White House Chief Of Staff Mulvane: 'Barr gets to handle this. That's how the law works'

The dems always whine about "the rule of Law" until it affects their bullshit narrative.
Barr knows the Law, so the dems finally have a real Republican AG to deal with.

Good enough for me. Let the justice system play out like it was intended. If Barr and Rosenstein had gotten anything wrong in the 4 page summary,, SC lead attorney Mueller would have corrected him. He hasn't. Time to move on.

'Barr gets to handle this. That's how the law works': Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney on Mueller report going to Congress first
If Barr and Rosenstein had gotten anything wrong in the 4 page summary,, SC lead attorney Mueller would have corrected him.
Where did you get the idea Mueller would publicly rebuke his boss? Mueller likely produced an Executive Summary of his report scrubbed of all Grand Jury or national security information. Barr appears to be going beyond his authority by redacting data he finds "unduly infringing on reputational interests of third parties." Why would anyone interested in finding out the truth of these charges accept a political hack like Barr's opinion on whose reputational interests should be protected?
william-barr.jpg

Trump’s AG Pick Advised George H.W. Bush to Pardon Multiple Iran-Contra Affair Crimes

Good enough for me. Let the justice system play out like it was intended. If Barr and Rosenstein had gotten anything wrong in the 4 page summary,, SC lead attorney Mueller would have corrected him. He hasn't. Time to move on.

'Barr gets to handle this. That's how the law works': Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney on Mueller report going to Congress first
If Barr and Rosenstein had gotten anything wrong in the 4 page summary,, SC lead attorney Mueller would have corrected him.
Where did you get the idea Mueller would publicly rebuke his boss? Mueller likely produced an Executive Summary of his report scrubbed of all Grand Jury or national security information. Barr appears to be going beyond his authority by redacting data he finds "unduly infringing on reputational interests of third parties." Why would anyone interested in finding out the truth of these charges accept a political hack like Barr's opinion on whose reputational interests should be protected?
william-barr.jpg

Trump’s AG Pick Advised George H.W. Bush to Pardon Multiple Iran-Contra Affair Crimes
Barr is not going beyond his authority!

william-barr.jpg

Oooooh look! No conspiracy! Russia did not collude with Trump! No collusion! Hoax! That's weird! Sooooo, if the whole thing was a witch hunt what could possibly be in that report which would raise national security concerns?

Just wondering!

william-barr.jpg

You mean Barr won't have to run interference for Trump even though he hired him? Do ya think Barr will risk ruining his reputation among people who can actually think for themselves for the sake of Trump, who is the biggest slimeball ever to sit in the Oval Office?

Why is it every time that I read something written by someone on the left I feel like the IQ of the world has dropped?

Rosenstine has been involved from the beginning and has been involved in the end report. Suddenly he must be covering for Barr and Trump.
Mueller and everyone of his democratic helpers are going to remain silent while they cover for Trump.

The democrats are going to be investigating everyone and going to be questioning everyone involved but they are going to be covering for Trump.

Yeah, right.

Why is it every time that I read something written by someone on the left I feel like the IQ of the world has dropped?

Rosenstine has been involved from the beginning and has been involved in the end report. Suddenly he must be covering for Barr and Trump.
Mueller and everyone of his democratic helpers are going to remain silent while they cover for Trump.

The democrats are going to be investigating everyone and going to be questioning everyone involved but they are going to be covering for Trump.

Yeah, right.
Oh, I get it! Mueller has Democrat helpers even though he cleared Dotard of collusion! Got it!

Another Trump University grad.

william-barr.jpg

Rosenstein was Mueller's boss...and he agrees with Barr....Jesus people dont pay attention.

Yeah, right.
Oh, I get it! Mueller has Democrat helpers even though he cleared Dotard of collusion! Got it!

I take it you thought he was the only one involved in the investigation. There were a number of lawyers involved. Each of which were registered democrats. But here again I notice a complete lack of IQ. Good don't learn anything it helps to just follow the democratic drumbeat.

Yeah, right.

He had 19 lawyers working for him, all of them were democrats, and one even worked for the Clinton foundation. The fact that they STILL managed to clear Trump of collusion means that dude is clean as a whistle.

Forum List

Back