🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned. Over 2 Female Abuses

Want someone gone? Accuse them of abuse....a dangerous precedent
Are you saying in this quote of yours in this thread that Rob Porter was unjustly accused of abusing his two wives? Yes or no.

I never said that at all. If I did you'd quote me.

Cripes you're fucking stupid.
It's your first post of the thread; White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned. Over 2 Female Abuses Your post....but keep denying it....here it is again: White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned. Over 2 Female Abuses
She instinctively blames the victim

Want someone gone? Accuse them of abuse....a dangerous precedent
Are you saying in this quote of yours in this thread that Rob Porter was unjustly accused of abusing his two wives? Yes or no.

I never said that at all. If I did you'd quote me.

Cripes you're fucking stupid.
It's your first post of the thread; White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned. Over 2 Female Abuses Your post....but keep denying it....here it is again: White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned. Over 2 Female Abuses
She instinctively blames the victim
And makes victims out of those in power...like the GOP.

S
LOL GO AWAY, again I do not take you serious.

Now how about Slick Willie, Anthony Wiener, Tom Carper, Al Franken, Conyers, Bob Filner, Tony Mendoza....
Then why did you start this with Bill Clinton and then turn around and support a guy like trump who has his own shady past? All I want is for you to admit you didn’t care about Monica that was 100% politics. Admit that and we can move on

I've already explained my vote for Trump. He wasn't Cankles. Keep up
You’re either a liar or idiot. I’ll prove it.

Who did you want appointed to the Supreme Court?

What? You're on some silly expedition Boo Boo and furthermore I think you're an idiot. Go to bed
Well, what's the deal with that first post of yours in this thread? Were you saying that Rob Porter was unjustly accused?
Criticizing republicans has become a treasonist act so don’t blame him. I’m a nazi too now, I mean republican. Hail Twitler

Good grief because I said if you want someone gone file an abuse claim it turns into victim blaming?

As usual my comment goes right over heads but of course this thread as drawn the reallt stupid of the stupid from the left.

Very carefully now....my comment goes to people being fired due to claims of abuse. It's dangerous. If Porter did this he should go, If anyone does they should.

Now find a quote where I specifically defended Porter...or any other abuser where proof was offered up. Hearsay ain't going to cut it.

Good grief because I said if you want someone gone file an abuse claim it turns into victim blaming?

As usual my comment goes right over heads but of course this thread as drawn the reallt stupid of the stupid from the left.

Very carefully now....my comment goes to people being fired due to claims of abuse. It's dangerous. If Porter did this he should go, If anyone does they should.

Now find a quote where I specifically defended Porter...or any other abuser where proof was offered up. Hearsay ain't going to cut it.
That why I've asked you several times to explain WHAT you meant....but you were too busy denying that you even said it. So.....you and I agree on this topic then? Why are you so angry then?

S
You know....you have no power here to tell other posters who can and cannot post on a thread, right?

Now how about Slick Willie, Anthony Wiener, Tom Carper, Al Franken, Conyers, Bob Filner, Tony Mendoza....
Then why did you start this with Bill Clinton and then turn around and support a guy like trump who has his own shady past? All I want is for you to admit you didn’t care about Monica that was 100% politics. Admit that and we can move on

What? You're on some silly expedition Boo Boo and furthermore I think you're an idiot. Go to bed
Point is if you might have voted democratic because you agree with the liberal way but you voted gop then you’re dumb.

But I think you’re a liar. You’d have voted gop no matter what

Porter was seeing everything that went across the POTUS' desk without a security clearance. A clearance was denied for battery.

You’re suggesting that’s what happened? Or are you slut shaming the victims?

S

Point is if you might have voted democratic because you agree with the liberal way but you voted gop then you’re dumb.

But I think you’re a liar. You’d have voted gop no matter what

I don't give two fucking shits what you think. There lies your problem you befuddled fruit loop.

Your anolgy sucks anyway YOU nor any other leftist on this thread is a liberal, you're all filthy regressives...and never will I agree with a pathetic, no account, useless regressive.

Now get over yourself.

You'll never grasp it anyway so why bother? You're stupid...a waste of effort. Be gone little man or I shall make you vanish from my feed.

You'll never grasp it anyway so why bother? You're stupid...a waste of effort. Be gone little man or I shall make you vanish from my feed.
Fuck you weirdo

Fuck you weirdo

Have it your way Boo Boo....ignored you petulant child

TOO LATE :ahole-1:Kelly, you are an American GOP Moral Traitor, Forever!.
And you are stupid and SLOW!

Kelly 'shocked' by abuse allegations against top White House aide.

White House chief of staff John Kelly said in a new statement he was “shocked” by allegations of domestic abuse leveled against staff secretary Rob Porter after Porter announced his resignation earlier Wednesday.

"I was shocked by the new allegations released today against Rob Porter. There is no place for domestic violence in our society,” Kelly said in the statement.

“I stand by my previous comments of the Rob Porter that I have come to know since becoming Chief of Staff, and believe every individual deserves the right to defend their reputation,” he continued. “I accepted his resignation earlier today, and will ensure a swift and orderly transition."

Porter announced Wednesday that he would resign from his White House role after being accused of abusing two of his ex-wives. Colbie Holderness and Jennifer Willoughby have alleged that the aide was physically and emotionally abusive. Holderness provided photos of injuries including a black eye.

Rachel Maddow is reporting that John Kel
TOO LATE :ahole-1:Kelly, you are an American Traitor now Forever.
And you are stupid and SLOW!

Kelly 'shocked' by abuse allegations against top White House aide.

White House chief of staff John Kelly said in a new statement he was “shocked” by allegations of domestic abuse leveled against staff secretary Rob Porter after Porter announced his resignation earlier Wednesday.

"I was shocked by the new allegations released today against Rob Porter. There is no place for domestic violence in our society,” Kelly said in the statement.

“I stand by my previous comments of the Rob Porter that I have come to know since becoming Chief of Staff, and believe every individual deserves the right to defend their reputation,” he continued. “I accepted his resignation earlier today, and will ensure a swift and orderly transition."

Porter announced Wednesday that he would resign from his White House role after being accused of abusing two of his ex-wives. Colbie Holderness and Jennifer Willoughby have alleged that the aide was physically and emotionally abusive. Holderness provided photos of injuries including a black eye.

Rachel Maddow was just discussing this.

you really should cut bait now.

you really should cut bait now.

Just step right in......Sassy, the lord needs your help at the bottom.

Forum List

Back