šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned. Over 2 Female Abuses

now that it's come to light how this guy, who had been denied security clearance, was knowingly allowed to handle classified info and attend highly classified meetings...i'm sure the trumptards will be leading chants to lock someone up for gross negligence.

o_O
Obama was unlawful but trump canā€™t break the law because he is the top law guy. This is how republicans argue
What law has President Trump broken?

Glad you asked. Obstruction of Justice

Trumpā€™s lawyer: the president canā€™t obstruct justice. 13 legal experts: yes, he can.
ā€œDowdā€™s argument is the last refuge of a scoundrel, and it would lead us down a path to despotism.ā€

President Donald Trump ordered the White House counsel to try to prevent Attorney General Jeff Sessions from recusing himself from special counsel Robert Muellerā€™s Russia investigation.

The report is the latest indication that the president might have obstructed justice in Muellerā€™s ongoing probe.

Last month, however, President Trumpā€™s lawyer, John Dowd, argued that the president cannot be guilty of obstruction of justice because heā€™s the president. The ā€œpresident cannot obstruct justice because he is the chief law enforcement officer [under the Constitutionā€™s Article II] and has every right to express his view of any case,ā€ Dowd told Axiosā€™s Mike Allen.

But is that true? To find out, I reached out to 13 legal experts and asked them a single question: Can the president commit obstruction of justice?

Trumpā€™s lawyer: the president canā€™t obstruct justice. 13 legal experts: yes, he can.

Want someone gone? Accuse them of abuse....a dangerous precedent

Except that the FBI had interviewed both of Porter's ex-wives and gave the info and proof to John Kelly and Kelly sat on it.
Porter's security clearance has been circling but never granted because of this. And Kelly knew it.
Why don't you fucking read something besides the headlines or this board?

Jake Tapper resurfaces 2012 Trump tweet after Trump defends Rob Porter: "A beater is always a beater" Jake Tapper resurfaces Trump tweet about domestic abuse in wake of Rob Porter controversy

DVn3CvlU0AEMrI-.png

Gotta love history Tweets sometimes. LOL!

News from the Banana Republic Times

For immediate release from the White House

Washington DC (AMC) - Today trump called the departure of domestic abuser rob porter "very sad" and that he wishes porter "very well".

The occupier of the white house in his first comments about porter's resignation did not express any sympathy for the women, instead pointing to porter's claim that "he's very innocent".

Asked why chief of staff john kelly failed for months to react to the allegations of the domestic violence trump said "he said very strongly yesterday that he is very innocent" adding that porter was "very much his kind of guy" and that it wasn't kelly's job to bring up things he didn't consider very important unlike the very serious military parade dispute with North Korea.

Just too FUNNY!

DVoVH91VAAAT37t.jpg

btw: The Great Douche tells us..You have to treat females as Sluts.
:dunno::eek-52: Just WOW, these GOP/DOP voters!

Funny all this outrage about Porter, and rightfully so, yet Tom Carper still serves the Democrat cause...

I'm for all to being removed.
I try to fly under the GOP claimed better FLAG,
as better morally here, as being better, here.

FFS!..:oops8:... they voted for the Great Douche in 2016 that we have now.

TDGAHTGD2.gif

I'm trying, but.....feel too sick if I commit here to supporting the GOP/DOP party.
btw: Would never vote for the Great Orange Douche. As 63M is truly sick peoples.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back