White guy accidentally hits black kid with car, crowd then murders the driver

Father of 4-year-old struck by car says he doesn't condone violence of driver

Take a wild guess why the liberal media will not touch this with a 10 foot pole

Frankly, in reading the article it sounds like the driver was reckless. The kid was on the curb when he was hit and the guy was speeding, so in this case, I'm ok with a little instant street justice.

Yeah....remember.......Zimmerman was a white hispanic, the Gentle giant had his hands up and said don't shoot...do you really trust the people involved to tell the truth?
...add to that the Duke rape case.

Cars may offer some protection. This man was shot and car windows offer no protection. He would have been shot in or out of his car.
I did say DRIVE to a non black location. Better to just sit there while these apes get riled up? I'd advise you to leave granny.

After the accident his car was surrounded and he could not drive anywhere. Plowing through the crowd might have been an option. On the other hand, it does explain why we have so many hit and run accidents.

The best way is to never ever go into black areas at all. Drive around them. Think of them as enemy territory where civilization has died.

The story is already in the 'liberal media', that's where you got it

holy shit
That's a local story. Where the fuck is the CNN coverage of this? If the races had been reversed they'd be covering it even on BBC urdu service.

so CNN should cover every murder story?

are there like 1000 hrs in a day now?

puleeze drama queen, go take a sedative or slam down some Jack

Moron....you know the truth.....if the driver had been black and shot by a white crowd we would have 24/7 media coverage.....and endless cable coverage of racism in America.....while the killing fields of democrat neighborhoods goes uncared for and unreported...since the election is over and democrats don't need to bother with blacks for another 2 years.....for the next election.

Yep, I get all that. I'm just saying if the facts are as laid out in the article, in other words, speeding driver kills boy on sidewalk, I don't care what color anybody involved is, driver gets what he got.

holy shit
That's a local story. Where the fuck is the CNN coverage of this? If the races had been reversed they'd be covering it even on BBC urdu service.

Moron....you know the truth.....if the driver had been black and shot by a white crowd we would have 24/7 media coverage.....and endless cable coverage of racism in America.....while the killing fields of democrat neighborhoods goes uncared for and unreported...since the election is over and democrats don't need to bother with blacks for another 2 years.....for the next election.

Yep, I get all that. I'm just saying if the facts are as laid out in the article, in other words, speeding driver kills boy on sidewalk, I don't care what color anybody involved is, driver gets what he got.
IF the facts are truly as these enemy blacks report. They could be as true as hands up don't shoot.

The best way is to never ever go into black areas at all. Drive around them. Think of them as enemy territory where civilization has died.
No-go zones. Most of us avoid them when we can, but sometimes we all find ourselves trying to get thru the wrong part of town. Lots of movies have been made about this.

Last edited:

Frankly, in reading the article it sounds like the driver was reckless. The kid was on the curb when he was hit and the guy was speeding, so in this case, I'm ok with a little instant street justice.
Then I guess you support Zimmerman putting a hole in Trayvons chest, unless you're a hypocrite.

Then I guess you support Zimmerman putting a hole in Trayvons chest, unless you're a hypocrite.
Any rational person would unless you want to ignore the facts, but these two situations are entirely different. Martin wasn't ACCIDENTALLY pounding Zimmerman's head against the pavement. He intended to murder him.

holy shit

The boy in the story I read was not killed just injured.

holy shit

The boy in the story I read was not killed just injured.
Police say he was in middle of the street ....,,,now where did they get that since father claims opposite and the guy who hit him was dead,,,,,,evidence,,,,blood on the street....... witness not part of the crowd

Put down the damn bottle, put your shirt on, and think this through

If a black driver accidentally hit a white kid and an angry mob of whites shot the negro, would CNN cover the murder?

You damn right they would for at least a month 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear novasteve 2aguy miketx Rooster BuckToothMoron

This crime story involves problems with both the legal/justice system and the media.

If the justice system is TRUSTED to police the incident fairly, the story gets into the news but is left to the courts to handle.

Where the justice/prison system is NOT trusted to be fair, that's where protests happen and ppl take justice in their own hands, and this can blow up in the media.

So an additional problem is the persistent perception that prisons and police prey on poor minorities as easier targets because they have no legal defense.

The real issue underneath is the monopoly on legal defense and who runs courts that then control who gets what from police and prisons .

The judges DA and lawyers profit off crime fear of crime and politics, and don't suffer the consequences of bad decisions. The minorities in prison and on streets dont feel they have equal access or defense under this bought out justice system, so they protest in public or media as the only way to express power they dont have in court.

That's stupid.

This story has nothing to do with the legal system, because the driver of the car was senselessly murdered before it got to that point.

I don't give a flying fuck if they don't "feel" they have equal access. These animals need to be mowed down in the streets. Let's subject them to the same sort of "justice" they're comfortable exacting on others...

Put down the damn bottle, put your shirt on, and think this through

If a black driver accidentally hit a white kid and an angry mob of whites shot the negro, would CNN cover the murder?
Of course. And they would blame it on Trump.

Dear novasteve 2aguy miketx Rooster BuckToothMoron

This crime story involves problems with both the legal/justice system and the media.

If the justice system is TRUSTED to police the incident fairly, the story gets into the news but is left to the courts to handle.

Where the justice/prison system is NOT trusted to be fair, that's where protests happen and ppl take justice in their own hands, and this can blow up in the media.

So an additional problem is the persistent perception that prisons and police prey on poor minorities as easier targets because they have no legal defense.

The real issue underneath is the monopoly on legal defense and who runs courts that then control who gets what from police and prisons .

The judges DA and lawyers profit off crime fear of crime and politics, and don't suffer the consequences of bad decisions. The minorities in prison and on streets dont feel they have equal access or defense under this bought out justice system, so they protest in public or media as the only way to express power they dont have in court.
Having worked in a prison, I would have to say that you are mistaken about minority treatment in prison.

Of course. Saint Trayvon should not have attacked the man. What happened to Trayvon should happen everytime some thug makes an attack.

Every time.

holy shit

Drama queen is right.

Stevie girl and other pos RW racists ...

Note that the parents of that poor child are the ones behaving with integrity and decency.

Nonetheless, I'm sure all the phone phucking christians feel the pain those parents are suffering, as well as the suffering the families of the people killed are feeling.

Right?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back