🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned. Over 2 Female Abuses

She's defending a rapist
And the indictment/convictions are?
Wait....you TOO are putting your faith in someone by saying they lied under oath?
You've done went and painted yourself in a corner

Now about that quote?

She really is beyond the pale. Here is the text of Juanita's affadavit. She is basically desperate to not be involved in the Paula Jones case:

1. My name is Jane Doe #5. I am 55 years old and have been married since 1981. I have one child, age 28. I currently reside in Arkansas.

2. In November of 1997, two private investigators retained by Paula Corbin Jones approached me at my residence. I declined to speak with them, but provided the name of my family attorney. I subsequently was served with a subpoena seeking the production of documents and purporting to require my testimony at a deposition in the civil action between Paula Corbin Jones and President William Jefferson Clinton (Civil Action No. LR-C-94-290). I have never met Ms. Jones, nor do I have any information regarding the allegations that she has advanced against President Clinton. In this regard, I have no knowledge or information regarding the events she has alleged occurred on May 8, 1991 at the Excelsior Hotel or, for that matter, any knowledge or information regarding any interaction between herself and Mr. Clinton.

3. I met President Clinton more than twenty years ago through family friends. Our introduction was not arranged or facilitated, in any way, by the Arkansas State Police. I have never been an Arkansas state employee or a federal employee. I have never discussed with Mr. Clinton the possibility of state or federal employment nor has he offered me any such position. I have had no further relations with him for the past (15) years.

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

5. I do not possess any information that could possibly be relevant to the allegations advanced by Paula Corbin Jones or which could lead to admissible evidence in her case. Specifically, I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton, any discussion offer or provision of state or federal employment or advancement in exchange for sexual conduct, or any use of state troopers to procure women for sex. Requiring my testimony at a deposition in this matter would cause unwarranted attorney's fees and costs, disruption to my life and constitute an invasion of my right to privacy. For these reasons, I have asked my attorney to advise Ms. Jones's counsel that there is no truth to the rumors they are pursuing and to provide her counsel with this sworn affidavit.

Further affiant sayeth not.

Jane Doe #5

http://www.anusha.com/janedoe5.htm
So...you believe her when she was NOT under oath and could say whatever she wants without consequences.....but you say she was LYING when she was under oath. Ok.

I find it completely unbelievable that a woman who wanted to remain anonymous ended up putting herself through the public humiliation of being interviewed about being raped would be lying about it. She is not some mattress carrying SJW loon.

And again, shame on you for blaming the victim.
So...you believe she lied under oath.......ok...now that we've got that straightened out. BTW...you need to get with Tipsy. She believes that 19 in 20 women who cry rape are lying.

She's defending a rapist
And the indictment/convictions are?
Wait....you TOO are putting your faith in someone by saying they lied under oath?
You've done went and painted yourself in a corner

Now about that quote?

She really is beyond the pale. Here is the text of Juanita's affadavit. She is basically desperate to not be involved in the Paula Jones case:

1. My name is Jane Doe #5. I am 55 years old and have been married since 1981. I have one child, age 28. I currently reside in Arkansas.

2. In November of 1997, two private investigators retained by Paula Corbin Jones approached me at my residence. I declined to speak with them, but provided the name of my family attorney. I subsequently was served with a subpoena seeking the production of documents and purporting to require my testimony at a deposition in the civil action between Paula Corbin Jones and President William Jefferson Clinton (Civil Action No. LR-C-94-290). I have never met Ms. Jones, nor do I have any information regarding the allegations that she has advanced against President Clinton. In this regard, I have no knowledge or information regarding the events she has alleged occurred on May 8, 1991 at the Excelsior Hotel or, for that matter, any knowledge or information regarding any interaction between herself and Mr. Clinton.

3. I met President Clinton more than twenty years ago through family friends. Our introduction was not arranged or facilitated, in any way, by the Arkansas State Police. I have never been an Arkansas state employee or a federal employee. I have never discussed with Mr. Clinton the possibility of state or federal employment nor has he offered me any such position. I have had no further relations with him for the past (15) years.

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

5. I do not possess any information that could possibly be relevant to the allegations advanced by Paula Corbin Jones or which could lead to admissible evidence in her case. Specifically, I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton, any discussion offer or provision of state or federal employment or advancement in exchange for sexual conduct, or any use of state troopers to procure women for sex. Requiring my testimony at a deposition in this matter would cause unwarranted attorney's fees and costs, disruption to my life and constitute an invasion of my right to privacy. For these reasons, I have asked my attorney to advise Ms. Jones's counsel that there is no truth to the rumors they are pursuing and to provide her counsel with this sworn affidavit.

Further affiant sayeth not.

Jane Doe #5

http://www.anusha.com/janedoe5.htm
So...you believe her when she was NOT under oath and could say whatever she wants without consequences.....but you say she was LYING when she was under oath. Ok.

I find it completely unbelievable that a woman, who wanted to remain anonymous but ended up putting herself through the public humiliation of being interviewed about being raped, would be lying about it. She is not some mattress carrying SJW loon.

And again, shame on you for blaming the victim.

She's a waste of effort...have at her I have choldren to attend to.

S
Why would someone who is in this thread supporting a wife beater want someone to leave the thread.....someone who does NOT support a wife beater or other abusers of women and children? What's up with that?

Oh get lost you comical clown. For the last time, you bring nothing, you ramble on and on about stupid shit and you're a stalker. In short? You're nuts, a toon and never to be taken serious.

I'm defending nobody however I am pointing out the usual leftist hypocrisy. When one of you step up and condemn your own for the same shit you have a voice until then you're all hacks.

Now fuck off
You know....you have no power here to tell other posters who can and cannot post on a thread, right?

LOL GO AWAY, again I do not take you serious.

Now how about Slick Willie, Anthony Wiener, Tom Carper, Al Franken, Conyers, Bob Filner, Tony Mendoza....
Then why did you start this with Bill Clinton and then turn around and support a guy like trump who has his own shady past? All I want is for you to admit you didn’t care about Monica that was 100% politics. Admit that and we can move on

I've already explained my vote for Trump. He wasn't Cankles. Keep up
You’re either a liar or idiot. I’ll prove it.

Who did you want appointed to the Supreme Court?

Want someone gone? Accuse them of abuse....a dangerous precedent

Seems she did. And has pictures.

photo-1-1517975735.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-02-07-at-12.39.37-AM-1517982375.png

Shortly after the attack in Florence, Italy.

Colbie Holderness
“I was too afraid to call the police during the entirety of our marriage.”

PORTER BLAMED HIS first wife for his abuse of his second, according to Willoughby. “In the first weeks and months, his explanation for his anger was that his first marriage had been very toxic, rooted in arguments, accusations and manipulation and he was carrying over from that relationship,” she told the Daily Mail. “He would say that he was so used to being treated this way by his ex-wife that he was projecting that on to me. That was the explanation.”
Abusers always say it's someone else's fault they do the things they do.....makes one wonder about those here that make all these excuses and blame women.....
Yeah, screw those women who were abused....some male somewhere, some day might be inconvenienced.

Cease being annoying and stalking me, cow breath
Is this one of those excuses we were referring to? "She was stalking me by actually posting on a thread I posted on! So she deserved it!"

Well that and this.....your obsession is creepy, cow

1. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread VET who served 2 tours in Afghanistan; MUST BE DEPORTED! All Dreamer VETS are Frauds & Criminals!.

No you befuddled moron. YOU are spamming with your redundant crap. Everyday, day in and day out. The man was discharged for drug use...

Yesterday at 9:29 AM
  2. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Trump's Dow Has Shattered A Record.

It's needed...whatsa matter you lose your $55 you invested?

Yesterday at 9:28 AM
  3. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

Here ...a good an explanation as any... David Kelly, the chief global strategist for JPMorgan Asset Management, said the signs of...

Yesterday at 9:15 AM
  4. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

See you have to make it partisan...true traders work the markets regardless ....you're no trader and offer up nothing. You should...

5. RDD_1210 rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread So a good stock market is owed to Trump but a bad one is non-political?.

Many factors cause the markets to fluctuate. Too many to list but a good example is the 2011 drop under Obama. Was it his fault? Nope it...

6. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Trump's Stock Market is Cratering.

Like the fifth thread on this...

Yesterday at 9:14 AM
  7. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Why does the GOP hate the idea of a Mike Pence Presidency?.

Oh gawd...

8. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Who is "Flash" and why is this their avatar?.

Isn't that avatar Buckwheat?

9. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

^^Fool thinks the DOW is the economy

10. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread VET who served 2 tours in Afghanistan; MUST BE DEPORTED! All Dreamer VETS are Frauds & Criminals!.

You're spamming with the same redundant crap.

Yesterday at 9:02 AM
  11. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

"he never applied for citizenship, despite being eligible to apply in 1994" LOL deport him

12. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Elementary teachers launch SJW curriculum to combat belief in two genders.

^^^^That^^^^

13. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Who is "Flash" and why is this their avatar?.

Lighten up left tards. It must be really uncomfortable living life with your panties in a bunch

Yesterday at 9:01 AM
  14. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Stock Market Fluctuations.

Neither..

15. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

I never left. The markets go up, the markets go down...such is life

16. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Elementary teachers launch SJW curriculum to combat belief in two genders.

THE RULER!!!!!!!!!! Bam right across the knuckles

17. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

Well I'm 33 so damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!!!!

MY obsession? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks for showing who the creepy obsessed one is. You should again go dig thru all my posts to show how obsessed I am...

Last edited:
S
Oh get lost you comical clown. For the last time, you bring nothing, you ramble on and on about stupid shit and you're a stalker. In short? You're nuts, a toon and never to be taken serious.

I'm defending nobody however I am pointing out the usual leftist hypocrisy. When one of you step up and condemn your own for the same shit you have a voice until then you're all hacks.

Now fuck off
You know....you have no power here to tell other posters who can and cannot post on a thread, right?

Now how about Slick Willie, Anthony Wiener, Tom Carper, Al Franken, Conyers, Bob Filner, Tony Mendoza....
Then why did you start this with Bill Clinton and then turn around and support a guy like trump who has his own shady past? All I want is for you to admit you didn’t care about Monica that was 100% politics. Admit that and we can move on

What? You're on some silly expedition Boo Boo and furthermore I think you're an idiot. Go to bed

2 ex wives who claim abuse...with restraining orders to prove it.... and his last girlfriend too, that was before Hope Hicks

it's not sexual harassment allegations this time, it's physical and verbal abuse

2 ex wives who claim abuse...with restraining orders to prove it.... and his last girlfriend too, that was before Hope Hicks

it's not sexual harassment allegations this time, it's physical and verbal abuse

One is as bad as the other....unless you're some left loon that cherry picks due to partisanship.

S

What? You're on some silly expedition Boo Boo and furthermore I think you're an idiot. Go to bed
Well, what's the deal with that first post of yours in this thread? Were you saying that Rob Porter was unjustly accused?

And Sassy's first post in this thread seems to indicate that Porter was accused unjustly. Or is that not true, Sassy?

Are you saying in this quote of yours in this thread that Rob Porter was unjustly accused of abusing his two wives? Yes or no.

I never said that at all. If I did you'd quote me.

Cripes you're fucking stupid.
It's your first post of the thread; White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned. Over 2 Female Abuses Your post....but keep denying it....here it is again: White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned. Over 2 Female Abuses

As Conservatives instinctively blame the victim
/----/ You're projecting again. We blame the criminals. libs make excuses for them and blame the victim.

In Wake of Alexandria Shooting, Liberals Blame the Victim | National ...
www.nationalreview.com/article/.../wake-alexandria-shooting-liberals-blame-victim
Jun 15, 2017 - Pointed political violence struck Alexandria, Va., yesterday, in the form of a shooting at a GOP baseball practice. The perpetrator was one James T. Hodgkinson of Illinois, and his intent was clear: to kill Republicans. As details about the killer emerged — he was a member of Facebook groups such as ...

The Trouble with Liberals - 'Blaming the Victim'
www.awitness.org/journal/liberal_blaming_the_victim.html
A devastating critique of liberal Democrat ideology was published in 1971, by a black American, William Ryan. The title of the book is 'Blaming the Victim', which one reviewer called 'an impassioned, brilliant expose of middle class ideology' and another called 'an illusion shatterer of the first order (which) will stop you dead ...

Liberals Blame The Victim For Ivanka JetBlue | The Daily Caller
dailycaller.com/.../liberals-blame-the-victim-for-ivanka-harassment-on-jetblue-flight/
Dec 22, 2016 - After Ivanka Trump was harassed by a man on a JetBlue flight, prominent liberals took to Twitter to try and dissuade the public from feeling sympathy for the 31-year-old mother of three. Dan Goldstein chased Ivanka down specifically to harass her, according to his husband, Matthew Lasner, who bragged ...
So you equate a woman being beaten up with people being rude to Ivanka

Forum List

Back