White man steals $5,000 worth of product from store and nobody stops him

Maybe he needed the stuff to take care of his family I believe that is one of the bullshit excuses we get when it's a non white doing it. It's wrong when he does it's wrong when non whites do it but it's become acceptable due to asshole political and media elites who this shit doesn't impact making excuses for the behavior and trying to justify it.

Man steals $5000 worth of product from Burlington unchecked. The man had $5,000 worth of items with him. As he left, nobody even tried to stop him.

Recently, a man went to a Florida Burlington store and picked up what he wanted. When he went into the store, he ended up taking $5,000 worth of items. Even as the man took all of these items, there was no one who even called him down. Instead, he was seen on camera walking out of the store. What makes matters worse is that most of these stores have security. Now the footage is a part of an investigation, as the Miami man took dozens of handbags and purses.

View attachment 819288

Would this be a part of that white privilege that folks claim doesn't exist?

I wonder why no one tried to stop him?

Come on down to LA and SF. A whole of of non-white people are storming stores and stealing $$$$$$$ of stuff. Nobody stops them.

Man steals $5000 worth of product from Burlington unchecked. The man had $5,000 worth of items with him. As he left, nobody even tried to stop him.

Recently, a man went to a Florida Burlington store and picked up what he wanted. When he went into the store, he ended up taking $5,000 worth of items. Even as the man took all of these items, there was no one who even called him down. Instead, he was seen on camera walking out of the store. What makes matters worse is that most of these stores have security. Now the footage is a part of an investigation, as the Miami man took dozens of handbags and purses.

View attachment 819288

Agree.

We all pay for those items.

View attachment 819288

I suppose if you believe theft is 'white privilege', you might feel that way. :dunno: I don't approve. Criminal is criminal.

Forum List

Back