🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned. Over 2 Female Abuses

I believe Juanita. The Clinton Crime Family Syndicate has a long history of abusing power in order to avoid being held accountable to the Rule of Law.
Which time do you believe Juanita? When she said Clinton raped her.....or when, under oath, she said he didn't?

Pathetic spin. And quite the "feminist" of you to not believe a woman who has claimed repeatedly that she was raped by a powerful man with corroborating evidence that proves she is telling the truth.

Asking you again...which time do you believe her? When she said that Clinton raped her....or when, under oath, she said he didn't?

I believe the dozens of times she has claimed she was raped and the friend of her who found her all bloodied after Clinton left her. She didn't want to get involved in the Paula Jones lawsuit due to the publicity. She admitted that she lied. For the past two decades she has been open about the rape. I believe her. It's sad that you accept the Clintonian spin that enabled Bubba to abuse multiple women.

Then you also believe she lied under oath. How can we believe someone who clearly lied while under oath as you claim she did?

Yet you believe Clinton who lied to the country.

Go figure.

S
I don't recognize one of those names but we all know who Dennis Hastert is.

The D's should clue you in...hack. You should probably leave the thread, you look ridiculous
Why would someone who is in this thread supporting a wife beater want someone to leave the thread.....someone who does NOT support a wife beater or other abusers of women and children? What's up with that?

Oh get lost you comical clown. For the last time, you bring nothing, you ramble on and on about stupid shit and you're a stalker. In short? You're nuts, a toon and never to be taken serious.

I'm defending nobody however I am pointing out the usual leftist hypocrisy. When one of you step up and condemn your own for the same shit you have a voice until then you're all hacks.

Now fuck off
You know....you have no power here to tell other posters who can and cannot post on a thread, right?

LOL GO AWAY, again I do not take you serious.

Now how about Slick Willie, Anthony Wiener, Tom Carper, Al Franken, Conyers, Bob Filner, Tony Mendoza....
Then why did you start this with Bill Clinton and then turn around and support a guy like trump who has his own shady past? All I want is for you to admit you didn’t care about Monica that was 100% politics. Admit that and we can move on

Which time do you believe Juanita? When she said Clinton raped her.....or when, under oath, she said he didn't?

Pathetic spin. And quite the "feminist" of you to not believe a woman who has claimed repeatedly that she was raped by a powerful man with corroborating evidence that proves she is telling the truth.

Asking you again...which time do you believe her? When she said that Clinton raped her....or when, under oath, she said he didn't?

I believe the dozens of times she has claimed she was raped and the friend of her who found her all bloodied after Clinton left her. She didn't want to get involved in the Paula Jones lawsuit due to the publicity. She admitted that she lied. For the past two decades she has been open about the rape. I believe her. It's sad that you accept the Clintonian spin that enabled Bubba to abuse multiple women.

Then you also believe she lied under oath. How can we believe someone who clearly lied while under oath as you claim she did?

Go figure.

Yes, he lied under oath and was caught at it and paid the price. I, for one, never voted for him again. If, as you believe, Juanita lied under oath, why isn't she paying the price?

Go figure.

Yes, he lied under oath and was caught at it and paid the price. I, for one, never voted for him again. If, as you believe, Juanita lied under oath, why isn't she paying the price?

So you’ll vote for trump even though you know he’s as big a pig as bill?

Go figure.

Juanita has paid a very high price as a victim. Shame on you for thinking she deserves more pain.

Want someone gone? Accuse them of abuse....a dangerous precedent
Not as dangerous as involving yourself with an abuser

48F6543900000578-0-image-a-20_1518007602569.jpg

Gee? How does this work? I love you, Honey....But,
I want to show my love by giving you a black eye or two.

Really here, I've had arguments/fights with girlfriends and wifey..
They really hate the way I win them, even if they get physical.
I laugh, this usually gets them more mad, which I fully enjoy.
I allow them some shots. Better to grab a blanket if items are flying.
I keep laughing till they stop. They don't go very long. After a
few of these, with new players, they stop the physical attacks. As they get nowhere.
I will never hit them. Am I doing this all in an unmanly way? Plus, during the makeup time
I get to claim more services. See how this works

btw: I really never play the arguments/fights BS games to get what I want for myself.
I learned like at age 10, fighting just interferes in getting me what I want, or a solution.
I started laughing at almost everythang in others wanting to fight, as they got angry about
thangs at about age 15. Been winning 96% of the time..
Taking it up the ass, isn't winning, you know that?
Learned that the err...hard...way, did you?

GOOD he got caught and is out. Hasn't a damn thing to do with Rump.

Go figure.

If he ran against Cankles? In a New York minute

S
The D's should clue you in...hack. You should probably leave the thread, you look ridiculous
Why would someone who is in this thread supporting a wife beater want someone to leave the thread.....someone who does NOT support a wife beater or other abusers of women and children? What's up with that?

Oh get lost you comical clown. For the last time, you bring nothing, you ramble on and on about stupid shit and you're a stalker. In short? You're nuts, a toon and never to be taken serious.

I'm defending nobody however I am pointing out the usual leftist hypocrisy. When one of you step up and condemn your own for the same shit you have a voice until then you're all hacks.

Now fuck off
You know....you have no power here to tell other posters who can and cannot post on a thread, right?

LOL GO AWAY, again I do not take you serious.

Now how about Slick Willie, Anthony Wiener, Tom Carper, Al Franken, Conyers, Bob Filner, Tony Mendoza....
Then why did you start this with Bill Clinton and then turn around and support a guy like trump who has his own shady past? All I want is for you to admit you didn’t care about Monica that was 100% politics. Admit that and we can move on

I've already explained my vote for Trump. He wasn't Cankles. Keep up

Go figure.
Even more so...and she's all in for him.

This guy is guilty as charged...no trial necessary. We all agree on it. Move on. Its great to see all the men in politics taken down by their totally abnormal urges.

Go figure.

Juanita has paid a very high price as a victim. Shame on you for thinking she deserves more pain.
What price has she paid.....that she lied under oath, as you believe?

Go figure.

Gawd....you again?

Ohhh I would think he will be. You don't do abnormal cowardly things like this.....he did....nighty night.

Go figure.

Gawd....you again?
Why hello there :bye1:....fancy meeting you here, defending a wife beater.

Go figure.

What price has she paid.....that she lied under oath, as you believe?

What a horrible attitude you have towards a rape victim.

Seriously.

Forum List

Back