🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned. Over 2 Female Abuses

White House staff secretary Rob Porter has resigned - CNNPolitics
White House staff secretary Rob Porter, a top aide to President Donald Trump, has resigned, the White House confirmed Wednesday, following allegations of abuse from his two ex-wives.

:happy-1: Go get them all girls.

John Kelly has been defending Rob Porter. I wonder if Kelly also beats his wife?

DVablt_X0AUtKPz.jpg

Senior White House aide Rob Porter physically assaulted two ex-wives, they tell @theintercept. Full story to come in the morning. His first wife, Colbie Holderness, provided these photos from a vacation they took together in Florence, Italy:

This comes after the Daily Mail published an interview with his second wife alleging abuse, with the White House standing firmly behind him. John Kelly: "Rob Porter is a man of true integrity and honor and I can’t say enough good things about him."

Ryan Grim on Twitter

Last edited:
I wonder how long it took left wing operatives to track down his two ex wives? It should be noted that only republicans resign over stuff like this. Democrats usually get standing ovations.

And Porter did not release this information himself, so he could exit the WH on a high note, or before it crashes?
And looks good to the DOPer voters. Seems GOP/DOPer are okay with this and he can run for elections somewhere in any red state.

You forgot to mention Slick Willie and the Weiner, just on the top of my head without googling.
They're not republicans.

But we can add the Toe-Tapper, Larry Craig and neuter Gingrich.

Oooh....pedos

A partial list of democratic pedophiles

I don't recognize one of those names but we all know who Dennis Hastert is.

The D's should clue you in...hack. You should probably leave the thread, you look ridiculous
Why would someone who is in this thread supporting a wife beater want someone to leave the thread.....someone who does NOT support a wife beater or other abusers of women and children? What's up with that?
A woman with a black eye is the victim of a wife beater? You have to do a lot better than that. She might have been a crack whore beat up by one of her clients, but then I guess she's white, right?

- https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senior-white-house-official-to-resign-following-allegations-of-abuse/ar-BBIPuKe?OCID=ansmsnnews11 -

A senior White House official announced Wednesday he is resigning after allegations by his two ex-wives of physical and emotional abuse.

The official, Rob Porter, served as the staff secretary and often controlled the paper flow to President Trump’s desk, along with his daily schedule. Porter also oversaw the White House’s policy implementation process and worked closely with Chief of Staff John F. Kelly to try to instill discipline in the chaotic West Wing. He spent hours of the day with Trump and frequently traveled with him on Air Force One.

Porter’s first wife, Colbie Holderness, said in an interview with DailyMail.com that he was abusive during their marriage. She alleged he punched in her the face during a trip to Florence in the early 2000s and provided photos to the publication showing her with a black eye. ...

You forgot to mention Slick Willie and the Weiner, just on the top of my head without googling.
They're not republicans.

Oooh....pedos

The D's should clue you in...hack. You should probably leave the thread, you look ridiculous
Why would someone who is in this thread supporting a wife beater want someone to leave the thread.....someone who does NOT support a wife beater or other abusers of women and children? What's up with that?

Oh get lost you comical clown. For the last time, you bring nothing, you ramble on and on about stupid shit and you're a stalker. In short? You're nuts, a toon and never to be taken serious.

I'm defending nobody however I am pointing out the usual leftist hypocrisy. When one of you step up and condemn your own for the same shit you have a voice until then you're all hacks.

Now fuck off

They're not republicans.

Oooh....pedos

A woman with a black eye is the victim of a wife beater? You have to do a lot better than that. She might have been a crack whore beat up by one of her clients, but then I guess she's white, right?
Guess trumpanzees have to do whatever they can to excuse someone who physically abuses not just one wife but two. Yay GOP team!:slap:

They're not republicans.

Oooh....pedos

Oh get lost you comical clown. For the last time, you bring nothing, you ramble on and on about stupid shit and you're a stalker. In short? You're nuts, a toon and never to be taken serious.

I'm defending nobody however I am pointing out the usual leftist hypocrisy. When one of you step up and condemn your own for the same shit you have a voice until then you're all hacks.

Now fuck off
You know....you have no power here to tell other posters who can and cannot post on a thread, right?

Guess trumpanzees have to do whatever they can to excuse someone who physically abuses not just one wife but two. Yay GOP team!:slap:
Yeah, those days like #me too are pretty much gone.These "Salem-Witch Trials" were not going to last forever you know.

White House staff secretary Rob Porter, a top aide to President Donald Trump, has resigned, the White House confirmed Wednesday, following allegations of abuse from his two ex-wives.

John Kelly has been defending Rob Porter. I wonder if Kelly also beats his wife?

You come up with some of the most child like BS...seriously

John Kelly is defending PORTER'S WIFEY BEATINGS HERE.
AS the FBI reported that Porter had beaten his wives.
John Kelly knows all about the beatings. The Great Douche most
likely ordered Kelly to keep this guy, maybe? Kelly has fully dishonored himself for
the 5th or 6th time. And that's why Porter did not get the higher Security Clearance.

Truly, this was all in the lord' plans. Wife beating is godly approved.
As the man made bible teaches us ALL. Females are male property
to BE owned fully, and they can do with them what they want.

MAGA...Beating your wives makes you MORE Employable!

Yeah, those days like #me too are pretty much gone.These "Salem-Witch Trials" were not going to last forever you know.
Ah yes....holding a wife-beater accountable is just.like.the.Salem.witch.trials. Yay GOP team! :slap:

likely ordered Kelly to keep this guy, maybe? Kelly has fully dishonored himself for
the 5th or 6th time. And that's why Porter did not get the higher Security Clearance.

MAGA...Beating you wives makes you Employable.
Do you think it's any different than your beating your hoes? I get that you are low-life and these people are better than you, but still?

Now fuck off
You know....you have no power here to tell other posters who can and cannot post on a thread, right?

LOL GO AWAY, again I do not take you serious.

Now how about Slick Willie, Anthony Wiener, Tom Carper, Al Franken, Conyers, Bob Filner, Tony Mendoza....

Was Trump a wife-beater - or just a molester? His ex-wife stated under oath that he pull her hair out and raped her.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

Now fuck off

Now how about Slick Willie, Anthony Wiener, Tom Carper, Al Franken, Conyers, Bob Filner, Tony Mendoza....
Yes....and all kicked out too. We don't elect them President...or almost a Senator. Yay GOP! :slap:

Do you think it's any different than your beating your hoes? I get that you are low-life and these people are better than you, but still?

SPEWING LIES AS ALWAYS.
Lying by showing us more of your Hypocrisies, is the DOPer ways.
You've almost mastered it. Keep trying.

Now fuck off

Deflect, deflect, deflect! How pathetic and expected! - Just shows the type of management Trump likes having around him! Due to relationship with Hope Hicks, Trump gave him temp. clearance because the FBI couldn't give him a permanent security clearance! Kelly was well aware of this so what does that say about him? SLIME! :14:

Was Trump a wife-beater - or just a molester? His ex-wife stated under oath that he pull her hair out and raped her.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
She made her feel violated during sex? Isn't hat the point of sex? Sloppy shit. Still. is it better than beating your hoes as you do.

You come up with some of the most child like BS...seriously. Is it because you're black and it's expected?

Now fuck off

Deflect, deflect, deflect! How pathetic and expected! - Just shows the type of management Trump likes having around him! Due to relationship with Hope Hicks, Trump gave him temp. clearance because the FBI couldn't give him a permanent security clearance! Kelly was well aware of this so what does that say about him? SLIME! :14:

Who the fuck are you.

Either condemn them all or condemn none

SPEWING LIES AS ALWAYS.
Lying by showing us more of your Hypocrisies, is the DOPer ways.
You've almost mastered it. Keep trying.
We get what goes on in your culture, and while we don't approve, it's a bit like circumsition for Muslims. We have to turn a blind eye. Things are changing though since Hillary lost and Obama's no longer president.

Be warned.

Forum List

Back