🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Husband of Black NPR host experiences thug culture first hand…loses teeth, gets a broken jaw.

Boxers limited, LOL championship boxing matches last 12 rounds, UFC only 5, BIG DIFFERENCE HUH, Any goon can get on the ground and dry hump another goon, now you have just confirmed why most white assholes love to masturbate to UFC goons., I guess its because you love to see white assholes with cheap looking tattoos rolling on the floor with each other..

Find me a UFC goon who has made as much money as Floyd Mayweather????, LOL, then we can talk about what sport is on a higher skill level..

Pro Basketball's NBA,,and the NFL, are tough physical sports dominated by Blacks , simply because whites don't have the toughness and physical ability, speed, agility. Black men have, that's probably why you pussies always run to your guns..
I know it's early, but this might win most retarded post of the year.
A retard is a dumb white trash c#nt like you who has NOTING else to with their pathetic piece of shit life than spam a message board 16 thousand+ times, go find a real life you pathetic inbred cockucker..
I suspect big yank has a little chain.

Hey, black families are ruined by Drug laws disproportionately biased against Blacks, drug laws supported by RIGHTWINGERS

Not Liberals.

So it's the Conservative destroying the Black family.

Nope....black activists wanted laws to help get crack out of their neighborhoods.....and then they bitched when the criminals were locked up.......

Historical fact, I remember well.

Forum List

Back