White man steals $5,000 worth of product from store and nobody stops him

Man steals $5000 worth of product from Burlington unchecked. The man had $5,000 worth of items with him. As he left, nobody even tried to stop him.

Recently, a man went to a Florida Burlington store and picked up what he wanted. When he went into the store, he ended up taking $5,000 worth of items. Even as the man took all of these items, there was no one who even called him down. Instead, he was seen on camera walking out of the store. What makes matters worse is that most of these stores have security. Now the footage is a part of an investigation, as the Miami man took dozens of handbags and purses.

View attachment 819288

Would this be a part of that white privilege that folks claim doesn't exist?

I wonder why no one tried to stop him?
Maybe he’s trying to feed his family or believes he qualifies for reparations.

Lock that dude up, along with all the people responsible for getting the 'less than $1000 waiver' for shoplifting. Arrest the people who pushed to defund-disband the police too. Those AOC types would be a big hit in the hoosgow.

Man steals $5000 worth of product from Burlington unchecked. The man had $5,000 worth of items with him. As he left, nobody even tried to stop him.

Recently, a man went to a Florida Burlington store and picked up what he wanted. When he went into the store, he ended up taking $5,000 worth of items. Even as the man took all of these items, there was no one who even called him down. Instead, he was seen on camera walking out of the store. What makes matters worse is that most of these stores have security. Now the footage is a part of an investigation, as the Miami man took dozens of handbags and purses.

View attachment 819288

You're not helping yourself at all. I'm not going to speculate on why he did it though I have a suspicion.
Let's just say that all shoplifters should do jail time...100% of them....
Do you agree?

View attachment 819288

Pfffft photoshop
everyone knows white people don't steal

Just ask the Orientals they're smart

View attachment 819288

Meanwhile.... 11,981 black people stole from stores.

Last edited:

View attachment 819288

No one tried to stop him because of woke leftist policies which would have fired any employee who confronted the guy.

Because the Europeans did not know it existed there, you dumb ass.........this stupid attempt to take apart one of the biggest discoveries in the world is just stupid........

Those Injuns would have just made Superbadbrutha a slave. He would have been sweeping out teepees and fetching water from the crick.

We live in a litigating society. Store managers are more afraid of an employee getting hurt trying to stop a theft and receiving a huge settlement in court than they are of losing merchandise. Why is the guy's race important anyway?

Forum List

Back