer screaming about "white privilege" as is stated in the Daily Mail. UK report. This is what these right wing fake news sites do. They take a story and then gin up the outrage by injecting a racial aspect into it BEFORE the facts come out.

All of the reports have said that police are seeking a motive, and whether there was a connection between the ER physician, and the accountant who murdered him. All say the part I've quoted below. No mention of hate speech at all.

"When deputies arrived on scene, Smith was being detained by bystanders. He was subsequently taken into custody and booked into the Orange County Jail on suspicion of murder, according to the sheriff's department."

"After the crash, Smith got out of his vehicle and allegedly stabbed Mammone, 58, several times as witnesses tried to help the injured man, officials said.

Smith was detained by witnesses at the scene until law enforcement arrived."

The annual murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is about 2:1 in America. (*DOJ)
But that is not what the reality that the Left wants you to know.
The Left wants to maintain their narrative that Blacks are always victims, and that Whites are the always the racist oppressors.
The Left has created an environment of racial hatred that is causing hate crimes, but they will never admit that Blacks commit hate crimes.

The Left's CRT curriculum is teaching a generation of children to be racists.
What will America going to be like in 20 years?

The annual murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is about 2:1 in America. (*DOJ)
The Left wants to maintain their narrative that Blacks are always victims, and that Whites are the always the racist oppressors.
The Left has created an environment of racial hatred that is causing hate crimes, but they will never admit that Blacks commit hate crimes.
Weak minds predisposed to criminality are being media spoon fed white privledge claptrap
Privledges are achieved. Try some achievement instead of lame brain finger pointing

oh my this is racist and of course Al S will have associates file the appropriate lawsuits against the individuals and local, city, and state govt. for violating this poor piece of shit's rights.

They've had to redefine 'hate crime' several times in order to keep from locking up feral hood rats in 9 out of 10 cases.

The left must ALWAYS keep blacks thinking they are victims….and only the left can save them. All your white neighbors want to kill you!

The “END RACISM“ signs at NFL games make me laugh. I am watching a game that is played by like 75% black men. I AM NOT FUCKING RACIST. Who is that sign for?

You know who is racist? People who manipulate black people for money and power. Those are racists.

I am sure CNN is all over this one.

Clearly a hate crime.

Is someone suggesting that being deliberately struck with a car by a motorist while riding a bicycle then beinh stabbed to death by the driver is somehow a 'white privilege'?

That's got to be the worst 'white privilege' any white person would ever want.

No we don't. We're just refuting the notion that you people post that he's always a leftist, and it turns out we're generally correct.

I have read multiple accounts of this murder, none of which mentioned anything about the killer screaming about "white privilege" as is stated in the Daily Mail. UK report. This is what these right wing fake news sites do. They take a story and then gin up the outrage by injecting a racial aspect into it BEFORE the facts come out.

All of the reports have said that police are seeking a motive, and whether there was a connection between the ER physician, and the accountant who murdered him. All say the part I've quoted below. No mention of hate speech at all.

"When deputies arrived on scene, Smith was being detained by bystanders. He was subsequently taken into custody and booked into the Orange County Jail on suspicion of murder, according to the sheriff's department."

"After the crash, Smith got out of his vehicle and allegedly stabbed Mammone, 58, several times as witnesses tried to help the injured man, officials said.

Almost every time you blame a white supremacist as a murderer. It turns out being the opposite. Why don't you tell the truth and keep race out of it?

2_720-1.jpg

1675472641600.jpeg

THIS IS RACISM. LA TIMES CALLING LARRY ELDER A WHITE SUPREMACIST BECAUSE HE WAS RUNNING FOR CA GOVERNOR

Democrats are by far the most racist people in the nation. They are disgusting bigots who exploit blacks for money and power.

Forum List

Back