White House is Erecting a Concrete Wall. Has Also Turned Off Live Webcam. What is going on?

That was my guess. They're afraid of us for some reason.

Was it something I said? :dunno:

Authorities say a Sacramento man arrested in Iowa had an assault rifle, ammunition and a “hit list” that named President Joe Biden, former presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, and others.

The White House is erecting a concrete barrier wall....

Screenshot-938-768x504.png
The elites want to be protected from We the People, whom they refuse to protect

by finishing Trump's wall... (probably mostly just bc it is called that? [roll eyes])

they are sickening. All they care about is their own $$ welfare and being protected from... the voters. Hey, if you stole something valuable, you would also want to build a fence (or whatever) to protect you from those u stole it from...

White House Live Webcam has been turned off....

These types of security barriers are sometimes erected when heads of state are planning to come to the White House. However, there doesn’t appear to be any information about an anticipated delegation or foreign dignitary.

Additionally, according to one researcher on social media {LINK}, all of the publicly available CCTV video-streams have been disabled as this work is taking place.

The perimeter fence appears to be approximately 10′ high and is made from reinforced concrete k-rails.

One "conspiracy theory" I heard was that it is related to upcoming civil unrest that will result from DC's vaccine passport emergency order issued by Mayor Muriel Bowser. I don't find that to be very convincing.

Any ideas what is going on? Creative guesses welcome, especially funny ones.

I thought walls didn't work.

The elites want to be protected from We the People, whom they refuse to protect

by finishing Trump's wall... (probably mostly just bc it is called that? [roll eyes])

they are sickening. All they care about is their own $$ welfare and being protected from... the voters. Hey, if you stole something valuable, you would also want to build a fence (or whatever) to protect you from those u stole it from...
exactly, more evidence they know they cheated, and we can't have it.

it'ss like anything else

A B or C works or does not work based on whom it is for

the elites can have anything they want

the rest of us can die and go straight to Hell...

Be thankful that you have a computer to take out your frustrations.

Be thankful that you have a computer to take out your frustrations.
i am thankful for a God who will not always let evil win

As the Word says

God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man sows, he will reap

or how about this

God is no respecter of persons

How about this (not sure of original author but the Word confirms it in other ways)

What you do to others will one day be done to you

White House Live Webcam has been turned off....

These types of security barriers are sometimes erected when heads of state are planning to come to the White House. However, there doesn’t appear to be any information about an anticipated delegation or foreign dignitary.

Additionally, according to one researcher on social media {LINK}, all of the publicly available CCTV video-streams have been disabled as this work is taking place.

The perimeter fence appears to be approximately 10′ high and is made from reinforced concrete k-rails.

One "conspiracy theory" I heard was that it is related to upcoming civil unrest that will result from DC's vaccine passport emergency order issued by Mayor Muriel Bowser. I don't find that to be very convincing.

Any ideas what is going on? Creative guesses welcome, especially funny ones.

Pretty sad, a president has to build a wall. An illegitimate president. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Authorities say a Sacramento man arrested in Iowa had an assault rifle, ammunition and a “hit list” that named President Joe Biden, former presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, and others.

Who really wrote the hit list?? :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back