🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned. Over 2 Female Abuses

Yet you believe Clinton who lied to the country.

Go figure.
Yes, he lied under oath and was caught at it and paid the price. I, for one, never voted for him again. If, as you believe, Juanita lied under oath, why isn't she paying the price?
So you’ll vote for trump even though you know he’s as big a pig as bill?
Even more so...and she's all in for him.

Gawd....you again?
Why hello there :bye1:....fancy meeting you here, defending a wife beater.

Quote where I defended him, bitch. I'll wait

Then you also believe she lied under oath. How can we believe someone who clearly lied while under oath as you claim she did?

Go figure.
Yes, he lied under oath and was caught at it and paid the price. I, for one, never voted for him again. If, as you believe, Juanita lied under oath, why isn't she paying the price?

Juanita has paid a very high price as a victim. Shame on you for thinking she deserves more pain.
What price has she paid.....that she lied under oath, as you believe?

What a horrible attitude you have towards a rape victim.

Seriously.
And yet, under oath, she stated she was not raped. So which was it? She lie about being raped....as she does the "circuit"? or she lied about not being raped under oath?

Go figure.

Juanita has paid a very high price as a victim. Shame on you for thinking she deserves more pain.

Seriously.
And yet, under oath, she stated she was not raped. So which was it? She lie about being raped....as she does the "circuit"? or she lied about not being raped under oath?

Are you that dense? She saw how other women were attacked in the press by the Clintons. Would you want to subject yourself to that? She had already been hurt by Bill raping her, so she was supposed to add to her pain by listening to hiLIARy call her a stalker or a slut?

Gawd....you again?

So, why are you in this thread then? To agree with me?

Seriously.

Are you that dense? She saw how other women were attacked in the press by the Clintons. Would you want to subject yourself to that? She had already been hurt by Bill raping her, so she was supposed to add to her pain by listening to hiLIARy call her a stalker or a slut?

She's defending a rapist

Seriously.

So you believe she lied under oath. THAT you don't believe....but yet you believe her when she's NOT under oath. Why is that?

Gawd....you again?

So, why are you in this thread then? To agree with me?

Where's the quote? Put up or shut up

Seriously.

So you believe she lied under oath. THAT you don't believe....but yet you believe her when she's NOT under oath. Why is that?

What benefit does she get by publicizing that she was raped? Have you ever seen her interviewed? It's painful. There is also corroborating evidence from her friend who found her after she'd been raped.

Seriously.

She's defending a rapist
And the indictment/convictions are?
Wait....you TOO are putting your faith in someone by saying they lied under oath?

Seriously.

She's defending a rapist
Wait....you TOO are putting your faith in someone by saying they lied under oath?
You've done went and painted yourself in a corner

Now about that quote?

Seriously.

She's defending a rapist

Now about that quote?
So, why are you arguing with me in a thread when you agree with me that Rob Porter is a scummy wife beater that deserves to be fired?

Seriously.

She's defending a rapist

Now about that quote?

She really is beyond the pale. Here is the text of Juanita's affadavit. She is basically desperate to not be involved in the Paula Jones case:

1. My name is Jane Doe #5. I am 55 years old and have been married since 1981. I have one child, age 28. I currently reside in Arkansas.

2. In November of 1997, two private investigators retained by Paula Corbin Jones approached me at my residence. I declined to speak with them, but provided the name of my family attorney. I subsequently was served with a subpoena seeking the production of documents and purporting to require my testimony at a deposition in the civil action between Paula Corbin Jones and President William Jefferson Clinton (Civil Action No. LR-C-94-290). I have never met Ms. Jones, nor do I have any information regarding the allegations that she has advanced against President Clinton. In this regard, I have no knowledge or information regarding the events she has alleged occurred on May 8, 1991 at the Excelsior Hotel or, for that matter, any knowledge or information regarding any interaction between herself and Mr. Clinton.

3. I met President Clinton more than twenty years ago through family friends. Our introduction was not arranged or facilitated, in any way, by the Arkansas State Police. I have never been an Arkansas state employee or a federal employee. I have never discussed with Mr. Clinton the possibility of state or federal employment nor has he offered me any such position. I have had no further relations with him for the past (15) years.

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

5. I do not possess any information that could possibly be relevant to the allegations advanced by Paula Corbin Jones or which could lead to admissible evidence in her case. Specifically, I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton, any discussion offer or provision of state or federal employment or advancement in exchange for sexual conduct, or any use of state troopers to procure women for sex. Requiring my testimony at a deposition in this matter would cause unwarranted attorney's fees and costs, disruption to my life and constitute an invasion of my right to privacy. For these reasons, I have asked my attorney to advise Ms. Jones's counsel that there is no truth to the rumors they are pursuing and to provide her counsel with this sworn affidavit.

Further affiant sayeth not.

Jane Doe #5

http://www.anusha.com/janedoe5.htm

She's defending a rapist

Now about that quote?

She really is beyond the pale. Here is the text of Juanita's affadavit. She is basically desperate to not be involved in the Paula Jones case:

1. My name is Jane Doe #5. I am 55 years old and have been married since 1981. I have one child, age 28. I currently reside in Arkansas.

2. In November of 1997, two private investigators retained by Paula Corbin Jones approached me at my residence. I declined to speak with them, but provided the name of my family attorney. I subsequently was served with a subpoena seeking the production of documents and purporting to require my testimony at a deposition in the civil action between Paula Corbin Jones and President William Jefferson Clinton (Civil Action No. LR-C-94-290). I have never met Ms. Jones, nor do I have any information regarding the allegations that she has advanced against President Clinton. In this regard, I have no knowledge or information regarding the events she has alleged occurred on May 8, 1991 at the Excelsior Hotel or, for that matter, any knowledge or information regarding any interaction between herself and Mr. Clinton.

3. I met President Clinton more than twenty years ago through family friends. Our introduction was not arranged or facilitated, in any way, by the Arkansas State Police. I have never been an Arkansas state employee or a federal employee. I have never discussed with Mr. Clinton the possibility of state or federal employment nor has he offered me any such position. I have had no further relations with him for the past (15) years.

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

5. I do not possess any information that could possibly be relevant to the allegations advanced by Paula Corbin Jones or which could lead to admissible evidence in her case. Specifically, I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton, any discussion offer or provision of state or federal employment or advancement in exchange for sexual conduct, or any use of state troopers to procure women for sex. Requiring my testimony at a deposition in this matter would cause unwarranted attorney's fees and costs, disruption to my life and constitute an invasion of my right to privacy. For these reasons, I have asked my attorney to advise Ms. Jones's counsel that there is no truth to the rumors they are pursuing and to provide her counsel with this sworn affidavit.

Jane Doe #5

So...you believe her when she was NOT under oath and could say whatever she wants without consequences.....but you say she was LYING when she was under oath. Ok.

She's defending a rapist

Now about that quote?
So, why are you arguing with me in a thread when you agree with me that Rob Porter is a scummy wife beater that deserves to be fired?

Sigh there ya go being redundant again. Polly want a cracker?

Quote please...you spewed time to prove.

We both know you can't don't we? You lie so much it's second nature to you. Zero cred

She's defending a rapist

Now about that quote?

Jane Doe #5

She lies at every turn. I know this she's lied on me. No credibility at all

She's defending a rapist

Now about that quote?

Jane Doe #5

She lies at every turn. I know this she's lied on me. No credibility at all
And yet, you go on the bandwagon of someone you are insisting lied under oath.

She's defending a rapist

Now about that quote?

Jane Doe #5

So...you believe her when she was NOT under oath and could say whatever she wants without consequences.....but you say she was LYING when she was under oath. Ok.

I find it completely unbelievable that a woman, who wanted to remain anonymous but ended up putting herself through the public humiliation of being interviewed about being raped, would be lying about it. She is not some mattress carrying SJW loon.

And again, shame on you for blaming the victim.

Forum List

Back