White man shoots innocent black teen....

Your emotional appeal BS is showing... Try harder.

so he did not follow him ?..he said he was...the kid was not a kid ? he did not have candy in his hand ? he did not shoot and kill the boy ? what part is bs ?

911 tapes dont support your claims and show he didnt follow him.

Zim says he doesnt want to give his address cause he "doesnt know where this person is"

why did Zimmerman approach him with a gun ? how did the kid know he even had a gun ?

Zimmerman had his gun concealed. The gun became exposed as Zimmerman was trying to move away from Martin as Martin was pounding his head onto the sidewalk.

and you know this how ? why was the gun not holstered...what kind of thug carries a gun without a holster

Until there is a witness that says Zimmerman had his firearm out before the fight it's all speculation to presume he did have it out and brandishing it at Trayvon. And would be inadmissible in a court of law.

This was hearsay so it shouldn't have been posted!!!:lol:

No seriously. :D

His father's account seems pretty strange to me. He says Zimmerman's head was being bashed up against the sidewalk for upwards of 60 secs.

60 secs is a LONG time to be getting your head bashed into the sidewalk. I've seen it happen for less then 15 seconds and it scared the living crap out of me to watch. I'd imagine Zimmerman would be hospitalized.

From in this video did he say Trayvon saw the gun and then say "you're going to die tonight" (paraphrased)? That's interesting.

If Trayvon WAS NOT bashing Zimmerman's head into the cement or "beating" him prior to seeing Zimmerman's gun and he began to bash Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk because he saw that Zimmerman had a gun and it looked as if Zimmerman was going to shoot him, would that have been considered self-defense in Trayvon's case?

I'd imagine if that was the case there'd be no way of knowing, but what if a witness stepped forward and claimed that that's exactly what happened? What would happen to Zimmerman? I'd imagine if you're in a one on one fight with someone and they pull out a gun, you'd do anything to save your life... correct? Thoughts?
New witness saw them fighting, in the grass so I'm not sure how Zimmerman can continue his claim of getting his head bashed on the sidewalk. Witness also said Zimmerman walked right past him after the shooting and appeared uninjured.

No - The boy caused his own death by attempting to kill Zimmerman & take his gun.

why did Zimmerman approach him with a gun ? how did the kid know he even had a gun ?

Zimmerman had his gun concealed. The gun became exposed as Zimmerman was trying to move away from Martin as Martin was pounding his head onto the sidewalk After Martin sucker punched him.

You were there? I hadn't realized that.

His father's account seems pretty strange to me. He says Zimmerman's head was being bashed up against the sidewalk for upwards of 60 secs.

60 secs is a LONG time to be getting your head bashed into the sidewalk. I've seen it happen for less then 15 seconds and it scared the living crap out of me to watch. I'd imagine Zimmerman would be hospitalized.

From in this video did he say Trayvon saw the gun and then say "you're going to die tonight" (paraphrased)? That's interesting.

If Trayvon WAS NOT bashing Zimmerman's head into the cement or "beating" him prior to seeing Zimmerman's gun and he began to bash Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk because he saw that Zimmerman had a gun and it looked as if Zimmerman was going to shoot him, would that have been considered self-defense in Trayvon's case?

I'd imagine if that was the case there'd be no way of knowing, but what if a witness stepped forward and claimed that that's exactly what happened? What would happen to Zimmerman? I'd imagine if you're in a one on one fight with someone and they pull out a gun, you'd do anything to save your life... correct? Thoughts?
New witness saw them fighting, in the grass so I'm not sure how Zimmerman can continue his claim of getting his head bashed on the sidewalk. Witness also said Zimmerman walked right past him after the shooting and appeared uninjured.

And when did this witness come forward, before this event became nationalized or after?
If that is the case I was there and saw the whole thing. Where is the media.

his story is also that trayvon was sitting on his chest and beating him up.

i'm no expert, but i suspect if you shoot someone who's sitting on top of you, that their blood would be on your shirt...

and if his nose were broken, as he claimed, his own blood would be on him..

neither was the case insofar as could be seen in the video.

Zimmerman had his gun concealed. The gun became exposed as Zimmerman was trying to move away from Martin as Martin was pounding his head onto the sidewalk After Martin sucker punched him.

You were there? I hadn't realized that.

Do you have proof that he did have it out?

i'm no expert, but i suspect if you shoot someone who's sitting on top of you, that their blood would be on your shirt...

This is a different witness than the one you mean, I think. He was on Anderson Cooper last night. He wasn't sure who was on top and who was on the bottom but it sounded like after the shot he saw Zimmerman stand up so it sounds as if Z was on top.

I'm not a expert but I do have some experience in collecting evidence from a crime seine
The police would have taken any clothes that Zimmerman had on that had evidence on it.
There are still photo shots of that video that does show a cut on the back of Zimmerman's head, and swelling around the cheeks and nose of the facial area.

This is a different witness than the one you mean, I think. He was on Anderson Cooper last night. He wasn't sure who was on top and who was on the bottom but it sounded like after the shot he saw Zimmerman stand up so it sounds as if Z was on top.

Was this witness before or after the shooting became nationalized?

Haven't seen the police report so I don't know if he talked to the police at the time or not. Probably he did as the police initially wanted to charge Zimmerman.

I find it odd that you don't ask that question of other witnesses.

ZIMMERMAN; CHARGES SHOULD BE PREMEDITATED MURDER.

Evidence that Trayvon was set up to be murdered.
1. “These “a** h**** always get away” (but not tonight)
2. “I felt one of us was going to die.” (and I got the gun)
3. 911 told Zimmerman to stop following Trayvon he said OK but he did not and he confronted him, not knowing he was on the phone via blue tooth. Trayvon had a bag of skittle in one hand and a Arizona tea in the other. Zimmerman had a gun. They struggled, Trayvon landed on top of Zimmerman and was crying for help. Zimmerman holding on the Trayvon, unstrapped his holster, pulled his gun and shot Trayvon mid chest but no blood on Zimmerman’s shirt support Trayvon standing when shot and Zimmerman on the ground? If Trayvon was shot while on top of Zimmerman there would be lots of blood on Zimmermans shirt. No blood.
Zimmerman was being held down and arms restrained but yet he was able to unstrap his holster, get his gun, bring it mid chest to Trayvon and pull the trigger. But he was not able to grab Trayvon and throw him off him? And no blood on Zimmerman’s shirt. Trayvon was obvious standing when shot.
A broken nose the next day suggest Zimmerman may have broke his own nose. Quite possible when one gets desperate.
No time span when Trayvon was following Zimmerman and “checking me out” and Zimmerman took his eyes of someone checking him out? Trayvon was walking fast to get away from a crazed white man following him.
Not enough evidence to arrest Zimmerman? A dead child not enough evidence to arrest him and put him through a trial to prove his guilt or innocence?
Nothing less than charges of 1st degree premeditated murder.
If I lived in Florida, I would be packing up my car by now.

ZIMMERMAN; CHARGES SHOULD BE PREMEDITATED MURDER.

Evidence that Trayvon was set up to be murdered.
1. “These “a** h**** always get away” (but not tonight)
2. “I felt one of us was going to die.” (and I got the gun)
3. 911 told Zimmerman to stop following Trayvon he said OK but he did not and he confronted him, not knowing he was on the phone via blue tooth. Trayvon had a bag of skittle in one hand and a Arizona tea in the other. Zimmerman had a gun. They struggled, Trayvon landed on top of Zimmerman and was crying for help. Zimmerman holding on the Trayvon, unstrapped his holster, pulled his gun and shot Trayvon mid chest but no blood on Zimmerman’s shirt support Trayvon standing when shot and Zimmerman on the ground? If Trayvon was shot while on top of Zimmerman there would be lots of blood on Zimmermans shirt. No blood.
Zimmerman was being held down and arms restrained but yet he was able to unstrap his holster, get his gun, bring it mid chest to Trayvon and pull the trigger. But he was not able to grab Trayvon and throw him off him? And no blood on Zimmerman’s shirt. Trayvon was obvious standing when shot.
A broken nose the next day suggest Zimmerman may have broke his own nose. Quite possible when one gets desperate.
No time span when Trayvon was following Zimmerman and “checking me out” and Zimmerman took his eyes of someone checking him out? Trayvon was walking fast to get away from a crazed white man following him.
Not enough evidence to arrest Zimmerman? A dead child not enough evidence to arrest him and put him through a trial to prove his guilt or innocence?
Nothing less than charges of 1st degree premeditated murder.
If I lived in Florida, I would be packing up my car by now.

In your mind that works in reality and witness statements it does not.

Haven't seen the police report so I don't know if he talked to the police at the time or not. Probably he did as the police initially wanted to charge Zimmerman.

I find it odd that you don't ask that question of other witnesses.

This happen in February any witness they have would be known during that time any new witness that comes forward should be looked at as suspicious.

You guys watch way too much tv.

We all know that when you shoot someone on top of you that you're pinned to the ground and covered with blood, after all. Cuz that's what happens on the movies.

You DON'T always get a gushing bloody nose when your nose is broken, and witnesses have said his nose was bloody anyway. My nose didn't bleed when I broke it, and my nose bleeds on a regular basis without being broken.

But keep with the completely farcical fantasies.

The call to police + where the shooting took place shows that Zimmerman did follow Martin.

Yes it did when Martin ran Zimmerman went after him, Zimmerman had already identified martin as someone who was acting strange looked like he was on something.

However when Zimmerman was asked to not follow Martin he stopped and went back to his vehicle waiting for the police to arrive.

Ask yourself this why would Zimmerman shoot Martin knowing that the police were in route?

The call to police + where the shooting took place shows that Zimmerman did follow Martin.

Yes it did when Martin ran Zimmerman went after him, Zimmerman had already identified martin as someone who was acting strange looked like he was on something.

However when Zimmerman was asked to not follow Martin he stopped and went back to his vehicle waiting for the police to arrive.

Ask yourself this why would Zimmerman shoot Martin knowing that the police were in route?
Where are you getting that? On the tape, I hear Zimmerman saying "OK" when the 911 operator told him they don't need him to follow Martin, but I would have to assume that meant Zimmerman stopped.

I'm not convinced that assumption is a sound one.

Is there something else to indicate Zimmerman went back to his car?

I thought he stopped because his huffing and puffing stopped when he said okay.

He sounded like he was running or jogging, then he said okay, and that sound stops. And he says he lost him.

I thought he went back towards his car because I thought the kid was killed near his car, but I haven't seen any diagrams or anything.

Where are you getting that? On the tape, I hear Zimmerman saying "OK" when the 911 operator told him they don't need him to follow Martin, but I would have to assume that meant Zimmerman stopped.

I'm not convinced that assumption is a sound one.

Is there something else to indicate Zimmerman went back to his car?

He knew the police were coming and was going to meet them at certain location. Common sense would tell you that he would not continue to look for Martin knowing he was to supposed to meet with police in another location.

Forum List

Back