White House Still Refusing To Release Joe Biden's Physical Exam For 2022

I'll bet you're right. The Assistant Heath Secretary might have handled the samples itself. Maybe even performed the analysis. Errors can happen when you hire ideology instead of skill.

iu
If that faggot isn't proof, then you've got that quack "Dr" Fraudchi.

Our President is the most physically fit President since Obama

JoeXi's symptoms may overlap with frontotemporal dementia: schizophrenia, autism, depression. Since Fau Chi is America's doctor, what does The Elf have to say about it?

iu

Sorry little life you got there.

You don't seem to be interested in anything but hating that ORANGE MAN.

Seek professional help.

Is that all you have? You can't dispute anything I post so you come up with this piece of shit.

You're the one who has Trump living rent free in your heads. You can't quit him at all. Which is really fucking sad. Somebody who screwed over your country, crashed the economy and killed a million Americans, and you want him back.

Is that all you have? You can't dispute anything I post so you come up with this piece of shit.

You're the one who has Trump living rent free in your heads. You can't quit him at all. Which is really fucking sad. Somebody who screwed over your country, crashed the economy and killed a million Americans, and you want him back.

Thank you for sharing your cute little parroted DNC opinion. You've been practicing your lines and learning them well.

Rest assured, it will get the attention it deserves.

I'll dispute your obvious lie Presidents don't release the results of their physicals.

You are a KKKanadian lying sack of shit.

How did Trump kill a million Americans, Simp?

I'll dispute your obvious lie Presidents don't release the results of their physicals.

You are a KKKanadian lying sack of shit.

: crickets: from Dragonlady

Forum List

Back