White man gets 17 years for shooting super-drunk black breaking into his house at 4 AM

This is as crazy as it gets. Whites are never allowed to defend themselves when attacked by crazy blacks.

Theodore Wafer sentenced to 17 years in prison for shooting dead Renisha McBride Mail Online

sep 2 2014
A white homeowner who gunned down an unarmed 19-year-old black woman on his porch last year has been sentenced to at least 17 years in prison.

Theodore Wafer was convicted of second-degree murder in August for killing Renisha McBride outside his home in Dearborn Heights in Detroit, Michigan home in the early hours of November 2.

Wafer was convicted last month after a nine-day trial that centered on whether he had a reasonable and honest belief that his safety was in peril.

He testified that he was awakened by pounding on his doors and shot McBride - who was found to be extremely drunk - because he feared for his life. But a jury rejected his claim of self-defense.
This thread is a fail as it's based on the false premise that Renisha was breaking into Wafer's residence.

It's a fail because you don't open your door and blow the person who's standing there away cuz you were afraid.

Do you drag them inside to blow them?

If it's a cute woman, you drag her inside and make her blow you

Your deer hunting analogy sucked.....deer are never armed with a Fat 9...at least none I've ever taken...although deer kill more people each year than lightning. My grandpa wrestled a buck in rut for 3 hours out in his corn field....had the damn thing in a headlock and didn't dare let go of it. Finally got a hand loose enough to grab his pocket knife and cut it's throat. My granny found him asleep on top of it...exhausted from the fight.

"my grandpa wrestled a bear who had an alligator in each paw"

lol what does that have to do with shooting someone or something when you aren't even clear about what it is you are shooting?

This is as crazy as it gets. Whites are never allowed to defend themselves when attacked by crazy blacks.

Theodore Wafer sentenced to 17 years in prison for shooting dead Renisha McBride Mail Online

sep 2 2014
A white homeowner who gunned down an unarmed 19-year-old black woman on his porch last year has been sentenced to at least 17 years in prison.

Theodore Wafer was convicted of second-degree murder in August for killing Renisha McBride outside his home in Dearborn Heights in Detroit, Michigan home in the early hours of November 2.

Wafer was convicted last month after a nine-day trial that centered on whether he had a reasonable and honest belief that his safety was in peril.

He testified that he was awakened by pounding on his doors and shot McBride - who was found to be extremely drunk - because he feared for his life. But a jury rejected his claim of self-defense.
This thread is a fail as it's based on the false premise that Renisha was breaking into Wafer's residence.

It's a fail because you don't open your door and blow the person who's standing there away cuz you were afraid.

Do you drag them inside to blow them?

If it's a cute woman, you drag her inside and make her blow you

Your deer hunting analogy sucked.....deer are never armed with a Fat 9...at least none I've ever taken...although deer kill more people each year than lightning. My grandpa wrestled a buck in rut for 3 hours out in his corn field....had the damn thing in a headlock and didn't dare let go of it. Finally got a hand loose enough to grab his pocket knife and cut it's throat. My granny found him asleep on top of it...exhausted from the fight.

"my grandpa wrestled a bear who had an alligator in each paw"

lol what does that have to do with shooting someone or something when you aren't even clear about what it is you are shooting?

laugh_zpse50e200a.png

You're the one who brought up deer hunting.....what was in the gator's jaws.....rattlesnakes?

[Q

BS - makes a lot more sense than your claim that she was seeking help from the drunken car crash she had THREE HOURS earlier.!!!!! She was up to no good, that's for sure.

[

Rut or not, deer don't attack people. Moose will but not a deer. You fell for a whopper.

[Q

BS - makes a lot more sense than your claim that she was seeking help from the drunken car crash she had THREE HOURS earlier.!!!!! She was up to no good, that's for sure.
Apparently not, Wafer was found guilty.

[Q

HAHAHA. Oh yeah - like that proves something. I'd still like to know the racial makeup of the jury. It was detroit and the press won't mention the juror's race so i assume it was all black.

[Q

Nooo... that's the imagination of a demented racist bitter old fart.

[Q

HAHAHA. Oh yeah - like that proves something. I'd still like to know the racial makeup of the jury. It was detroit and the press won't mention the juror's race so i assume it was all black.

And there it is again. You assume much. Where does that come from again?

So let us get this straight -----

You, a bitter mentally deficient racist asshole sitting at home in your barcalounger, know more about this case than an entire courtroom where two sides' attorneys, the police investigators, and the entire judge and jury were presented with all details available to the crime.

--- In a verdict that came out three fucking weeks before you were even aware of it, which temporal gap you then blamed on the media "burying" it.

Seems like you have a habit of blaming others for your own fuckups.
-- usually followed by the word "THINK".

Ironic, that.

[Q

You, a bitter mentally deficient racist asshole sitting at home in your barcalounger, know more about this case than an entire courtroom where two sides' attorneys, the police investigators, and the entire judge and jury were presented with all details available to the crime.

--- In a verdict that came out three fucking weeks before you were even aware of it, which temporal gap you then blamed on the media "burying" it.

Ironic, that.

How long you gonna waste arguing with a moron? LOL

[Q

Ironic, that.

I like to listen to him sobbing. It's so peaceful.

[Q

Ironic, that.

That guy's finger count is higher than his IQ. I mean talk about picking on the mentally handicapped.

[Q

What it does is indicates your nonsense that she was up to no good is a figment of your overactive racist imagination.

[Q

What it does is indicates your nonsense that she was up to no good is a figment of your overactive racist imagination.

Normally, I scoff at charges of racism, but I think this guy clearly thinks the way he does cuz the girl was black and the shooter was white.

No less pathetic than the people up in Ferguson jumping to conclusions.

[Q

Ironic, that.

That guy's finger count is higher than his IQ. I mean talk about picking on the mentally handicapped.

I was nice. I didn't even mention his blatant lying in the title.

Nooo... that's the imagination of a demented racist bitter old fart.

The board notes you never addressed the issue and instead made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Hey stupid. She showed up on this guy's porch THREE HOURS after her drunken car crash.!!!! Only an idiot can accept the claim that she was seeking help.

Hey stupid. She showed up on this guy's porch THREE HOURS after her drunken car crash.!!!! Only an idiot can accept the claim that she was seeking help.

Maybe she got in a car wreck, was knocked unconscious than woke up and went for help..

Have someone read you the article and you'll see that's not true. She left the scene shortly after her crash. Then three hours later and a half mile away she's banging on this white guy's door!!! THINK

When you graduate to idiot status, let us know.

Have someone read you the article and you'll see that's not true. She left the scene shortly after her crash. Then three hours later and a half mile away she's banging on this white guy's door!!! THINK

Umm... how can anyone tell from the outside that a white guy lives there, THINKER?

Shootin' fish in a fuggin' barrel.....

You should try thinking yourself. Most people dont rob a home or assault someone after being in an accident. Add in that this was a female and you can see your mind isn't firing on all synapses.

Forum List

Back