White House Tells Trump Complainers: Get Over It

Apparently the only president who set off a chorus of temper tantrums when he attempted to drain the swamp was Donald Trump himself. Tough shit, said Obama when he went through the Justice Department
with a meat cleaver and the left laughed and cheered.
And it looks like the people who make the moves for the Dozing Dotard are doing the same.

But the mere words "drain the swamp" caused heart palpitations among the frightened children on the left.
This issue will come around again when Joe's flunkies are all shown the door.

Maybe they can find work in China.

It must have been pretty easy to purge the Trump appointees, considering:

a) Trump didn't fill so many of the posts in his administration anyway, and

b) The appointees he did bring on generally have no relevant experience or knowledge, along with no desire to do their jobs anyway. So I am sure they exited their posts to resounding applause from the rest of the staff.

Apparently the only president who set off a chorus of temper tantrums when he attempted to drain the swamp was Donald Trump himself. Tough shit, said Obama when he went through the Justice Department
And it looks like the people who make the moves for the Dozing Dotard are doing the same.

But the mere words "drain the swamp" caused heart palpitations among the frightened children on the left.

Every President clears out the Justice Department. Nobody laughs or cheers about it.

The things that the rabid right wing losers believe about politics would be shocking if they weren't so predictable in their ignorance, hate and stupidity.

Republicans are the Party of the Swamp. The last 4 Republican Administrations compiled an arrest record of over 130 members of their respective administrations. The last 3 Democratic Presidents had 3 members of their administrations arrested - total.

Republicans continue to claim that Democrats are corrupt and dishonest, but the record says that's a complete and total lie.

Feel better now? :itsok:

Biden is right, elections have consequences.

This is one of the reasons I voted for Biden. To get rid of all the trump appointees.

Drain the swamp! :laugh:
People are now becoming much more regionalized and will become more tribal and localized as time moves on. There are consequences to becoming authoritarian and stealing elections. For some reason humans must be controlled or they self destruct after a period of time. Life will become cheap here at some point.

Biden is right, elections have consequences.

This is one of the reasons I voted for Biden. To get rid of all the trump appointees.

Drain the swamp! :laugh:
People are now becoming much more regionalized and will become more tribal and localized as time moves on. There are consequences to becoming authoritarian and stealing elections. For some reason humans must be controlled or they self destruct after a period of time. Life will become cheap here at some point.
Human life is already cheap to me. If the last year has revealed anything, it has shown just how many motherfucking idiots and wannabe slaves infest the world. Hell, randomly removing 20% of the worlds population would probably cause the average IQ to increase.

It's a tyrant market.

The power-hungry are pretty stupid too. They are in-your-face about their unilateral power grab. i'm not making any predictions here, but something tells me this will not end well for the ill-prepared.

Forum List

Back