🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned. Over 2 Female Abuses

Want someone gone? Accuse them of abuse....a dangerous precedent

As Conservatives instinctively blame the victim
You wouldn't have as many voters without manufactured victim hood. I guess I'll bow to the masters of manipulation, the DNC.

Yes, I will confess to standing up for the rights of victims
Will you also take credit for telling them they are victims so you can tell them how you can help them?

Rapist Bill Clinton > any pussy grabber
Rape is a serious crime.....where is the indictment, the conviction?

I believe Juanita. The Clinton Crime Family Syndicate has a long history of abusing power in order to avoid being held accountable to the Rule of Law.
Which time do you believe Juanita? When she said Clinton raped her.....or when, under oath, she said he didn't?

Pathetic spin. And quite the "feminist" of you to not believe a woman who has claimed repeatedly that she was raped by a powerful man with corroborating evidence that proves she is telling the truth.

Asking you again...which time do you believe her? When she said that Clinton raped her....or when, under oath, she said he didn't?

Nice to see that Wife that cheated on her husband with Bubba, trying to claim rape to save her marriage back then. In public still. Which it did not. Seems the FBI understood otherwise.

btw: the GOP/DOPer are fully anti-FBI law enforcement now.

Seems she did. And has pictures.

photo-1-1517975735.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-02-07-at-12.39.37-AM-1517982375.png

Shortly after the attack in Florence, Italy.

Colbie Holderness
“I was too afraid to call the police during the entirety of our marriage.”

PORTER BLAMED HIS first wife for his abuse of his second, according to Willoughby. “In the first weeks and months, his explanation for his anger was that his first marriage had been very toxic, rooted in arguments, accusations and manipulation and he was carrying over from that relationship,” she told the Daily Mail. “He would say that he was so used to being treated this way by his ex-wife that he was projecting that on to me. That was the explanation.”
Abusers always say it's someone else's fault they do the things they do.....makes one wonder about those here that make all these excuses and blame women.....
Yeah, screw those women who were abused....some male somewhere, some day might be inconvenienced.

Cease being annoying and stalking me, cow breath
Is this one of those excuses we were referring to? "She was stalking me by actually posting on a thread I posted on! So she deserved it!"

Well that and this.....your obsession is creepy, cow

1. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread VET who served 2 tours in Afghanistan; MUST BE DEPORTED! All Dreamer VETS are Frauds & Criminals!.

No you befuddled moron. YOU are spamming with your redundant crap. Everyday, day in and day out. The man was discharged for drug use...

Yesterday at 9:29 AM
  2. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Trump's Dow Has Shattered A Record.

It's needed...whatsa matter you lose your $55 you invested?

Yesterday at 9:28 AM
  3. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

Here ...a good an explanation as any... David Kelly, the chief global strategist for JPMorgan Asset Management, said the signs of...

Yesterday at 9:15 AM
  4. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

See you have to make it partisan...true traders work the markets regardless ....you're no trader and offer up nothing. You should...

5. RDD_1210 rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread So a good stock market is owed to Trump but a bad one is non-political?.

Many factors cause the markets to fluctuate. Too many to list but a good example is the 2011 drop under Obama. Was it his fault? Nope it...

6. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Trump's Stock Market is Cratering.

Like the fifth thread on this...

Yesterday at 9:14 AM
  7. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Why does the GOP hate the idea of a Mike Pence Presidency?.

Oh gawd...

8. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Who is "Flash" and why is this their avatar?.

Isn't that avatar Buckwheat?

9. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

^^Fool thinks the DOW is the economy

10. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread VET who served 2 tours in Afghanistan; MUST BE DEPORTED! All Dreamer VETS are Frauds & Criminals!.

You're spamming with the same redundant crap.

Yesterday at 9:02 AM
  11. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

"he never applied for citizenship, despite being eligible to apply in 1994" LOL deport him

12. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Elementary teachers launch SJW curriculum to combat belief in two genders.

^^^^That^^^^

13. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

Lighten up left tards. It must be really uncomfortable living life with your panties in a bunch

Yesterday at 9:01 AM
  14. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Stock Market Fluctuations.

Neither..

15. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

I never left. The markets go up, the markets go down...such is life

16. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Elementary teachers launch SJW curriculum to combat belief in two genders.

THE RULER!!!!!!!!!! Bam right across the knuckles

17. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

Well I'm 33 so damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!!!!

OMG, you can't be serious. Your keeping track of this kind of shit is obsessive.

Not as dangerous as involving yourself with an abuser

48F6543900000578-0-image-a-20_1518007602569.jpg

Gee? How does this work? I love you, Honey....But,
I want to show my love by giving you a black eye or two.

Really here, I've had arguments/fights with girlfriends and wifey..
They really hate the way I win them, even if they get physical.
I laugh, this usually gets them more mad, which I fully enjoy.
I allow them some shots. Better to grab a blanket if items are flying.
I keep laughing till they stop. They don't go very long. After a
few of these, with new players, they stop the physical attacks. As they get nowhere.
I will never hit them. Am I doing this all in an unmanly way? Plus, during the makeup time
I get to claim more services. See how this works

btw: I really never play the arguments/fights BS games to get what I want for myself.
I learned like at age 10, fighting just interferes in getting me what I want, or a solution.
I started laughing at almost everythang in others wanting to fight, as they got angry about
thangs at about age 15. Been winning 96% of the time..

Geebus, you think anyone here really cares about your crap? This isn't about you, idiot.

You wouldn't have as many voters without manufactured victim hood. I guess I'll bow to the masters of manipulation, the DNC.

You toads continually blame the victims, you just think we don't notice
Such as? The GOP? trump? Hastert? Catholic pedophile priests? They are all....all such victims.
SassyIrishLass should leave this thread. He's looking ridiculous right?

Seems she did. And has pictures.

photo-1-1517975735.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-02-07-at-12.39.37-AM-1517982375.png

Shortly after the attack in Florence, Italy.

Colbie Holderness
“I was too afraid to call the police during the entirety of our marriage.”

PORTER BLAMED HIS first wife for his abuse of his second, according to Willoughby. “In the first weeks and months, his explanation for his anger was that his first marriage had been very toxic, rooted in arguments, accusations and manipulation and he was carrying over from that relationship,” she told the Daily Mail. “He would say that he was so used to being treated this way by his ex-wife that he was projecting that on to me. That was the explanation.”
Abusers always say it's someone else's fault they do the things they do.....makes one wonder about those here that make all these excuses and blame women.....
Yeah, screw those women who were abused....some male somewhere, some day might be inconvenienced.

Cease being annoying and stalking me, cow breath
Is this one of those excuses we were referring to? "She was stalking me by actually posting on a thread I posted on! So she deserved it!"

Well that and this.....your obsession is creepy, cow

1. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

No you befuddled moron. YOU are spamming with your redundant crap. Everyday, day in and day out. The man was discharged for drug use...

Yesterday at 9:29 AM
  2. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

It's needed...whatsa matter you lose your $55 you invested?

Yesterday at 9:28 AM
  3. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

Here ...a good an explanation as any... David Kelly, the chief global strategist for JPMorgan Asset Management, said the signs of...

4. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

See you have to make it partisan...true traders work the markets regardless ....you're no trader and offer up nothing. You should...

5. RDD_1210 rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread So a good stock market is owed to Trump but a bad one is non-political?.

Many factors cause the markets to fluctuate. Too many to list but a good example is the 2011 drop under Obama. Was it his fault? Nope it...

6. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

Like the fifth thread on this...

7. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Why does the GOP hate the idea of a Mike Pence Presidency?.

Oh gawd...

8. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

Isn't that avatar Buckwheat?

9. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

^^Fool thinks the DOW is the economy

10. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

You're spamming with the same redundant crap.

11. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

"he never applied for citizenship, despite being eligible to apply in 1994" LOL deport him

12. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

^^^^That^^^^

13. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

Lighten up left tards. It must be really uncomfortable living life with your panties in a bunch

14. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png
    Funny in the thread Stock Market Fluctuations.

Neither..

15. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

I never left. The markets go up, the markets go down...such is life

16. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

THE RULER!!!!!!!!!! Bam right across the knuckles

17. bodecea rated your post
    clear.png

Well I'm 33 so damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!!!!

OMG, you can't be serious. Your keeping track of this kind of shit is obsessive.
Looks like I'm the one being stalked after all...which goes back to my claim that it was all very Ironic.

You toads continually blame the victims, you just think we don't notice
Such as? The GOP? trump? Hastert? Catholic pedophile priests? They are all....all such victims.
SassyIrishLass should leave this thread. He's looking ridiculous right?
He's a sad one, isn't he?

Not as dangerous as involving yourself with an abuser

48F6543900000578-0-image-a-20_1518007602569.jpg

Gee? How does this work? I love you, Honey....But,
I want to show my love by giving you a black eye or two.

Really here, I've had arguments/fights with girlfriends and wifey..
They really hate the way I win them, even if they get physical.
I laugh, this usually gets them more mad, which I fully enjoy.
I allow them some shots. Better to grab a blanket if items are flying.
I keep laughing till they stop. They don't go very long. After a
few of these, with new players, they stop the physical attacks. As they get nowhere.
I will never hit them. Am I doing this all in an unmanly way? Plus, during the makeup time
I get to claim more services. See how this works

btw: I really never play the arguments/fights BS games to get what I want for myself.
I learned like at age 10, fighting just interferes in getting me what I want, or a solution.
I started laughing at almost everythang in others wanting to fight, as they got angry about
thangs at about age 15. Been winning 96% of the time..

Geebus, you think anyone here really cares about your crap? This isn't about you, idiot.

Did I say it was? Or explain Porter's errors in his ways.

What kind of person comes on this thread to defend this guy? Think about it.

White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned - CNNPolitics
White House staff secretary Rob Porter, a top aide to President Donald Trump, has resigned, the White House confirmed Wednesday, following allegations of abuse from his two ex-wives.

:happy-1: Go get them all girls.

so gee, how many trump losers have resigned now? been indicted? pled guilty?

real quality bunch they've got there. :rofl:
Only the best people.
Trump Has Filled, Not Drained, the Swamp

There is no campaign promise that Donald Trump has failed to honor more flagrantly than his oft repeated pledge to “drain the swamp” in Washington, D.C. He has violated the letter of his promise and trampled all over its spirit. His supporters ought to be furious. But few perceive the scale of his betrayal or its brazenness.

Forget the Russia investigation. Even if no wrongdoing is proved on that matter, the Trump Administration’s behavior would still be epically swampy. A list of examples is clarifying:

Corey Lewandowski, who worked as Trump’s campaign manager, moved to Washington, D.C., and started a Beltway lobbying firm, where he accepted lots of money from special interests that were trying to influence Trump. Meanwhile, The New York Times reported, “Established K Street firms were grabbing any Trump people they could find: Jim Murphy, Trump’s former political director, joined the lobbying giant BakerHostetler, while another firm, Fidelis Government Relations, struck up a partnership with Bill Smith, Mike Pence’s former chief of staff. All told, close to 20 ex-aides of Trump, friends, and hangers-on had made their way into Washington’s influence business.”

1. Trump promised that he was putting his sons in charge of his business empire, telling Americans, “I hope at the end of eight years I’ll come back and say, ‘Oh you did a good job.’” But Forbes talked with Eric Trump, who revealed he’d be giving his father at least quarterly updates. And ProPublica discovered fine print in the legal arrangements that allows Trump to draw money from his 400 businesses “any time, without disclosing it,” a far cry from a prior statement by Trump’s lawyers that he was “completely isolating himself from his business interests.”
  2. At the same time, “the administration has not been shy about hiring individuals who were once registered as lobbyists with the federal government. Twenty work for the executive office of the president itself, including four ‘super-lobbyists’—ones who represented at least 10 different companies or organizations before coming to work for the government. What’s more, of the 74 lobbyists identified … 49 now work for agencies they used to lobby.”
  3. “A major construction company owned by the Chinese government was hired to work on the latest Trump golf club development in Dubai,” the Sacramento Bee reports, “despite a pledge from Donald Trump that his family business would not engage in any transactions with foreign government entities while he serves as president.”
  4. Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price is flying on private jets at taxpayer expense. He spent $60,000 in a single week. His predecessors flew commercial.
  5. The U.S. Coast Guard paid Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s exclusive Palm Beach resort, more than $1,000 for a two-night stay in a luxury room. “It is not clear whether the invoice stemmed from a one-time occurrence or represented one of many Mar-a-Lago rooms that have been booked at government expense for presidential aides or other officials since Trump took office,” The Washington Post reported. “Other agencies that likely have had regular presence at the club, such as the Secret Service, have declined to provide the Post information.”
  6. Trump is using money donated to the Republican National Committee to pay his personal lawyers.
  7. “As Trump and Chinese president Xi Jinping dined on Dover sole and New York strip steak earlier this month,” The Guardian reports, “thousands of miles away in China a government office quietly approved trademarks that could benefit the U.S. president’s family. On the day the president’s daughter Ivanka Trump met the Chinese leader, China granted preliminary approval for three new trademarks for her namesake brand, covering jewelry, bags, and spa service.”
  8. The Washington Post found “the State Department spent more than $15,000 to book 19 rooms at the new Trump hotel in Vancouver when members of President Trump’s family headlined the grand opening of the tower in late February. The hotel bookings—which were released under a Freedom of Information Act request—reflect the first evidence of State Department expenditures at a Trump-branded property since President Trump took office in January.”
  9. People with business before the federal government are paying for rooms in Trump’s D.C. hotel. Vanity Fair reports examples including “the prime minister of Malaysia, who is the focus of a Justice Department corruption probe; the Louisiana Association of Business and Industry that wants more offshore drilling; an association of candymakers seeking federal help in an enduring dispute with the U.S. sugar industry; and a trade group for vape-shop owners and e-cigarette makers.”
  10. Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter and a White House adviser, retains a stake in that hotel and receives an income stream from it.
  11. Jared Kushner’s sister pitched Chinese investors in Beijing on a Kushner development project in Jersey City, telling them that if they put at least $500,000 into the project they would be rewarded with EB-5 investor visas to immigrate to the United States.
  12. Despite a pledge to donate all profits from foreign entities to the U.S. Treasury to avoid conflicts of interest, Trump’s businesses now “say it would be ‘impractical,’ to require customers representing foreign nations to identify themselves,”
  13. The BBC reports that “Philippines’ newest trade envoy to the United States is the same man who is building Trump Tower Manila.
  14. Secretary Steven Mnuchin requested use of a government jet to take him and his wife on their honeymoon in Scotland, France, and Italy earlier this summer, sparking an inquiry by the Treasury Department's Office of Inspector General … Officials familiar with the matter said the highly unusual ask for a U.S. Air Force jet, which according to an Air Force spokesman could cost roughly $25,000 per hour to operate
  15. Ousted former National Security Adviser “Michael Flynn informed the Trump administration that he was under investigation for secretly lobbying on behalf of Turkish interests—and the president decided to appoint him to one of the most powerful national security posts in the government, anyway,”
  16. Trump still hasn’t released his tax returns.
That list is highly incomplete. But already it is too much for the brain to take in all at once. Every item is a scandal in its own right.

Despite repeating “drain the swamp” often, it was always just an opportunistic slogan for him.

Now the emptiness of Trump’s words is borne out by his actions. The evidence is right there on public record, though Trump supporters who rely on Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, or Tucker Carlson for their news haven’t yet gotten the truth about the new swamp. But those who’ve read this far have gotten it. Why aren’t you furious yet?

Rape is a serious crime.....where is the indictment, the conviction?

I believe Juanita. The Clinton Crime Family Syndicate has a long history of abusing power in order to avoid being held accountable to the Rule of Law.
Which time do you believe Juanita? When she said Clinton raped her.....or when, under oath, she said he didn't?

Pathetic spin. And quite the "feminist" of you to not believe a woman who has claimed repeatedly that she was raped by a powerful man with corroborating evidence that proves she is telling the truth.

Asking you again...which time do you believe her? When she said that Clinton raped her....or when, under oath, she said he didn't?

I believe the dozens of times she has claimed she was raped and the friend of her who found her all bloodied after Clinton left her. She didn't want to get involved in the Paula Jones lawsuit due to the publicity. She admitted that she lied. For the past two decades she has been open about the rape. I believe her. It's sad that you accept the Clintonian spin that enabled Bubba to abuse multiple women.

Then you also believe she lied under oath. How can we believe someone who clearly lied while under oath as you claim she did?

You want republican perverts? More than just trump and his SIXTEEN accusations...?
--------------
How 'bout:

* Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

* Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor. we're just getting started, kids.

* Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for attempted rape of a juvenile.

* Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

* Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.

* Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

* Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a juvenile.

* Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.
You forgot to mention Slick Willie and the Weiner, just on the top of my head without googling.
They're not republicans.

But we can add the Toe-Tapper, Larry Craig and neuter Gingrich.

Oooh....pedos

A partial list of democratic pedophiles

I don't recognize one of those names but we all know who Dennis Hastert is.

The D's should clue you in...hack. You should probably leave the thread, you look ridiculous
Why would someone who is in this thread supporting a wife beater want someone to leave the thread.....someone who does NOT support a wife beater or other abusers of women and children? What's up with that?

Getting back to the abuse. Just saying we can never miss an opportunity to condemn this conduct.
Apparently....trumpanzees mis-interpret that to "just saying we can never miss an opportunity to condemn this conduct......unless it's a Republican."

I wonder how long it took left wing operatives to track down his two ex wives? It should be noted that only republicans resign over stuff like this. Democrats usually get standing ovations.

I wonder how long it took left wing operatives to track down his two ex wives? It should be noted that only republicans resign over stuff like this. Democrats usually get standing ovations.
Right.....let's put this on Democrats and the 2 ex-wives....not on the wife beater himself.

Forum List

Back