White House Denies NASA Muslim Outreach Remark: Throws Boldon Under The Bus.

To add to the OP, there is cctv footage from 1987 of obama paying for 13 items in the "12 Items or Fewer" check-out lane and sources close to the situation have confirmed Blockkbuster has official records proving that during the period from 1988-1993 he personally returned four (yes that is 4!) videos where the tapes were not fully rewound.

(I like it when we find silly shit to bitch about)

Curious:

You deem it as silly when either a Predisential appointee lies to the international world about what the President says to him OR the President himself outright lies to the people of our country when denying he said it?

Afterall, it is either one or the other.

And you see that as silly?

Curious:

You deem it as silly when either a Predisential appointee lies to the international world about what the President says to him OR the President himself outright lies to the people of our country when denying he said it?

People lie everyday so that in itself is no biggie. I don't care if one or both are lying because it's such a fucking silly thing to get upset about.

So you are OK with it becuase peole lie all the time and so therefore it is silly.

Got news for ya bud....we are talking about someone lying about an issue that is quite sensitive.

It is not like they are lying about what flavor ice cream they ate.

Pick who you want to deem as the liar and then explain what should happen. I'm not "okay" with it simply because people lie. I'm saying it's such a stoopid fucking thing to whine about.

To add to the OP, there is cctv footage from 1987 of obama paying for 13 items in the "12 Items or Fewer" check-out lane and sources close to the situation have confirmed Blockkbuster has official records proving that during the period from 1988-1993 he personally returned four (yes that is 4!) videos where the tapes were not fully rewound.

(I like it when we find silly shit to bitch about)

Curious:

People lie everyday so that in itself is no biggie. I don't care if one or both are lying because it's such a fucking silly thing to get upset about.

So you are OK with it becuase peole lie all the time and so therefore it is silly.

Got news for ya bud....we are talking about someone lying about an issue that is quite sensitive.

Pick who you want to deem as the liar and then explain what should happen. I'm not "okay" with it simply because people lie. I'm saying it's such a stoopid fucking thing to whine about.

Whine about?
Maybe you whine. I dont. This is a discussion baord. A debate forum.

Discussing how the President and one of his appointees have a difference of opinioin of what their combined objective is to be, is, to me, means for discussion.

Looks like Obama has been taking so much heat on this that the Nazi Joseph Goebbels propaganda machine has gone into denial mode. This is clearly a move to save Obama's character and to make Boldon look like a inept fool who mispoke which was clearly not the case. Deep down this was Obama's intentions for NASA and it was clear Boldon had his orders defined.

White House denies NASA remark on Muslim outreach - Yahoo! News

White House denies NASA remark on Muslim outreach

WASHINGTON – The White House is contradicting the NASA administrator's claim that President Barack Obama assigned him to reach out to Muslims on science matters.

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden recently told Al-Jazeera network that one of the charges Obama gave him was "to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science and engineering."

White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said Monday that such activities are not among Bolden's assigned tasks.

*click

Typical liberal response. Don't like the truth so tune it out.

Curious:

Whine about?

Discussing how the President and one of his appointees have a difference of opinioin of what their combined objective is to be, is, to me, means for discussion.

Yes it is whining to turn this into an issue.

Whine about?

Then stop your whining and it won't be an issue.

I think NASA should reach out to Christians too.

How about the QUEERS ?????

Methinks the Abnormals should not be slighted.

After all they are like the Black Racists.

Didn't 98% of them ALSO vote for Obami Salaami ?

Whine about?

Discussing a president not being on the same page as an appoiuntee is an issue.
Especially when it becomes public INTERNATIONALLY.

Looks like Obama has been taking so much heat on this that the Nazi Joseph Goebbels propaganda machine has gone into denial mode. This is clearly a move to save Obama's character and to make Boldon look like a inept fool who mispoke which was clearly not the case. Deep down this was Obama's intentions for NASA and it was clear Boldon had his orders defined.

WASHINGTON – The White House is contradicting the NASA administrator's claim that President Barack Obama assigned him to reach out to Muslims on science matters.

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden recently told Al-Jazeera network that one of the charges Obama gave him was "to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science and engineering."

White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said Monday that such activities are not among Bolden's assigned tasks.

Can you hear that? It's the White House bus backing up once again.... Beep....Beep....Beep

*click

Typical Conservative response. I said essentially the same thing as Bodeeca but you chose to ignore what I said......why? I'll venture out and say it's because you couldn't fathom a way around what was said and insults probably wouldn't work, so you do the typical thing for conservatives here and just ignore it.

When some of our Apollo astronauts invoked a passage from Genesis around Christmas time (if memory serves it took place during the flight which preceded the first moon landing), there was a bit of a clamor from some overly-goofy liberals who contended that this was somehow a violation of the doctrine of the separation of church and state.

So, I'm pretty sure that NASA would never "reach out" to any particular "faith" but Muslims.

Yeah, me too.

obama-robes.jpg

Typical Conservative response. I said essentially the same thing as Bodeeca but you chose to ignore what I said......why? I'll venture out and say it's because you couldn't fathom a way around what was said and insults probably wouldn't work, so you do the typical thing for conservatives here and just ignore it.

Howzabout the FACTS of the case. The Obami Salaami makes another NATIONALLY advertised fuckup......attempts a blatantly disengenuous COVERUP that simply makes its TWO FUCKUPS even more ridiculous.......then has its political Obamarrhoidal stooges (as on this Forum) try to manage DAMAGE CONTROL by ATTACKING those that are merely commenting on just ANOTHER Obami Salaami FIASCO !!!!

Fucking pathetic.

Last edited:

Howzabout the FACTS of the case. The Obami Salaami makes another NATIONALLY advertised fuckup......attempts a blatantly disengenuous COVERUP that simply makes their TWO FUCKUPS even more ridiculous.......then has its political Obamarrhoidal stooges (as on this Forum) try to manage DAMAGE CONTROL by ATTACKING those that are merely commenting on just ANOTHER Obami Salaami FIASCO !!!!

Fucking pathetic.

Attack? All I did was point out that the OP is a raving lunatic by comparing Obama to a Nazi. There is no point in trying to "discuss the facts of the case" when it's obvious that the OP is unreasonable and closed minded.

And "Obami Salaami"? WTF does that even mean?

I'm sure your opinion means alot around here since your rep says you "suck off goats". LOL, I'm guessing people don't take you serious in any of the posts you make. Shocking.

Bodey's supercilious (albeit dishonest) "click" comment was noteworthy only insofar as it reveals her fundamental problem. While contending that a post is so unworthy of notice that it would result in changing the channel of turning off the tv, she nevertheless finds it worthy of comment.

That you say the same thing (in more words) only demonstrates that you are as shallow and hypocritical as she is. But that doesn't mean you deserve a reply to every one of your grunting petty-ass little posts. You draw the wrong conclusion, of course.

It appears that the clinical condition from which you suffer is "narcissism."

Bodey's supercilious (albeit dishonest) "click" comment was noteworthy only insofar as it reveals her fundamental problem. While contending that a post is so unworthy of notice that it would result in changing the channel of turning off the tv, she nevertheless finds it worthy of comment.

That you say the same thing (in more words) only demonstrates that you are as shallow and hypocritical as she is. But that doesn't mean you deserve a reply to every one of your grunting petty-ass little posts. You draw the wrong conclusion, of course.

Please explain how I am shallow and hypocritical for wanting people to be mature and not compare our own president to the worst mass murderers the world may have ever known. I am open to discussion and debate but it's hard to want to even try and have a real conversation when the person starts the thread by comparing our president to Nazis.

How about if the reach out to SPACE?

President Kennedy set a clear inspiring goal to land men on the moon in less than a decade and return them safely to Earth.

President Obama seems to be saying (with far less eloquence) that our nation's policy for space exploration is to ground astronauts on Earth immediately and for as much of the decade as he can manage.

What a dumbass this President is.

How about if the reach out to SPACE?

President Obama seems to be saying (with far less eloquence) that our nation's policy for space exploration is to ground astronauts on Earth immediately and for as much of the decade as he can manage.

So the Government SHOULD be involved in space exploration? Is that your stance? I want to be sure I understand you correctly.

Please explain how I am shallow and hypocritical for wanting people to be mature and not compare our own president to the worst mass murderers the world may have ever known. I am open to discussion and debate but it's hard to want to even try and have a real conversation when the person starts the thread by comparing our president to Nazis.

Actually, I agree with you in that regard. I think President Obama is a flaming dumbass, but any "comparison" of him to Hitler is ridiculous and unfair.

(You'd made only a very vague reference to one of your earlier posts, so it wasn't clear to me that you were somehow comparing Bodey's petty little "click" comment to your critique of the Hitler reference.)

Howzabout the FACTS of the case. The Obami Salaami makes another NATIONALLY advertised fuckup......attempts a blatantly disengenuous COVERUP that simply makes their TWO FUCKUPS even more ridiculous.......then has its political Obamarrhoidal stooges (as on this Forum) try to manage DAMAGE CONTROL by ATTACKING those that are merely commenting on just ANOTHER Obami Salaami FIASCO !!!!

Fucking pathetic.

Attack? All I did was point out that the OP is a raving lunatic by comparing Obama to a Nazi. There is no point in trying to "discuss the facts of the case" when it's obvious that the OP is unreasonable and closed minded.

And "Obami Salaami"? WTF does that even mean?

I'm sure your opinion means alot around here since your rep says you "suck off goats". LOL, I'm guessing people don't take you serious in any of the posts you make. Shocking.

R(eal) D(umbshit)Democrat,

Obami Salaami's tactics are NAZI-LIKE in that contrary to his BLATANTLY REPEATED CAMPAIGN LIES of "TRANSPARENCY" (and Bi-partisanship)..... his stooges Pelosi and Reid conducted the MOST FLAGRANTLY NAZI-LIKE, SECRETIVE, NON-INCLUSIVE, UNPOPULAR Legislative procedures in the LEGISLATIVE HISTORY OF AMERICA !!!!

As to the OTHER INCONTROVERTIBLE FACTS of the case:

INCONTROVERTIBLE FACT ONE: Obami Salaami, and his putrescent Administrative stooges, are, in effect, IGNORING the existence of the SANCTUARY CITIES that are in VIOLATION of Federal Law.

INCONTROVERTIBLE FACT TWO: Obami Salaami, and his putrescent Administrative stooges, are trying to destroy the AZ Law that is the State's last resort from being ANNIHILATED by the Fed's CONTINUED inaction.

ADDRESS THESE INCONTROVERTIBLE FACTS .....IF YOU CAN....... YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT !!!!

Obami Salaami ????? That is the expression that conveys my TOTAL CONTEMPT for an EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, i.e., a MARXIST, Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector.....and NOW !!!!...a SUPPORTER of AIDING & ABETTING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and being the MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' PUSSY Obami Salaami !!!!

I am more than proud to stand on my record of TRUTH and VERACITY when confronted by my enemies' vomit. The OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE between me and the OBAMARRHOIDAL LIBERRHOID BULLSHIT are the IRREFUTABLE ASSERTIONS like the statements above.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back