🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White house issues veto threat to newly minted democrat house majority

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
White House Issues Veto Threat to Newly Minted Democrat House Majority
President Donald Trump’s administration issued a formal veto threat to Democrats in Congress, vowing to oppose their government funding bill without border security.
------------------------------------------------------

Like it or not, i'm glad Trump is putting up such a fight and wanting what he wants for the purpose of " THE COUNTRY" . He is not like some greedy ass democrat whose only agenda is how to gain/get more power.

I hope they will all stand tough on this issue. I am so sick of hearing public radio's propaganda crap here whenever I'm in the car I have just turned the radio off.

I hope they will all stand tough on this issue. I am so sick of hearing public radio's propaganda crap here whenever I'm in the car I have just turned the radio off.
Alaska hasn't got the Hannity/Limbaugh channel? That's kinda hard to believe. Even Maine's got one.

Alaska hasn't got the Hannity/Limbaugh channel? That's kinda hard to believe. Even Maine's got one.
I don't reside in Alaska. Its a state I haven't been to and I kinda doubt we will visit that one. I live in rural Iowa.

I know what you mean, it can actually make for a pissed off day at times. lol

I know what you mean, it can actually make for a pissed off day at times. lol
They trashed Southern California with illegals and they imported a bunch into Twin Falls, and Iowa has way more than its fair share of cheaters that use illegals too. Its time to put a stop to this crap and stand tough on it.

Until leadership of the Senate permits a vote, the ball is in their court. Not much for the House to do.

Gee I wonder why Congress critters don't lose their pay while a government shut down is ongoing. You can bet we would already a bill that included wall funding if they did.

Forum List

Back