White man shoots innocent black teen....

OOPSY is one of those people who thinks if he says something, it's true.

Leftists have a remarkable capacity for self-deception. It's because they're stupid and gullible at the same time.
I've never run into him before, so now I know it's just another poster who has no cred.

Lots of them here.....
this is too funny, dman is mixing up the oopas....just goes to show you what a knee jerker he really is.

My goodness, you're not very bright.
Why yes. Nothing on the chief's statement.
Link to it, asshole.

It stands as a lie until you do.

You have zero cred with anyone because of that.
OOPSY is one of those people who thinks if he says something, it's true.

Leftists have a remarkable capacity for self-deception. It's because they're stupid and gullible at the same time.

I was quite clearly referring to OODA_Loop. Your misunderstanding is not my fault.

No one knows, since they dropped the investigation. At this point, the evidence has probably been destroyed.

On March 13 SPD turned the investigation over to the State of Florida ?

Who dropped it ?

and at what point destroyed evidence and for what intended purpose did they destroy it ?

ssohthehorror.png

Ravi: "He believed everything Zimmerman told him."

He believed everything Zimmerman told him.

:clap2: We can't have the police believing things people tell them. What would happen to society if the police gave people the benefit of the doubt? Ravi will tell us. "Why, the USA would go to hell in a hand basket, that's what would happen." - what Ravi would say

UGH!!!

*Puts head in hands and rubs eyes*

Why would you bring Farrakhan into this?

The guy thinks Elijah Muhammed is on a space ship somewhere on Planet X. Everything he says ought to be completely ignored.

To correct the link btw he's no longer the leader of the NOI he stepped down two years ago from that position because of his old age, even though he's still a member and continues to speak on their behalf, it's some no named guy now, who is also waiting for Planet X's arrival with the second coming of Elijah Muhammed.

No one knows, since they dropped the investigation. At this point, the evidence has probably been destroyed.

On March 13 SPD turned the investigation over to the State of Florida ?

Who dropped it ?

and at what point destroyed evidence and for what intended purpose did they destroy it ?

Link?

You are pretty devoid of facts to draw such absolute conclusions.

But I know it won't stop you if it reconciles emotionally.

Due process is over.

Last edited:
No interview of Zimmerman at the station the night of the attack and they didn't hold on to his clothing or give him a gunshot residue test. Ravi's right, no investigation took place.

nope. An investigation took place. Your expertise seems to be limited to watching CSI television drams - not the real world.

Some people have called a sloppy investigation, an incomplete investigation, but no one with any credibility has even suggested an investigation did not take place.

Read the police report:

"I asked the subject in the red jacket, later identified as George Zimmerman (who was original caller for the suspicious person complaint), if he had seen the subject. Zimmerman stated that he had shot the subject and was still armed. Zimmerman complied with all of my verbal commands and was secured in handcuffs. Located on the inside of Zimmerman's waist band, I removed a black Kel Tek 9mm PF9 semi auto handgun and holster. While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and back of his head."

"Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and was given first aid by the SFD. While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard[sic] him state "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me." At no point did I question Zimmerman about the incident that had taken place. Once Zimmerman was cleared by the SFD, he was transported to the Sanford Police Department."

Bottom line.

Zimmerman going to jail or not.

Black, White, Asian, or Hispanic... rich, poor, or in between... it doesn't matter.

THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOUR CHILD.

No interview of Zimmerman at the station the night of the attack and they didn't hold on to his clothing or give him a gunshot residue test. Ravi's right, no investigation took place.

nope. An investigation took place. Your expertise seems to be limited to watching CSI television drams - not the real world.

Some people have called a sloppy investigation, an incomplete investigation, but no one with any credibility has even suggested an investigation did not take place.

Read the police report:

"I asked the subject in the red jacket, later identified as George Zimmerman (who was original caller for the suspicious person complaint), if he had seen the subject. Zimmerman stated that he had shot the subject and was still armed. Zimmerman complied with all of my verbal commands and was secured in handcuffs. Located on the inside of Zimmerman's waist band, I removed a black Kel Tek 9mm PF9 semi auto handgun and holster. While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and back of his head."

"Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and was given first aid by the SFD. While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard[sic] him state "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me." At no point did I question Zimmerman about the incident that had taken place. Once Zimmerman was cleared by the SFD, he was transported to the Sanford Police Department."

Interestingly enough, this is the second time that a Sanford police chief has had an incomplete investigation and had to resign because of a scandal.......

The Sanford, Florida police chief in charge of the investigation into the shooting of black teenager Trayvon Martin resigned temporarily on Thursday.
Bill Lee Jr., stood down as the outcry over the death of the 17-year-old, gunned down by a neighborhood watch captain as he went to buy candy, spread across the U.S..

It also emerged today that the police officer who first responded to the scene had been previously involved in another racially-charged investigation.

The officer, Anthony Raimondo, was involved in an alleged police cover up of an incident in which the white son of a police lieutenant punched a black homeless man and was never arrested.

Read more: Trayvon Martin case: Police chief RESIGNS over neighborhood watch shooting | Mail Online

And........that is 2 police chiefs for the city of Sanford in the past 20 months. I wonder if the police department is intentionally sloppy, or if there is some connection between Zimmerman and the police officer?

Personally? I think this thing stinks on ice, and there is way too much shady bullshit going on. Arrest Zimmerman, have him post bail, put him on trial and be done with it.

Oh yeah..........on one of the 911 calls that Zimmerman made, you can hear an enhanced audio where he's following the kid and calls him a "fucking coon".

28-year-old George Zimmerman, a self-appointed neighborhood watch captain and an alleged serial 911 caller, used a racial slur before he shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin to death, according to newly released information.

An unedited version of Zimmerman's February 26, 2012, 911 call suggests Zimmerman called Martin a "fucking coon" before he shot the unarmed teen to death.

The questionable comment can be heard at the two minutes and twenty-one seconds mark in the 911 recording.

George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin's killer, called teen a 'coon' before shooting? - Chicago News Report | Chicago News Blogs | Chicago Crime | News Blotter

Read the police report:

Interestingly enough, this is the second time that a Sanford police chief has had an incomplete investigation and had to resign because of a scandal.......

The Sanford, Florida police chief in charge of the investigation into the shooting of black teenager Trayvon Martin resigned temporarily on Thursday.
Bill Lee Jr., stood down as the outcry over the death of the 17-year-old, gunned down by a neighborhood watch captain as he went to buy candy, spread across the U.S..

It also emerged today that the police officer who first responded to the scene had been previously involved in another racially-charged investigation.

The officer, Anthony Raimondo, was involved in an alleged police cover up of an incident in which the white son of a police lieutenant punched a black homeless man and was never arrested.

Read more: Trayvon Martin case: Police chief RESIGNS over neighborhood watch shooting | Mail Online

And........that is 2 police chiefs for the city of Sanford in the past 20 months. I wonder if the police department is intentionally sloppy, or if there is some connection between Zimmerman and the police officer?

Personally? I think this thing stinks on ice, and there is way too much shady bullshit going on. Arrest Zimmerman, have him post bail, put him on trial and be done with it.

Oh yeah..........on one of the 911 calls that Zimmerman made, you can hear an enhanced audio where he's following the kid and calls him a "fucking coon".

28-year-old George Zimmerman, a self-appointed neighborhood watch captain and an alleged serial 911 caller, used a racial slur before he shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin to death, according to newly released information.

An unedited version of Zimmerman's February 26, 2012, 911 call suggests Zimmerman called Martin a "fucking coon" before he shot the unarmed teen to death.

The questionable comment can be heard at the two minutes and twenty-one seconds mark in the 911 recording.

George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin's killer, called teen a 'coon' before shooting? - Chicago News Report | Chicago News Blogs | Chicago Crime | News Blotter

Bullshit; sounds dubbed.

And even if he did, so what? That proves he wanted to kill Martin?

Please, try to connect the dots you are drawing before they make you look stupid.

You are pretty devoid of facts to draw such absolute conclusions.

But I know it won't stop you if it reconciles emotionally.

Due process is over.
So, no link. I am not surprised.

No you are never suprised since you think you define what reality is anyway.

Delusional moron.
That is an unfair assessment of Ravi in this thread. She has been quite reasonable. The Oooood-whatever poster hasn't been posting links for days. She made that post at the same time Oood-whatever FINALLY posted a link, ONLY after I and several others had asked him several times to do so over several days.

Bottom line.

Zimmerman going to jail or not.

Black, White, Asian, or Hispanic... rich, poor, or in between... it doesn't matter.

THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOUR CHILD.
Yes. And, from what I understand, there has been an increase in the numbers of 'justifiable homicides' in Florida since the passing of this law.

I believe Ravi posted information on that earlier.

It's a bad law.

The Oooood-whatever poster hasn't been posting links for days. She made that post at the same time Oood-whatever FINALLY posted a link, ONLY after I and several others had asked him several times to do so over several days.

Its really best to feed yourself...... then make me suckle you.

I can run any statement here in about 5-10 minutes get some idea of the veracity and context.

Forum List

Back