White House Press Sec Jean-Pierre drives drunk and causes accident

How about a source that shows the exact same picture from a year ago in a totally unrelated accident?

Would that be helpful?
On the contrary that would more or less disprove the account, not confirm it.

Unless I’m missing something. I need some coffee.

The way right-wingers disappear from their own posts once they realize they have been duped again....

_0009xznv (1).gif

I think the White House should prove that KJP does not drive that exact same car and that she was not stopped by the exact same tracks at the exact same time at night.

I think Soros might be covering up KJPs involvement in that train hitting the police car.
We can never be sure

On the contrary that would more or less disprove the account, not confirm it.

Unless I’m missing something. I need some coffee.

Correct, it would. And it has been provided, thus proving the OP was fake news.

Is there any evidence this really happened other than a tweet?
So now liberals are questioning the veracity of Twitter claims? What's this world coming to?

On a serious note, given the abject corruption of the Biden administration, the claim is easy enough to believe, but I'll hold off judgment until some evidence is presented.

So now liberals are questioning the veracity of Twitter claims? What's this world coming to?

On a serious note, given the abject corruption of the Biden administration, the claim is easy enough to believe, but I'll hold off judgment until some evidence is presented.

I have no idea what liberals are doing, but I always question the veracity of Twitter claims.

How about the fact the picture in the twitter claim is from a year ago and a different accident?

Will that help you make your judgement?

Which is another reason to contemplate the source(s) of any story reported by any blogger or national news organization.
True...

But seeing as tho this particular poster has a history of posting bullshit should either tell you -- he is willfully lying -- or he is so gullible and dumb that he is easily fooled, over and over again..

I mean, at least say....hey, I got that one wrong....but nope.....that takes integrity...

I have no idea what liberals are doing, but I always question the veracity of Twitter claims.

How about the fact the picture in the twitter claim is from a year ago and a different accident?

Will that help you make your judgement?
I was just messing with you. I would need to see body cam footage, actual police reports, a copy of insurance claims, or something along those lines. For the sake of forum entertainment I'll take a page from Biden's DoD and National Security team, there is no reason not to believe it. The same response they give when 'Ukraine says'.

True...

But seeing as tho this particular poster has a history of posting bullshit should either tell you -- he is willfully lying -- or he is so gullible and dumb that he is easily fooled, over and over again..

I mean, at least say....hey, I got that one wrong....but nope.....that takes integrity...
Meh. He reposted some stuff posted by someone else. And he provided his own source. The purpose of providing a source is to seek verification or refutation. It worked. That account linked in the OP appears to be discredited.

Meh. He reposted some stuff posted by someone else. And he provided his own source. The purpose of providing a source is to seek verification or refutation. It worked. That account linked in the OP appears to be discredited.
In other words...easily conned.....

Or the government

And yet it turns out the OP is fake news and the picture used in the tweet is from an accident more than a year ago.

Crazy, I was right yet again.

You should be used to it by now, yet you still doubt me.

Way to cover for your tribe member! I am sure they will get your back when the time comes.

I understand you have to take up for your reactionary right-wing circle jerk team mate

Just know....you will be having to do it again real soon...because right-wingers post easily debunked bullshit hourly.....
You misspelled “left wing scumbag posters.”

Joe has cleverly cushioned himself with an army of angry black women that surround him.

th

He has become invincible.

He even replaced the "black box" in Air Force one with a black woman with a note pad to record everything if the plane were to crash.

And yet it turns out the OP is fake news and the picture used in the tweet is from an accident more than a year ago.

Crazy, I was right yet again.

You should be used to it by now, yet you still doubt me.
I wasnt talking about the OP. I was talking about Libertarians.

Please keep up.

Forum List

Back