White-hating racists get Stormfront booted off the internet ! FIRST AMENMENT IS DEAD

You should give it up. The posters here are kicking your ass back into the stone age.

What are you really getting out of this? The only rational explanation is that you are on the right and need to make talking points, so you push posters here as far as you can with easily dismissed drivel. We end up providing you with talking points you can use elsewhere.

It's the most bizarre thing I've ever seen.
That you think I'm a) rightwing; b) getting my ass kicked; or c) should give up, reveals just how deluded you are.

That statement is an indictment exposing your ignorance. I'm not deluded into believing anything. If you're prodding me for an opinion about, I'd say you're a glutton for punishment. You continue to prattle on with the same point over and over and it has been responded to.

It seems to make you mad as Hell that the rest of the world don't walk, lockstep with your beliefs. Reality check: You're not God and you don't understand the difference between power and authority.
And yet, you're the one whining like a little bitch because Stormfront was taken down and the baker lost in court to a homosexual.

What do I have to be mad as hell at? Stormfront is gone (win for Liberals) and bakers who make wedding cakes can't hide behind their religion to discriminate against those they don't like (another win for Liberals).

You are the one who don't like it because you've been proven wrong over and over and over again.
LOLOL

Says you.

Reality says the baker has still lost at every turn in our Judicial system and Stormfront.com is still dead.

:dance:

And history is still cyclical.

Denying people their Right to believe something as a prerequisite to doing business with them is unconscionable
No one is denying them their right to believe what they want. They don't have a right to inflict risk upon a company in violation of their terms of service.

Denying people some right they have under law as a prerequisite to doing business with them is unconscionable
That's nothing but your opinion. Proves nothing. Even worse, you're trying to deny Network Solutions their right to protect their own company from the liabilities they face from a customer using their service to promote violence.

Forcing someone to give up any Right under the Constitution as a prerequisite to doing business with them is unconscionable.

No matter how you spin your argument, you lose.
Keep telling yourself that, Spunky. Meanwhile, you have failed miserably to prove that Network Solutions' terms of service amounts to an unconscionable contract and Stormfront remains down.

YOU are the one who has spent this entire thread with the philosophical argument that private businesses cannot discriminate. OMG. Here we go again.
And I stand by that, even if you are too stupid to comprehend that.

Network Solutions did not discriminate.

You're being an idiot. What, exactly, do you think the word discriminate means?

Definition of discriminate
discriminated

discriminating

• 1a : to mark or perceive the distinguishing or peculiar features ofDepth perception may be defined as the ability to appreciate or discriminate the third dimension … — H. G. Armstrongb : distinguish, differentiate discriminate hundreds of colors
    • 2: to distinguish by discerning or exposing differences : to recognize or identify as separate and distinct discriminate right from wrong; especially : to distinguish from another like object discriminate the individual voices in the choir
Network Solutions did not discriminate against Stormfront. They justifiably terminated services to a customer who violated their terms of service. Had Stormfront not violated their terms of service and Network Solutions terminated their service, then you would have a point. Since that is not the case, the only point is your pointy head.

The TOS is what is discriminatory.

All laws are constitutional by default and remain so until ruled unconstitutional by our Judicial branch.

So you support letting judges repeal laws even though the constitution says "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states.".
That same Constitution also empowers a Judicial branch with judicial power over the laws of the United States.
Why are white racists usually represented by low intellect individuals like shooterspeeds?

The people that can oppose your from a purely academic point of view are locked out.
I see. So its a conspiracy that only the retarded whites are left to represent the white racists point of view? Well at least you admit the OP is a retard.

And, if a person fails there \, they can employ passive resistance, civil disobedience; they can lobby to get the law changed. He might leave that state and go somewhere more suitable to his way of thinking. There are at least a dozen options.
Civil disobedience does not render a law unconstitutional. It merely protests a constitutional law. All laws are constitutional by default and remain so until ruled unconstitutional by our Judicial branch. The public accommodation laws that prevented the baker from discriminating against a gay couple are constitutional. The baker has so far lost in every court and has only one court remaining.

Courts only have the power to uphold unconstitutional acts.

"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague."
Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman Orator – 106-43 B.C.

What you advocate is treason, sir.
I think he was referring to you with this part....

"A nation can survive its fools ..."

I'm certain he was talking about people like you - the ones who advocate treason just because some judge dressed in a robe like a lady declared something "legal."
If you don't like our legal system, too bad. You're always welcome to try another country which is more in tune with your craziness.

And so are you. I support the Constitution as originally written and intended.

All laws are constitutional by default and remain so until ruled unconstitutional by our Judicial branch.

So you support letting judges repeal laws even though the constitution says "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states.".
That same Constitution also empowers a Judicial branch with judicial power over the laws of the United States.
Why are white racists usually represented by low intellect individuals like shooterspeeds?

The people that can oppose your from a purely academic point of view are locked out.
I see. So its a conspiracy that only the retarded whites are left to represent the white racists point of view? Well at least you admit the OP is a retard.

I never met the OP. Bear in mind, he is busting my chops for even participating here. He thinks I'm advocating not fighting back.

And in fact, the baker has lost at every turn in our judicial system. They're down to their final chance as the U.S. Supreme Court has chosen to review their case.

And, if a person fails there \, they can employ passive resistance, civil disobedience; they can lobby to get the law changed. He might leave that state and go somewhere more suitable to his way of thinking. There are at least a dozen options.
Civil disobedience does not render a law unconstitutional. It merely protests a constitutional law. All laws are constitutional by default and remain so until ruled unconstitutional by our Judicial branch. The public accommodation laws that prevented the baker from discriminating against a gay couple are constitutional. The baker has so far lost in every court and has only one court remaining.

"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague."

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

All laws are constitutional unless deemed unconstitutional by our judicial branch. Like most things I've seen you post, you have it completely ass backwards. :eusa_doh:

Obviously you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Making stuff up and accusing me of things I didn't say aren't helping your cause.
:cuckoo:

You really did say, "courts only have the power to uphold unconstitutional acts."

That is batshit crazy. All laws are constitutional unless ruled otherwise by the Judicial branch. All laws confirmed to be constitutional are constitutional -- meaning the courts actually uphold constitional laws, not unconstitutional ones.

Locked out from where? They're free to post here as long as they abide by the rules.

Repeating your baseless opinion that Network Solutions' terms of service is an unconscionable contract is what fails. Your opinion is worthless and you've yet to offer anything whatsoever substantiate to demonstrate your point; which lies prostrate on the floor.

Try citing some case law instead of yourself.

You repeating the same shit over and over won't make it acceptable if a free society within our de jure / lawful constitutional Republic.
I'll keep repeating it until someone proves I'm wrong.

You may as well keep your word. I've proven your position to be wrong.
<smh>

Saying an adhesion contract CAN be an unconscionable contract, without proving it IS an unconscionable contract doesn't prove anything other than you're an imbecile who's desperate to win an argument he's losing.

And if you think that a contract that requires one to forfeit their rights is NOT unconscionable, then you are a damn fool.
And you're an idiot who thinks a company has to expose itself to liability and has zero recourse to protect itself by limiting the use of their product or services.

You're truly insane. :cuckoo:

Locked out from where? They're free to post here as long as they abide by the rules.
Its a "spiracy". They only let stupid racists in like himself and speedy.

That you think I'm a) rightwing; b) getting my ass kicked; or c) should give up, reveals just how deluded you are.

That statement is an indictment exposing your ignorance. I'm not deluded into believing anything. If you're prodding me for an opinion about, I'd say you're a glutton for punishment. You continue to prattle on with the same point over and over and it has been responded to.

It seems to make you mad as Hell that the rest of the world don't walk, lockstep with your beliefs. Reality check: You're not God and you don't understand the difference between power and authority.
And yet, you're the one whining like a little bitch because Stormfront was taken down and the baker lost in court to a homosexual.

What do I have to be mad as hell at? Stormfront is gone (win for Liberals) and bakers who make wedding cakes can't hide behind their religion to discriminate against those they don't like (another win for Liberals).

You are the one who don't like it because you've been proven wrong over and over and over again.
LOLOL

Says you.

Reality says the baker has still lost at every turn in our Judicial system and Stormfront.com is still dead.

Meanwhile, I'm the one celebrating a bigoted baker getting royally bitch-slapped AND dancing with a business who kicked Stormfront.com to the curb.

You're the one hoping and praying for history to change course to reverse that.

No one is denying them their right to believe what they want. They don't have a right to inflict risk upon a company in violation of their terms of service.

That's nothing but your opinion. Proves nothing. Even worse, you're trying to deny Network Solutions their right to protect their own company from the liabilities they face from a customer using their service to promote violence.

Keep telling yourself that, Spunky. Meanwhile, you have failed miserably to prove that Network Solutions' terms of service amounts to an unconscionable contract and Stormfront remains down.

YOU are the one who has spent this entire thread with the philosophical argument that private businesses cannot discriminate. OMG. Here we go again.

discriminated

discriminating

• 1a : to mark or perceive the distinguishing or peculiar features ofDepth perception may be defined as the ability to appreciate or discriminate the third dimension … — H. G. Armstrongb : distinguish, differentiate discriminate hundreds of colors
    • 2: to distinguish by discerning or exposing differences : to recognize or identify as separate and distinct discriminate right from wrong; especially : to distinguish from another like object discriminate the individual voices in the choir
Network Solutions did not discriminate against Stormfront. They justifiably terminated services to a customer who violated their terms of service. Had Stormfront not violated their terms of service and Network Solutions terminated their service, then you would have a point. Since that is not the case, the only point is your pointy head.

Nope, there's nothing discriminatory about a business shielding itself from the liabilities of a customer using their service to violate the law.

Last edited:

I'm certain he was talking about people like you - the ones who advocate treason just because some judge dressed in a robe like a lady declared something "legal."
If you don't like our legal system, too bad. You're always welcome to try another country which is more in tune with your craziness.

You're demented. No one cares about your interpretation of the Constitution.

Nor do I care about YOUR interpretation of the Constitution or the laws of this country. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be following me around like a dog in heat replying to me six times a day on average. You must care. Otherwise you wouldn't be trying to have a bromance with me when we're not going to agree.

discriminated

discriminating

Nope, there's nothing discriminatory about a business shielding itself from the liabilities of a customer using their service to violate the law.

Racism isn't a crime.

LOLOL

Says you.

Meanwhile, I'm the one celebrating a bigoted baker getting royally bitch-slapped AND dancing with a business who kicked Stormfront.com to the curb.

You are delusional. Be glad that I'm not a social do gooder.

Let's presuppose that what you said were true. You just admitted the stupidity of your own side since you would not be able to debate a real racist. No need for me to be here. You seem to be your own worst critic and enemy.

Let's presuppose that what you said were true. You just admitted the stupidity of your own side since you would not be able to debate a real racist. No need for me to be here. You seem to be your own worst critic and enemy.
You dont debate stupid people. You mock them just like I mock you.

Nor do I care about YOUR interpretation of the Constitution or the laws of this country. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be following me around like a dog in heat replying to me six times a day on average. You must care. Otherwise you wouldn't be trying to have a bromance with me when we're not going to agree.
LOL

Your delusions are noted, but responding to the nonsense you post in this thread hardly constitutes "following you around" of trying to have a "bromance." :rolleyes:

discriminated

discriminating

Racism isn't a crime.
Threatening peoples' lives is.

LOLOL

Says you.

You are delusional. Be glad that I'm not a social do gooder.
Oh? What does a social do gooder do?

Forum List

Back