🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Husband of Black NPR host experiences thug culture first hand…loses teeth, gets a broken jaw.

Anyone have stats on D.C. Metro assaults? Victims by race and perps by race? One incident does not a trend make.
Will you do us all a favor? YOU ride the fucking Metro by yourself at night. Please? Where would you like your possessions sent to?

Well, let's be rational here. The report I cited showed 15 incidents of race hate crimes in D.C. for 2105 so far. How many people ride the Metro on a daily basis? The odds are in my favor for a safe trip.

Further, how can you send my possessions anywhere, if someone stole them? Also, you assume I died. BIG mistake there.

If you do it once or twice.

Part of your normal routine?

Less so.

Yes….when the left creates generations of young males raised by teen mothers with no adult male role models to teach them how to be men….you get the barbarians you see in the democrat controlled cities…and the violence…

And then those who support the infrastructure of this madness sometimes end up on the receiving end of it….

Articles: D.C. NPR Family Another Victim of Black Violence and Denial

If Lori Kaplan depended only on her employers at NPR for news, she was probably surprised at the black mob violence that almost killed her white husband.

Kaplan is the Senior Director of Audience Research at NPR in downtown Washington, D.C. That is where she regularly meets her husband at the end of his evening commute on the Metro Red Line.

That is what she was recently doing when she received a text message from him: An “idiot gang” was acting belligerently in his train car, so he was going to move.

That was the last she heard from him until he got off the train: bloody, beaten, and dazed. With a broken jaw and missing teeth.

The Washington Post writer who covers commuting -- not crime -- picked up the story:

one of the youths approached a man who appeared to be in his 30s and asked for his bag. The man remained calmly in his seat, she said, when one of the youths began throwing punches.

Smyth said the punching continued maybe “30 seconds or so” when the victim, who appeared dazed, started to walk away from the youth. That’s when “the second kid jumped in and punched him square in the jaw,” she said.

She said the man passed out and hit the floor of the train’s front car.

The reporter, a former NPR correspondent, either did not know or did not think it was important to include a description of the “idiot gang.”

Hundreds of readers of the story thought it was important -- and many mentioned their own experiences with black on white violence on the D.C. Metro.
It tickles you, does it, that NPR employees got hurt? Gushing all that liberal garbage, making blacks seem like human beings when you all know they aren't. Serves those idiots right, doesn't it?
You've stated your complaint. Now, how would you fix the problem? You going to adopt ten inner city kids and teach them how to be men? Or just shoot them?

Not speaking for 2aguy, but I'm not happy that anyone got hurt.

This though points out that our complaints about violent crime is NOT just "racist" trash talk.

Solution? YOu want to talk Solutions? Really? You don't want to just call us names and consider the matter closed?!

HOLY FUCK!!!!

:rock::mm::thewave:

Solution: REDUCE ILLEGITIMACY!
I really would like someone to find solutions. Reducing illegitimacy is a good start, but how?

Anyone have stats on D.C. Metro assaults? Victims by race and perps by race? One incident does not a trend make.
Will you do us all a favor? YOU ride the fucking Metro by yourself at night. Please? Where would you like your possessions sent to?

Well, let's be rational here. The report I cited showed 15 incidents of race hate crimes in D.C. for 2105 so far. How many people ride the Metro on a daily basis? The odds are in my favor for a safe trip.

Further, how can you send my possessions anywhere, if someone stole them? Also, you assume I died. BIG mistake there.

Less so.

Actually the odds are identical for each day. That is how odds work.

Take a quarter, the odds are one in two of heads on a flip. The next flip the odds are the same and so on and so on.

Yes….when the left creates generations of young males raised by teen mothers with no adult male role models to teach them how to be men….you get the barbarians you see in the democrat controlled cities…and the violence…

And then those who support the infrastructure of this madness sometimes end up on the receiving end of it….

If Lori Kaplan depended only on her employers at NPR for news, she was probably surprised at the black mob violence that almost killed her white husband.

Kaplan is the Senior Director of Audience Research at NPR in downtown Washington, D.C. That is where she regularly meets her husband at the end of his evening commute on the Metro Red Line.

That is what she was recently doing when she received a text message from him: An “idiot gang” was acting belligerently in his train car, so he was going to move.

That was the last she heard from him until he got off the train: bloody, beaten, and dazed. With a broken jaw and missing teeth.

The Washington Post writer who covers commuting -- not crime -- picked up the story:

one of the youths approached a man who appeared to be in his 30s and asked for his bag. The man remained calmly in his seat, she said, when one of the youths began throwing punches.

Smyth said the punching continued maybe “30 seconds or so” when the victim, who appeared dazed, started to walk away from the youth. That’s when “the second kid jumped in and punched him square in the jaw,” she said.

The reporter, a former NPR correspondent, either did not know or did not think it was important to include a description of the “idiot gang.”

Hundreds of readers of the story thought it was important -- and many mentioned their own experiences with black on white violence on the D.C. Metro.
It tickles you, does it, that NPR employees got hurt? Gushing all that liberal garbage, making blacks seem like human beings when you all know they aren't. Serves those idiots right, doesn't it?
You've stated your complaint. Now, how would you fix the problem? You going to adopt ten inner city kids and teach them how to be men? Or just shoot them?

Liberals created the problem...what are you doing to fix it?
I try to break the cycle by teaching the drop outs, the ones in jail, juvie, the ones sent to Job Corps by a judge. My tiny contribution. With a lot, it's too late, but I'm terrified of the spectre of twenty 4 year olds all together in the same room.....can't do early childhood education. My guess is someone will start ranting that education is nothing but brainwashing...with some folks, you can't win, regardless.

young males raised by teen mothers with no adult male role

Bristol Palin

Liberals created the problem...what are you doing to fix it?
I try to break the cycle by teaching the drop outs, the ones in jail, juvie, the ones sent to Job Corps by a judge. My tiny contribution. With a lot, it's too late, but I'm terrified of the spectre of twenty 4 year olds all together in the same room.....can't do early childhood education. My guess is someone will start ranting that education is nothing but brainwashing...with some folks, you can't win, regardless.

While your attempts may be admirable it's like putting a band aide on a compound fracture.
The problem is parents and the ghetto culture.

They knocked him unconcious??? Damn. They could've killed him.

NO WAIT.....somethings wrong. They were unarmed. But could've killed him. But when cops are attacked by unarmed savages they can't say they feared for their lives. Even though we keep seeing that being knocked out is indeed life threatening.

Hmmmm. Libs are so confused by this one.

I have the answer.

Carry my M&P .45 cal. Hollow points only. When these blonde hair blue eyed Norwegian ethnicity kids attack me....well....they end there. And don't live in any state or city that won't allow that to be carried.

Wait...I thought they were Amish.

I would stop electing democrats.....that would be the biggest step....then you address the teen mother problem.......

This though points out that our complaints about violent crime is NOT just "racist" trash talk.

Solution? YOu want to talk Solutions? Really? You don't want to just call us names and consider the matter closed?!

HOLY FUCK!!!!

I am not happy any time an innocent human being gets injured by monsters. I am more unhappy that human beings were turned into these monsters by left wing social policies. These thugs could have had normal lives. They started out as innocent children and through generations of government oversight they were turned into creatures who could beat a stranger for no reason, and feel no remorse. That is what makes me the most angry....that these lives have been lost when they didn't have to be....

young males raised by teen mothers with no adult male role

Bristol Palin

Nope.....she has her dad, grandfather and brothers to help her raise them into men and women.....

Most of the crusaders were white.

All of the Nazis were white.

Skin heads have meetings

So whites are not innocent they deserve their faces caved in.

Brought to you as a public service for the liberal left.

Not all of the Nazis were white. There were Muslim members of The Shutzstaffel.

And, none of the Japanese, who murdered millions of Koreans, Vietnamese, Laotians, Chinese and Europeans were white.

None of the Chi-coms were white.

None of the Khmer Rouge were white.

Genghis Khan wasn't white.

The Muslims who invaded Europe before the Crusades weren't white.

ISIS isn't white.

Bolo Haram isn't white.

Robert Mugabe isn't white.

Sierra Leone's United Revolutionary Front wasn't white.

Shall I keep going?

HOLY FUCK!!!!

I really would like someone to find solutions. Reducing illegitimacy is a good start, but how?

1. Stop celebrating Single Motherhood.

2. Better trade policy to encourage manufacturing jobs.

3. End Truancy laws/accelerate education.

For starters.

Less so.

Actually the odds are identical for each day. That is how odds work.

Take a quarter, the odds are one in two of heads on a flip. The next flip the odds are the same and so on and so on.

If you flip long enough, you will get a head. That's part of how odds work too.

Forum List

Back