White House 'not worried' about Mueller Report, but Obama should be over spying charges.....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Trump White House and 2020 reelection campaign are not worried about the fallout from Thursday’s release of the special counsel Robert Mueller's report clearing President Trump of colluding with Russia to win the 2016 election.....“Not at all. No,” said Lara Trump, the president’s daughter-in-law and a senior adviser to the reelection campaign....Instead, she said, former Obama administration officials should be concerned because it may include details about their “spying” on the Trump campaign in 2016.

General William Barr testified recently that he believed spying did occur in 2016...“I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” he said, adding, “spying did occur.” He plans to investigate.

“We have known from day one that we did not collude with Russia, we’ve all said it, the president has said it,” she added in an interview.

“There is really nothing that worries us about the report ...... I just think that people are ready to move on. We’re happy to have it out,” added Lara Trump,

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

I think Barr will go all the way with these charges....take until late October, 2020 and 2-3 weeks before the election drop it in the middle of the DEMONRATS lap....I can hear the RAGE now..... ROTFLMFAO!

BARRSPYING-e1554914310460.jpg

1os4phbeuhr21.jpg

White House 'not worried' about Mueller Report, but Obama should be over spying charges.....

Ohhhhh....Now I see why the libs vacated the board......
If someone doesn't begin to ask Obama...what he knew and when did he know it....we will have to reminisce with our grandchildren about the time America stood for justice for all....

Can you imagine the leftist shitstorm that would ensue if their Messiah were led away in handcuffs on national news?

It would be GLORIOUS.

I hope that there is an investigation as to how this whole hoax got started. We should know.

Forum List

Back