White House Has Been Intentionally Ignoring Leads To Islamic Terrorists In America For Years

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Orlando1.JPG

The gun dealer that refused to sell weapons to the Orlando shooter told Fox News that he reported his strange behavior to authories and it went nowhere. The FBI in response said that orders coming down from the White House has been putting a damper on any leads on Muslims.
It appears that political-correctness and Obama Administration's proclivity to patronize Muslims led directly to the deaths of 49 people in a Orlando gay nightclub.

The way Obama is fighting tooth and nail any investigation into the real causes of this attack and possible future attacks is alarming at best.

Links
Why did authorities not act on red flags surrounding Mateen?

President Obama Speaks At Orlando Memorial

Former FBI Official Risking His Life - Just Exposed Obama In A HUGE WAY!

The White House doesn't do the investigations..

See that's what reasonable people like you and I know.

But to a gun nutter, Obama is THE most powerful president EVER. And of course Obama reviews every application to buy guns.

He does this before breakfast and after attending his mosque.

all of us who yawned whilst Islamic "RIGHTS" organizations were complaining that SURRVEILLANCE somehow violates their Islamic rights (as opposed to mine------for my part the FBI and the CIA can have access to anything I mail or buy)---are guilty of the blood in Orlando. We tie the hands of policing organizations and THEN COMPLAIN

The White House doesn't do the investigations..
Nope....they issue regulations in line with their policies. They remove information in training documents they feel are in conflict with their patronizing policies toward Muslims. Obama refuses to call it what it is and removes any mention of Islamic Terrorism and replaces is with "radical extremism". Muslim suspects are removed from terrorist watch lists, no-fly lists, and are allowed to buy guns even though they have been questioned by the FBI on numerous occasions, like this guy was.

Forum List

Back