White man shoots innocent black teen....

No, which is the current one you're talking about that makes him look like a young man? The hoodie picture? That makes him look like a teen.

Yu know perfectly well what I mean Ravi; the older picture makes him look like a younger teen (about the age I stated; which he probably was, when it was taken). The one in the hoodie shows an older teen (if I did not know who it was, I'd say he looks to be in the 17-19 age group in that one; a teen, but an older teen). However, it's been the pictures of the MUCH younger Trayvon that have been widely circulated, and I believe that's been done with intent to misrepresent those images as current. A 17 year old IS a young man; old enough to join the military until recently, old enough to be tried as an adult, within one year of being eligible to vote or serve on a jury, or be emancipated, old enough to be of average adult size, and old enough to marry in many states. A 17 year old may be legally a minor in some respects, but is definitely not "a child" in the sense that a 13 year old is.
And yet the picture of him in the hoodie is the one all the people at the rallies are wearing....so why you're saying it isn't widely circulated is a mystery.

And I have to laugh here that some on this board have seen that picture of him in his football jersey, an obviously underweight KID, and concluded that he's a hulking football player.

:rofl:
He's wiry.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN7r7nk0-zc]The Replacements - Meet Nigel Gruff - YouTube[/ame]

The police chief and state attorney found Zimmerman's injuries rose to the level to support imminent fear of great bodily harm or death.

I know..... they are racists covering it up.

“Mr. Zimmerman’s claim is that the confrontation was initiated by Trayvon. I am not going into specifics of what led to the violent physical encounter witnessed by residents. All the physical evidence and testimony we have independent of what Mr. Zimmerman provides corroborates this claim to self-defense.”

To claim self-defense, someone has to show there was danger of great bodily harm or death.

Zimmerman had injuries consistent with his story,”

Bill Lee, Sanford Police Chief
Link?

:lol:

Witnesses in Trayvon Martin death heard cries before shot - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com
Your link quotes the police chief but not a "state attorney."

Any link to support the latter?

The police chief and state attorney found Zimmerman's injuries rose to the level to support imminent fear of great bodily harm or death.

The State Attorney reviewed the investigation referenced by the Chief and did what ?

Not arrest Zimmerman.

No, which is the current one you're talking about that makes him look like a young man? The hoodie picture? That makes him look like a teen.

Yu know perfectly well what I mean Ravi; the older picture makes him look like a younger teen (about the age I stated; which he probably was, when it was taken). The one in the hoodie shows an older teen (if I did not know who it was, I'd say he looks to be in the 17-19 age group in that one; a teen, but an older teen). However, it's been the pictures of the MUCH younger Trayvon that have been widely circulated, and I believe that's been done with intent to misrepresent those images as current. A 17 year old IS a young man; old enough to join the military until recently, old enough to be tried as an adult, within one year of being eligible to vote or serve on a jury, or be emancipated, old enough to be of average adult size, and old enough to marry in many states. A 17 year old may be legally a minor in some respects, but is definitely not "a child" in the sense that a 13 year old is.
And yet the picture of him in the hoodie is the one all the people at the rallies are wearing....so why you're saying it isn't widely circulated is a mystery.

And I have to laugh here that some on this board have seen that picture of him in his football jersey, an obviously underweight KID, and concluded that he's a hulking football player.

Which picture of Martin is on the handout the NBPP put out? ( the "Wanted Dead or Alive" one" Go over to that thread and look.

Has anyone paid attention to this story lately?

The family of a Florida teen fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer last month is speaking out, saying that the shooting was unprovoked —and racially motivated.

Stories from

Josh Lucas Marries
Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein Want to Adopt a Child with Special Needs
Jessica Simpson Expresses Thanks for 'Dream' Baby Shower
Jersey Shore Will Return for Season 6
Hugh Grant Likes Daughter Tabitha 'Very Much'
Trayvon Martin, 17, was killed by George Zimmerman in a Sanford, Fla., gated community on the evening of Feb. 26 as he returned from a trip to a local 7-Eleven. Martin and his father were visiting family friends there. Zimmerman claimed he shot Martin in self defense, and has not been charged with a crime.
Video: Mom: Teen targeted due to of ‘color of his skin’ (on this page)
But Martin's family is pointing to 911 calls released by police on Friday that they say depict a terrified teenager who was being chased by Zimmerman. Martin was found face down, unarmed, with a bag of Skittles and an iced tea.

“(Zimmerman) was reacting to the color of his skin,’’ Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, told Matt Lauer on Monday. “He committed no crime. My son wasn’t doing anything but walking on the sidewalk, and I just don’t understand why this situation got out of control.’’

Mom: Trayvon Martin was killed because of 'the color of his skin' - TODAY People - TODAY.com

According to the person who shot the teen, he'd seen him walking through the neighborhood and thought he was acting "suspiciously". He then calls 911 to report the teen and the police asked him if he was following the kid. He replied "yes" and the police then told him to quit.

A bit later, another 911 call is made and the caller tells police that she hears someone yelling for help (the teen), and it's shortly after that when a gunshot is heard.

The teen was found face down, dead, with an ice tea and a bag of Skittles in his hand.

To date? The person who shot the teen, a man named Zimmerman is STILL walking free, and no charges have been filed.

Do you think that if a black adult had shot a white teen, that the result would have been the same?
Are YOU shitting feathers yet with the CROW you've been eating?

Must be terribly painful isn't it?

The State Attorney reviewed the investigation referenced by the Chief and did what ?

Not arrest Zimmerman.

I'm sure that at some point he'll be called a racist. If they don't get a conviction no matter what the truth is, it will be because of racism. I guarantee it.

I'm sure that at some point he'll be called a racist. If they don't get a conviction no matter what the truth is, it will be because of racism. I guarantee it.

Predictions about he future? I bet next summer we're going to have a least one day with temperatures above freezing.

Which picture of Martin is on the handout the NBPP put out? ( the "Wanted Dead or Alive" one" Go over to that thread and look.

I haven't read that thread. If the NBPP did that, they should get arrested for inciting violence. But what they did doesn't mean the hoodie pic hasn't been widely circulated. It was in fact the first one I saw associated with this incident.

Not arrest Zimmerman.
That does not necessarily mean that the "state attorney found Zimmerman's injuries rose to the level to support imminent fear of great bodily harm or death." He may have found other reasons to determine that the shooting was in self defense, or he may have declined to prosecute for lack of evidence.

This is why you were asked to provide a link.

You know..........if George Zimmerman decides to go out in public, I really hope that nobody decides to kill or string him up.

However...........................................

If they wanna kick his ass and put him in the hospital on a daily basis?

I approve.

White man shoots innocent black teen....

great tags: the black lynch mob after zimmerman
florida man shoots teen
the marcatl let's lynch white man zimmerman

Zimmerman is Hispanic you fucking dumb ass racist.

yeah, and the tags are funny because people here kept referring to Zimmerman as the white guy..and in your brilliance you neglected to pay attention to the details like...uhm....err....ahhh....errr...uhm,...

the title of this thread? :laugh2:

Seriously, the racists are not only in FL, if that were the case. You folks take the cake.

You know I feel for this family and I also think something should be done but why the hell is this on a political board.. Just sayin

Forum List

Back