White girl singing Rihanna is a ‘microaggression’

Interesting that the only people who claim blacks want a race are the ones most frequently complaining about blacks as a race.

BTW the only person who ever stated they wanted a race war was Dylan Roof. What did he do? Did he complain about microaggressions? :confused-84:

Nooo, nothing so terrible as that. All he did was shoot 10 people in a church. But please go on about this college students objection to singing Rihanna.
Do you have a point?

And this white male privilege thing, in 20 years, it's not even going to be an issue.

All the smartest kids going to college are girls, and AA is not doing this. My son and his male friends are mostly NOT going to college because they can get good paying jobs without incurring the student loan debt.

My son has computer skills that he gained playing computer games. He's been playing computer games since he was five-years-old. Now he's working as tech support for a video game company.

His friend, and roommate, is getting a union job paying 30 dollars an hour, working to put together convention displays. His other friend is an actor, and has paying gigs because this is the entertainment capital of the world.

So the girls are going to college. My daughter got a teaching credential but now she's working in the make-up industry. My other daughter is going to college to learn accounting. My sister is majoring in math.

There is no white male privilege with my son's generation. All his non-white friends have the same opportunities he does. The girls go to college more than the boys. Everything the liberals are complaining about is rapidly becoming obsolete.

I am learning how to play Redemption Songs by Bob Marley is that a "microaggression " too

Interesting that the only people who claim blacks want a race are the ones most frequently complaining about blacks as a race.

BTW the only person who ever stated they wanted a race war was Dylan Roof. What did he do? Did he complain about microaggressions? :confused-84:

Nooo, nothing so terrible as that. All he did was shoot 10 people in a church. But please go on about this college students objection to singing Rihanna.
Do you have a point?

Yes, talk of a race war is always on the lips of whites. In case that was too hard for you to decipher.

Do you have a point?

Yes, talk of a race war is always on the lips of whites. In case that was too hard for you to decipher.
Is that a yankee thing?

Do you have a point?

Is that a yankee thing?

Its a white thing

Do you have a point?

Is that a yankee thing?

Its a white thing
Lmao

This thread wasn't started by a white thing, it was started by a black person saying a white woman couldn't sing a black song.

Forum List

Back