White man steals $5,000 worth of product from store and nobody stops him

Because the Europeans did not know it existed there, you dumb ass.........this stupid attempt to take apart one of the biggest discoveries in the world is just stupid........
Ok idiot, just because the Europeans didn't know it was there doesn't mean shit. What the hell were they, the Alpha and Omega. The folks living here knew it existed.

Why is the OP surprised no one tried to stop him?
Wake up dude, this happens all the time now everywhere.
And it has nothing to do with the fact that he's white.
For every white criminal that gets away with this, I can show you fifty videos of black fucks getting away with it.

Man steals $5000 worth of product from Burlington unchecked. The man had $5,000 worth of items with him. As he left, nobody even tried to stop him.

Recently, a man went to a Florida Burlington store and picked up what he wanted. When he went into the store, he ended up taking $5,000 worth of items. Even as the man took all of these items, there was no one who even called him down. Instead, he was seen on camera walking out of the store. What makes matters worse is that most of these stores have security. Now the footage is a part of an investigation, as the Miami man took dozens of handbags and purses.

View attachment 819288

Would this be a part of that white privilege that folks claim doesn't exist?

I wonder why no one tried to stop him?
Are you an idiot?

You think that if the goddamn Negroes get away with stealing all the time that there won't be a least one White that will see if he can do the same?

1. Store employees are generally told to not interfere to prevent litigious law suits.
2. Equal opportunity stealing. Why should only the blacks be allowed to ransack legitimate businesses?!
3. The bill for all the theft will be tacked onto the customers that actually pay for their purchases.

Which will be other white people

Pfffft photoshop
everyone knows white people don't steal
When my parents got divorced, my dad tried to take with him a movie that belonged to me when he was gathering up his things before going to his new address. When I told him that the movie was mine, he did give it back to me.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. Being a thief only would've added to the list of wrong doings that he to this day still isn't sorry about being guilty of.

Would this be a part of that white privilege that folks claim doesn't exist?

I wonder why no one tried to stop him?

How many videos would you like to see of black people doing the same thing and nobody stopping them, because I assure you, for every one with a white person doing it, there are ten more with blacks doing it.

Forum List

Back