White House Eyes John McCain As Media Leak; Believes U.S. Senator Eavesdropped On Trump's Phone

I wouldn't count out any of the establishment Reublicans that Trump pissed off during the course of the entire campaign. They have the money, and the power to pull some serious strings anytime they want to ....

oooopsie ...

LMAO

How can anyone doubt McCain is not part of the establishment shadow government? It is unreasonable to claim otherwise.
What an idiot.
Although I would never trust MCCain in matters of war because he never met a war he didn't like... he is a man of integrity like when he corrected that crazed woman at that townhall meeting when she called Obama a Muslim.
That took guts... something Donald Trump nor any deplorable has ever displayed.

How can anyone doubt McCain is not part of the establishment shadow government? It is unreasonable to claim otherwise.
What an idiot.
Although I would never trust MCCain in matters of war because he never met a war he didn't like... he is a man of integrity like when he corrected that crazed woman at that townhall meeting when she called Obama a Muslim.
oh wow what you don't know. you should go to that link and the links within the story. concerning shit there bubba.

What an idiot.

Technically he is a Muslim even if he denies it.
He was born a Muslim, named a Muslim Name, and he will die a Muslim.

You don't get a name like Obama Bin Lying without Trying.

Last edited:
What an idiot.

My sentiments exactly......McCain won my respect from that town hall idiot who actually accused Obama of being "an Arab".......(not smart enough to even distinguish Muslims from just being Arabs).

Actually, I am counting on McCain and Graham to help expose that the "emperor Trump" really has no fucking clothes......A sham of an administration.

You want to talk about being paranoid. This describes the Trump White House. Bring in the local Gestapo.

It's not paranoia. It's that McCain hurt the orange sociopath's Eiffel feewings so the orange sociopath is doing what he always does --- lies.

But it's cute that kkk boy thinks this is a thing.

What an idiot.

My sentiments exactly......McCain won my respect from that town hall idiot who actually accused Obama of being "an Arab".......(not smart enough to even distinguish Muslims from just being Arabs).

Actually, I am counting on McCain and Graham to help expose that the "emperor Trump" really has no fucking clothes......A sham of an administration.

The orange sociopath clearly knows that's the case or he wouldn't be lying about McCain.

Crazy fake news, I guess Trump doesn't like leaks about him, we all know he is involved with Russians , nothing new about that.

Its called good investigation , not leaks.
and in 1972 when it was the democrats being violated, it was called watergate.

What an idiot.

Obama is McInsane's friend you maroon! By the way, that was probably a setup for McInsane to defend the Manchurian candidate. We all know Obama is not an Arab as the McInsane person suggested. If the accusation from the crowd was that Obama was a Muslim, well we all know that at one time he was and McInsane would not be able to deny that. Not a big deal, except we know why some of Obama's loyalties are with non-White Muslims.

You don't get a name like Obama Bin Lying without trying.

Idiots like you would then "conclude" that Keith Ellison cannot be a Muslim because his name is "Keith"....LOL

If the "leaks" are fake news like Trump says, then they really aren't "leaks" are they? It's either one or the other. They are either real leaks about real things, or they are just fake news.

What an idiot.
That patriotic White woman exposed and called Obama out. Traitor McCain stepped in and cut her off before she could finish. She brought up a national security issue with Obama and his Muslim faith and background since he wasn't raised with American values. McCain took up for the Muslim.

If the "leaks" are fake news like Trump says, then they really aren't "leaks" are they? It's either one or the other. They are either real leaks about real things, or they are just fake news.

Well stated......But right wing nitwits would need a translator to figure out what you stated.....Leaks only matter to Trump when they expose the orange charlatan as ........well, as a charlatan/demagogue.

That woman exposed and called Obama out. Traitors McCain stepped in and cut her off before she could finish. She brought up a national security issue with Obama and his Muslim faith and background since he wasn't raised with American values.

......and please don't forget that Obama made the "horrible sin" of being black.....Something that you racist pigs could never condone.

You don't get a name like Obama Bin Lying without trying.

Idiots like you would then "conclude" that Keith Ellison cannot be a Muslim because his name is "Keith"....LOL

Obama Bin Lying is a Muslim, and So is Keith "Ollie Assburn" Ellison.

That woman exposed and called Obama out. Traitors McCain stepped in and cut her off before she could finish. She brought up a national security issue with Obama and his Muslim faith and background since he wasn't raised with American values.

......and please don't forget that Obama made the "horrible sin" of being black.....Something that you racist pigs could never condone.
I'll never forget!

actually its something that the left was unable to look away from, and try to use to their advantage, no matter what the right disagreed with, it was only because obama was black, not because it was bad for the country, like the ACA, but because he was black.

When held captive in Vietnam, he was known as a song bird. I guess it's true that a lepard can not change its spots.

Forum List

Back