White high school student who has worn Nazi jacket punched by black classmate in viral video

If you dont have the same opinion, you are a fucked up individual. You needto get your priorities straight, weirdo.
Oh, no’s. I don’t share the same opinion as a conservative. How ever shall I survive its ridicule??

:lmao:
You cant even defend your retarded position. Youre dumb.
LOL

Spits an imbecile who can’t locate an apostrophe.
You STILL cant defend youre position. Youre a very poor debater.
Holyfuck! :eusa_doh:

You actually think I give a shit what you think of me.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I should bookmark this for every time I want a really good laugh.
No retard, i never said that. I merely pointed out that you are a weak debator and that you cant even defend your own positions. Up to speed now?

Stay on topic.

The fact that you could not say the same about communism shows that you are lying.

What is your real reason? It must be a dozy.
Now you’re lying again. I never said I couldn’t say the same about Communists. I said that has nothing to do with this thread.

BUt it did. It challenged your stated reason for your support of violence against children, and it proved that your stated reason was lie.

Stop spewing shit from your face anus. Tell us the real reason you get off on seeing white children beaten by blacks.
LOLOL

Sorry, you’ve become too unhinged, too racist, and now you’re lying about what I said.

You said you supported violence against the child, because of the genocide associated with nazism.

I tested that by asking you if you would support violence against a communist child.

You could have just said "yes".

Instead you dodged, and failed the test.

So now we know that your stated reason is a lie.

What is the real reason you get off on seeing white children beaten by blacks?
It matters not that you repeatedly wish to frame it as a dodge, you’ve been informed it is not what this thread is about and even welcomed to start a thread on that topic, if you so wish.

It speaks directly to your stated reason for supporting violence against a child.

And when tested, your stated reason was revealed to be bullshit, by your dodge of the question.

It is not the genocide associated with nazism that leads you to support violence against children, but something else.

Something so dark and ugly, that you refuse to admit what it really is.

Kids, eh? I blame the parents.

My mother always expressed her feelings well enough to get my attention whenever she felt like I was expressing a fashion sense that would likely result in me getting my ass kicked out in the world, and my dad instilled enough fear in me about doing anything that would attract the news or the cops, that joining in on the bullying of the other doofusses in my class became obviously stupid very quickly.

I may be average, but I'm a quick study. :cool:

Now you’re lying again. I never said I couldn’t say the same about Communists. I said that has nothing to do with this thread.

BUt it did. It challenged your stated reason for your support of violence against children, and it proved that your stated reason was lie.

Stop spewing shit from your face anus. Tell us the real reason you get off on seeing white children beaten by blacks.
LOLOL

Sorry, you’ve become too unhinged, too racist, and now you’re lying about what I said.

You said you supported violence against the child, because of the genocide associated with nazism.

I tested that by asking you if you would support violence against a communist child.

It matters not that you repeatedly wish to frame it as a dodge, you’ve been informed it is not what this thread is about and even welcomed to start a thread on that topic, if you so wish.

It speaks directly to your stated reason for supporting violence against a child.

And when tested, your stated reason was revealed to be bullshit, by your dodge of the question.

It is not the genocide associated with nazism that leads you to support violence against children, but something else.

LOL

It actually speaks nothing of it since I didn’t address it. But no worries, I expect you cult members to run with your own delusions anyway, no matter what.

LOLOL

LOL

It actually speaks nothing of it since I didn’t address it. But no worries, I expect you cult members to run with your own delusions anyway, no matter what.

Your dodging a very simple question, that if you were telling the truth would have been easy for you to answer,

speaks volumes.

LOLOL

LOL

Your dodging a very simple question, that if you were telling the truth would have been easy for you to answer,

speaks volumes.

LOLOL

You remain an idiot who thinks his delusions are real. Sorry I can’t help you there.

LOLOL

She doesn't have any children, so wouldn't know the first thing about raising them.

LOL

speaks volumes.

LOLOL

You remain an idiot who thinks his delusions are real. Sorry I can’t help you there.

Said the man that claimed he supported violence against nazis, because of the genocide associated with them, but

when asked if he supported violence against communists for the same reason,

he refused to answer.

That is not a delusion on my part, but intellectual dishonesty and moral cowardice on your part.

You have reason for supporting violence against a white child, and you won't tell us what it is.

It must be so dark and ugly.

What is festering inside of you?

Are you a communist?

LOL

speaks volumes.

LOLOL

Said the man that claimed he supported violence against nazis, because of the genocide associated with them, but

he refused to answer.

That is not a delusion on my part, but intellectual dishonesty and moral cowardice on your part.

You have reason for supporting violence against a white child, and you won't tell us what it is.

Are you a communist?
Now you’re lying again. I never refused to answer. I said I wouldn’t answer in this thread because it’s irrelevant. That doesn’t mean I refuse to answer. I even suggested you start a thread on that topic if that’s what you wanted to discuss. You chose to cry incessantly here instead.

:boo_hoo14:

Well, you’re certainly entitled to your opinion, I’ll grant you that.
If you dont have the same opinion, you are a fucked up individual. You needto get your priorities straight, weirdo.
Oh, no’s. I don’t share the same opinion as a conservative. How ever shall I survive its ridicule??

:lmao:
You cant even defend your retarded position. Youre dumb.
LOL

Spits an imbecile who can’t locate an apostrophe.
You STILL cant defend youre position. Youre a very poor debater.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I’m still wondering why it wrong to punch a nazi boy in the face but okay to shoot unarmed black people.

Some of the same people who think it’s okay to murder unarmed black people are saying it’s wrong to punch a nazi boy in the face.

LOL

speaks volumes.

LOLOL

he refused to answer.

Are you a communist?
Now you’re lying again. I never refused to answer. I said I wouldn’t answer in this thread because it’s irrelevant. That doesn’t mean I refuse to answer. I even suggested you start a thread on that topic if that’s what you wanted to discuss. You chose to cry incessantly here instead.

Only a liar or a drooling retard could claim that it is not relevant.

You refused to answer. Because you don't support violence against communists.

Which means that your stated reason for supporting violence against this child, is a lie.

Are you a communist?

LOL

speaks volumes.

LOLOL

he refused to answer.

Are you a communist?

Which means that your stated reason for supporting violence against this child, is a lie.

Are you a communist?
”You refused to answer. Because you don't support violence against communists.”

LOLOL

You’re still lying. Sadly for you, delusions and lies are all you’re armed with. Your lie is claiming that is the reason I wouldn’t answer the question. I stated the reason and it wasn’t because I care about violence against Communists. You don’t have to like my reason; but then again, this brings us full circle to no one gives a shit about you. And because it bothers you to your core that I wouldn’t answer that question in that thread where I find it irrelevant to that thread topic, you resort to lying about my position. Which reveals to me that you lost this argument.

”Which means that your stated reason for supporting violence against this child, is a lie.”

Nope, no lie. I’m not lying merely because you’re unhinged.

And that “child” is a nazi. Using your [il]logic, you defend him because you’re a nazi. See how assumptions work?

speaks volumes.

LOLOL

he refused to answer.

Are you a communist?

Are you a communist?

LOLOL

You’re still lying. Sadly for you, delusions and lies are all you’re armed with. Your lie is claiming that is the reason I wouldn’t answer the question. I stated the reason and it wasn’t because I care about violence against Communists. You don’t have to like my reason; but then again, this brings us full circle to no one gives a shit about you. And because it bothers you to your core that I wouldn’t answer that question in that thread where I find it irrelevant to that thread topic, you resort to lying about my position. Which reveals to me that you lost this argument.

”Which means that your stated reason for supporting violence against this child, is a lie.”

And that “child” is a nazi. Using your [il]logic, you defend him because you’re a nazi. See how assumptions work?
You're still on with this?

Punch anybody because he's a nazi. That makes you the nazi and you go straight to jail for assault.

speaks volumes.

LOLOL

he refused to answer.

Are you a communist?

Are you a communist?

LOLOL

I asked that question to check the consistency of your stated reason for supporting violence against the white child in question.

All you had to do was say, "well, yes of course, I would support violence against a communist, as their ideology has genocided and mass murdered even MORE people that nazism".

But instead you dodged.

Thus, your stated reason was revealed to be a lie.

That you deny it, and all you say dancing around and deflecting, and what have you, are all more lies on top of that.

LOLOL

he refused to answer.

Are you a communist?

Are you a communist?

LOLOL

I asked that question to check the consistency of your stated reason for supporting violence against the white child in question.

All you had to do was say, "well, yes of course, I would support violence against a communist, as their ideology has genocided and mass murdered even MORE people that nazism".

But instead you dodged.

That you deny it, and all you say dancing around and deflecting, and what have you, are all more lies on top of that.
And you’re still lying. I stated why I wouldn’t answer. You’re actually ignoring the real reason I didn’t answer and making up your own reason from your own delusions. That’s on you.

he refused to answer.

Are you a communist?

Are you a communist?

LOLOL

But instead you dodged.

And you’re still lying. I stated why I wouldn’t answer. You’re actually ignoring the real reason I didn’t answer and making up your own reason from your own delusions. That’s on you.

You claimed that my question was irrelevant.

BUt it's relevance was obvious, as it checked your stated reason for supporting violence against a white child.

YOu support violence against children, your stated reason has been revealed to be nothing but shit, and you not only refuse to tell us your real reason,

but are being an ass about it.

Forum List

Back