🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned. Over 2 Female Abuses

So, now TOMORROW is Rob Porter's last day - instead of whenever. Good. Kelly should be next to go.

So, Hope Hicks is dating Rob Porter. Lawrence O'Donnell just said that she wrote the speech John Kelly gave praising Porter. Holy shit...

medium_2018-02-01-eeda5f14c7.jpg

So, Hope Hicks is dating Rob Porter. Lawrence O'Donnell just said that she wrote the speech John Kelly gave praising Porter. Holy shit...

Hope should have her affairs in order including a good medical plan and a number to a safe house.

Good grief because I said if you want someone gone file an abuse claim it turns into victim blaming?

As usual my comment goes right over heads but of course this thread as drawn the reallt stupid of the stupid from the left.

Very carefully now....my comment goes to people being fired due to claims of abuse. It's dangerous. If Porter did this he should go, If anyone does they should.

Now find a quote where I specifically defended Porter...or any other abuser where proof was offered up. Hearsay ain't going to cut it.
You’re suggesting that’s what happened? Or are you slut shaming the victims?

You'll never grasp it anyway so why bother? You're stupid...a waste of effort. Be gone little man or I shall make you vanish from my feed.
Running away, eh?

I wonder if Hope Hicks knew about her boyfriend Rob Porter's domestic abuse and wife-beating?

You're late. Please keep in front. I want to play in follow-ups.

These Audtion teasers, for MAGA are sweet and hot looking for GOP/DOPers!

hopehickseye.gif

She wrote John's (Mormon) reply on the ex-wives abuses.

Last edited:
Well, at least Rob Porter wasn't dating Sarah "Cyclops" Sanders. I give him credit for that.

now that it's come to light how this guy, who had been denied security clearance, was knowingly allowed to handle classified info and attend highly classified meetings...i'm sure the trumptards will be leading chants to lock someone up for gross negligence.

o_O

now that it's come to light how this guy, who had been denied security clearance, was knowingly allowed to handle classified info and attend highly classified meetings...i'm sure the trumptards will be leading chants to lock someone up for gross negligence.

o_O

NaziCons only care about such things when they involve Democrats - especially female Democrats.

Good grief because I said if you want someone gone file an abuse claim it turns into victim blaming?

As usual my comment goes right over heads but of course this thread as drawn the reallt stupid of the stupid from the left.

Very carefully now....my comment goes to people being fired due to claims of abuse. It's dangerous. If Porter did this he should go, If anyone does they should.

Now find a quote where I specifically defended Porter...or any other abuser where proof was offered up. Hearsay ain't going to cut it.
You’re suggesting that’s what happened? Or are you slut shaming the victims?

You'll never grasp it anyway so why bother? You're stupid...a waste of effort. Be gone little man or I shall make you vanish from my feed.
Running away, eh?
If that’s all it took to block me begone sassy

o_O
Obama was unlawful but trump can’t break the law because he is the top law guy. This is how republicans argue

o_O
Obama was unlawful but trump can’t break the law because he is the top law guy. This is how republicans argue
What law has President Trump broken?

When given the classic "When did you stop beating your wife? line

Porter replied....I haven't

That why I've asked you several times to explain WHAT you meant....but you were too busy denying that you even said it. So.....you and I agree on this topic then? Why are you so angry then?

No we don't agree, bitch. Gawd you're fucking annoying.

o_O
What law has President Trump broken?

There's a show stopper

o_O

The deal is this guy had one persona at work and one persona away from work, something the intelligence community takes very seriously. He should never have been allowed in the WH period.

o_O

The deal is this guy had one persona at work and one persona away from work, something the intelligence community takes very seriously. He should never have been allowed in the WH period.
Who Bill Clinton?

Forum List

Back