White girl singing Rihanna is a ‘microaggression’

They are trying to undo centuries of racial progress and they are trying to do it quickly before the balance of power goes even further against them. Race is their biggest issue, it always has been, since the days of the ante-bellum South and Tammany Hall.

When you say Centuries and you thinking decades maybe? Or are you being super unserious right now?
I am saying serious things right now. You can either join me in my seriousness, and contribute something worthy of discussion, or you can continue to throw in worthless snipes. I don't care which, frankly, I really have a low opinion of you already. But there is good news, anything you do positive, no matter how small, will improve it.

You're not being serious calling the days of slavery part of "racial progress".
The man said racial progress n u brought up slavery? Do other races not apply?

He said racial progress was occurring during slavery. Do you care to defend how the stance that races were moving forward while one race owned another as property?

I'd love to hear it
Even though there was African slaves progress was made toward freedom and equal rights, was it not?

When you say Centuries and you thinking decades maybe? Or are you being super unserious right now?
I am saying serious things right now. You can either join me in my seriousness, and contribute something worthy of discussion, or you can continue to throw in worthless snipes. I don't care which, frankly, I really have a low opinion of you already. But there is good news, anything you do positive, no matter how small, will improve it.

He said racial progress was occurring during slavery. Do you care to defend how the stance that races were moving forward while one race owned another as property?

I'd love to hear it
Even though there was African slaves progress was made toward freedom and equal rights, was it not?

Dont ask questions. I asked you if you care to defend how the stance that races were moving forward while one race owned another as property?

Do you or dont you?

I'd love to hear it

Dont ask questions. I asked you if you care to defend how the stance that races were moving forward while one race owned another as property?

Do you or dont you?

He already supported his statement.
Only stupid people keep asking the same question over and over when they don't like the answer, while pretending the person who already answered hasn't answered yet.

I'd love to hear it

Do you or dont you?
I gave u an answer, u lefties hate being asked questions.

Exactly. And even in the Dark Ages, civilizations were questioning the nature of slavery because it conflicted with their understanding of Christianity.

And the ONLY way Christian Europe justified slavery was by adopting the filth of the Muslims and claiming that black people were not people, but animals. Europeans could not enslave people, they would go to hell for it, but by saying that blacks were sub-human, as Allah claimed, then they could claim they were merely domesticating animals, not enslaving people.

Exactly. And even in the Dark Ages, civilizations were questioning the nature of slavery because it conflicted with their understanding of Christianity.

And the ONLY way Christian Europe justified slavery was by adopting the filth of the Muslims and claiming that black people were not people, but animals. Europeans could not enslave people, they would go to hell for it, but by saying that blacks were sub-human, as Allah claimed, then they could claim they were merely domesticating animals, not enslaving people.
Oh, you mean like the progressives are currently saying infants are....

I'd love to hear it

Do you or dont you?

Answers dont end in question marks

Here's the thing -- race is becoming increasingly irrelevant in modern-day America, and that is a threat to the race-baiting left, and is a particular threat to the Democratic Party, which traditionally has its power base in racial and ethnic groups in big cities like New York, Detroit, and Chicago, but also in the Southern states, between black and white.

Just today I saw some ridiculous restaurant commercial for a hamburger that's folded up inside a quaesidilla. This kind of ethnic mixing of food is becoming the latest craze, and it is this kind of ethnic mixing that is throwing the leftists into a kanipshin.

Kanipshin: a Yiddish word for "to throw a fit or an anger tantrum."

Also, the commercial featured five young people, two boys and a three girls or three boys and two girls, of different races and there was no attempt to make a quota out of it, they weren't even all definitely one race or another, and increasingly that is what young people in America look like. One kid looked half-Asian and half-Mexican, and one kid looked half-black and half-something else. There wasn't even a way to figure it out in the limited time I had to watch the commercial.

My son has all kinds of friends, mostly white, but there are some that are different shades of brown and I have no idea what race they are and I don't think they care either. My son's generation doesn't care about race that much, and they also don't care that much about all the other distinctions that get older people uptight.

My brother married a Filipina, and has three half-Filipina/half-white daughters. All three are very beautiful in a way all Filipina and all white girls are not. My sister married an Arab, and has a half-Arab son. His race is not easily surmised by looking at him. No one in my mostly white family cares. We are conservative Republicans mostly. We are not America's racists.

When I was in law school, I noticed that the left-wing students had themselves organized by race. There was the Black Student Union, the Asian Student Union, the Latino Student Union, and then there was the Women's Student Union. To the left it was all about race, and the conservatives didn't join those clubs and weren't welcome there.

There was a day and an age when different races and ethnic groups hated each other, and there was violence. Kids of different races and ethnicities had territories, and a kid on the wrong block would get beat up. Democrats got their power brokering agreements between the different groups, forming alliances.

But the races and ethnic groups no longer hate each other as they once did. In fact, the whole issue has become completely irrelevant, especially in the western states like Nevada and California.

And that's doing a wrecking ball job on everything the Democrats stand for, which is a divided America, especially divided by race.

So Democrats/liberals are trying to reverse racial progress as furiously as they can. With BLM they are angering blacks and turning them against police and white people in general. And at the campus, liberal professors are encouraging black students to "re-segregate" themselves from whites.

Because that is the meaning of "micro-aggression." Micro-aggression is blacks living as a minority among whites. Micro-aggression is what happens when the races put aside their differences and integrate. And up to now, the left has told us that integration is good.

Now, the left has realized that integration is very, very, bad, for them. Once blacks are among whites, and have put aside their differences, they can no longer be leveraged with racially divisive hate tactics. Blacks among whites make white friends and no longer can be turned against them.

So integration, and the racial harmonizing of America, which is happening whether the left likes it or not, is an unmitigated disaster for the left.

Damn, this is the greatest post I have ever read on this board. My family is also mixed with mostly white, some Mexican, some Peruvian. We are mostly conservative but the liberals are coming around to seeing the truth. The left is all about dividing and conquering.

I'd love to hear it

Do you or dont you?

Go take ur pills please.

I'd love to hear it

Do you or dont you?

Go take ur pills please.

That has nothing to do with your lack on an answer

Here's the thing -- race is becoming increasingly irrelevant in modern-day America, and that is a threat to the race-baiting left, and is a particular threat to the Democratic Party, which traditionally has its power base in racial and ethnic groups in big cities like New York, Detroit, and Chicago, but also in the Southern states, between black and white.

Just today I saw some ridiculous restaurant commercial for a hamburger that's folded up inside a quaesidilla. This kind of ethnic mixing of food is becoming the latest craze, and it is this kind of ethnic mixing that is throwing the leftists into a kanipshin.

Also, the commercial featured five young people, two boys and a three girls or three boys and two girls, of different races and there was no attempt to make a quota out of it, they weren't even all definitely one race or another, and increasingly that is what young people in America look like. One kid looked half-Asian and half-Mexican, and one kid looked half-black and half-something else. There wasn't even a way to figure it out in the limited time I had to watch the commercial.

My son has all kinds of friends, mostly white, but there are some that are different shades of brown and I have no idea what race they are and I don't think they care either. My son's generation doesn't care about race that much, and they also don't care that much about all the other distinctions that get older people uptight.

My brother married a Filipina, and has three half-Filipina/half-white daughters. All three are very beautiful in a way all Filipina and all white girls are not. My sister married an Arab, and has a half-Arab son. His race is not easily surmised by looking at him. No one in my mostly white family cares. We are conservative Republicans mostly. We are not America's racists.

When I was in law school, I noticed that the left-wing students had themselves organized by race. There was the Black Student Union, the Asian Student Union, the Latino Student Union, and then there was the Women's Student Union. To the left it was all about race, and the conservatives didn't join those clubs and weren't welcome there.

There was a day and an age when different races and ethnic groups hated each other, and there was violence. Kids of different races and ethnicities had territories, and a kid on the wrong block would get beat up. Democrats got their power brokering agreements between the different groups, forming alliances.

But the races and ethnic groups no longer hate each other as they once did. In fact, the whole issue has become completely irrelevant, especially in the western states like Nevada and California.

And that's doing a wrecking ball job on everything the Democrats stand for, which is a divided America, especially divided by race.

So Democrats/liberals are trying to reverse racial progress as furiously as they can. With BLM they are angering blacks and turning them against police and white people in general. And at the campus, liberal professors are encouraging black students to "re-segregate" themselves from whites.

Because that is the meaning of "micro-aggression." Micro-aggression is blacks living as a minority among whites. Micro-aggression is what happens when the races put aside their differences and integrate. And up to now, the left has told us that integration is good.

Now, the left has realized that integration is very, very, bad, for them. Once blacks are among whites, and have put aside their differences, they can no longer be leveraged with racially divisive hate tactics. Blacks among whites make white friends and no longer can be turned against them.

So integration, and the racial harmonizing of America, which is happening whether the left likes it or not, is an unmitigated disaster for the left.

Damn, this is the greatest post I have ever read on this board. My family is also mixed with mostly white, some Mexican, some Peruvian. We are mostly conservative but the liberals are coming around to seeing the truth. The left is all about dividing and conquering.
I don't believe the Regressive Left is interested in actually healing either cultural or racial divisions.

The more we're divided by "Identity Group" and race, the more power they have.

Terribly cynical and destructive, but they'd rather "win" than heal, and they look at this as payback time.

So where does Rachel dopeazal fit into this.........would that be a macro aggression trying to say you are black when you arent

I don't believe the Regressive Left is interested in actually healing either cultural or racial divisions.

The more we're divided by "Identity Group" and race, the more power they have.

Terribly cynical and destructive, but they'd rather "win" than heal, and they look at this as payback time.

No they are NOT. The left doesn't want racial healing.

They want "payback" and have openly stated it. They want a race war and are trying to spark it.

So does the media BTW

Interesting that the only people who claim blacks want a race are the ones most frequently complaining about blacks as a race.

BTW the only person who ever stated they wanted a race war was Dylan Roof. What did he do? Did he complain about microaggressions? :confused-84:

Nooo, nothing so terrible as that. All he did was shoot 10 people in a church. But please go on about this college students objection to singing Rihanna.

Forum List

Back