White man pulled out of Baltimore store, stomped on pavement (video)

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
A white Baltimore man was pulled out of a Baltimore store Monday evening during the city’s riots and punched in the face.

The mob of supposedly peaceful demonstrators then proceeded to kick and stomp him into the pavement.

White Man Stomped On The Sidewalk VIDEO The Daily Caller

Just an absolute fucking disaster of a race. In a country where they do not have it better than any place on earth, the racist pieces of shit deliberately target people who are white.

A white Baltimore man was pulled out of a Baltimore store Monday evening during the city’s riots and punched in the face.

The mob of supposedly peaceful demonstrators then proceeded to kick and stomp him into the pavement.

Just an absolute fucking disaster of a race. In a country where they do not have it better than any place on earth, the racist pieces of shit deliberately target people who are white.
Kind of removes the excuse that this is all about police brutality.

It's ok, he's WHITE. I don't get this. Racism is bad, hating on whites is Ok if you are black. I get it...I don't get it. let's burn down the neighborhood. That doesn't make any sense either. I NEVER EVER ever heard a Anglo rave: "Let's burn this mother down". No peace, no justice...? Must be a black thing.

one can only hope he was a leftist, "anti racist" enabler...it's especially funny when their pets turn on them.

a day of reckoning approaches.

one can only hope he was a leftist, "anti racist" enabler...it's especially funny when their pets turn on them.

a day of reckoning approaches.

That, is actually a great hope. True.

It's ok, he's WHITE. I don't get this. Racism is bad, hating on whites is Ok if you are black. I get it...I don't get it. let's burn down the neighborhood. That doesn't make any sense either. I NEVER EVER ever heard a Anglo rave: "Let's burn this mother down". No peace, no justice...? Must be a black thing.
They are empowered by the Brother in the Big White House.

Forum List

Back