White man shoots innocent black teen....

The Oooood-whatever poster hasn't been posting links for days. She made that post at the same time Oood-whatever FINALLY posted a link, ONLY after I and several others had asked him several times to do so over several days.

Its really best to feed yourself...... then make me suckle you.

I can run any statement here in about 5-10 minutes get some idea of the veracity and context.
Only idiots believe they don't have to support a claim they make. That makes you an idiot.

Good morning.

The Oooood-whatever poster hasn't been posting links for days. She made that post at the same time Oood-whatever FINALLY posted a link, ONLY after I and several others had asked him several times to do so over several days.

I can run any statement here in about 5-10 minutes get some idea of the veracity and context.
Only idiots believe they don't have to support a claim they make. That makes you an idiot.

Good morning.

Got it.

Idiot says police wanted to go manslaughter and counsel made determination.

Good morning.

Got it.

What the hell are you going on about now? Try to answer in English, please.

Good morning.

Got it.

What the hell are you going on about now? Try to answer in English, please.

puts nipple in mouth...holds si modo closely

police wanted to charge manslaughter

counsel made determination evidence and witness testimony didnt rise to level

I still can't get over the title of this thread..

WHITE man shoots innocent black man..

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,"

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point,"

Witness "John" to FOX News Orlando

Last edited:
Bottom line.

Zimmerman going to jail or not.

Black, White, Asian, or Hispanic... rich, poor, or in between... it doesn't matter.

THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOUR CHILD.

I'm just glad that my kids and I don't live in a country where someone can be thrown in jail first and then wait there until the police determine if a crime has been committed.

Democrats-Progressives-lefties have no problem using a dead person for their agendas..

look what they did with Gabby Gifford's...

a couple weeks ago their panties were in a bunch over some 30 year old law student being called a name..

It just NEVER ends with these people

Last edited:
Democrats-Progressives-lefties have no problem using a dead person for their agendas..

a couple weeks ago their panties were in a bunch over some 30 year old law student being called a name..

I don't think this is a political agenda for many. Of course it is for some on both sides of the political spectrum. But, I'm finding in these threads discussing this case, that, for those interested in fact-finding, political leaning is irrelevant. Both lefties and righties are finding this law to be a horrible law because of such a tragic loss of life.

But, that's just my experience.

Both lefties and righties are finding this law to be a horrible law because of such a tragic loss of life.

Law worked as intended if one party is found to have acted to stop great bodily harm or death. So far the evidence and tesitmony have led LE and State Attorney to have determined so.

If found otherwise conviction of acting outside of the confines of law do not the law make bad.

I don't think this is a political agenda for many. Of course it is for some on both sides of the political spectrum. But, I'm finding in these threads discussing this case, that, for those interested in fact-finding, political leaning is irrelevant. Both lefties and righties are finding this law to be a horrible law because of such a tragic loss of life.

It's not so much the concept of the law, Si; it's more the way this particular statute is written combined with the rather unique circumstances of this case. I do have to say that I am getting a little tired of hearing Trayvon Martin referred to by some here as a "Child". This young man was the size of a typical adult male, AND had matters turned out differently, would have been tried as an ADULT if his conduct was found to amount to a felony. Just to set the record straight, there's a big difference, physically and emotionally between a 13-15 year old boy (which Martin appears to be in most of the photos shown in the media), and a 17 year old young man, which a far less commonly displayed and much more current photo of Martin shows. I've seen quite enough twisting, omission, and manipulation of facts, for the sole purpose of inciting emotionalism in this case; it's becoming uncomfortably close to LYING, for the purpose of inciting a lynch mob. If that line has not been crossed already, some people are skating the razor-thin edge of it. I wonder if some people here have given any serious thought to what might happen, if as a result of this, someone were to gun down Zimmerman on the street, or a mob were to lynch him. The potential ramifications of THAT, would make THIS, tragic as it is, look like a tempest in a teapot.

Last edited:

It's not so much the concept of the law, Si; it's more the way this particular statute is written combined with the rather unique circumstances of this case. I do have to say that I am getting a little tired of hearing Trayvon Martin referred to by some here as a "Child". This young man was the size of a typical adult male, AND had matters turned out differently, would have been tried as an ADULT if his conduct was found to amount to a felony. Just to set the record straight, there's a big difference, physically and emotionally between a 13-15 year old boy (which Martin appears to be in most of the photos shown in the media), and a 17 year old young man, which a far less commonly displayed and much more current photo of Martin shows. I've seen quite enough twisting, omission, and manipulation of facts, for the sole purpose of inciting emotionalism in this case; it's becoming uncomfortably close to LYING, for the purpose of inciting a lynch mob. If that line has not been crossed already, some people are skating the razor-thin edge of it. I wonder if some people here have given any serious thought to what might happen, if as a result of this, someone were to gun down Zimmerman on the street, or a mob were to lynch him. The potential ramifications of THAT, would make THIS, tragic as it is, look like a tempest in a teapot.

This does not have to be a hate crime; it could be manslaughter, 2nd degree murder, or POSSIBLY 1st murder.

Forum List

Back